First day on H-drol/Furazdrol feel crap

Boilingice

Awards
First day took 50 hdrol and 150 Furazdrol spread out through the day.

Anyway I feel really sped up not in a good way at all hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight. I read that h-drol doesnt work well with some people and shots their blood pressure up.

I dunno but im thinking maybe running furazdrol solo for 2 weeks and then adding havoc for 4 weeks any thoughts?

Thanks appreciate all the help

Mars1107

Anyway I feel really sped up not in a good way at all hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight. I read that h-drol doesnt work well with some people and shots their blood pressure up.

I dunno but im thinking maybe running furazdrol solo for 2 weeks and then adding havoc for 4 weeks any thoughts?

yeah i didnt respond well to h-drol either, even though every where you go, people say its mild, perhaps for some.

Havoc and furazdrol would make for a good stack but thats gonna raise your bp too.

But you got to give some more stats, so that people can give you a better recomendation on what to do,what will your pct look like,weight,bodyfat,ect.:wave2:

Boilingice

Awards
Thanks Mars appreciate the response when you say you didnt respond well what do you mean and did you drop it right away? I still feel like crap now and thats 5 hours later.

6'1 188 body fat around 9-11% havent gotten it checked in a while but its around that.

Why does furazdrol raise blood pressure too?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

its your first day on hdrol do not drop it stick with the cycle see how you feel after a week or 2 .........

Most people get tired or headaches the first few day or 5 days but then they go away and make sure your eating enough carbs if your tired try upping with more rice pasta etc.

just stick with hdrol and the furazadrol but keep an eye on your blood pressure if things dont get better stop the cycle at once start your PCT and then get checked out a week or so after by your gp / docter.

if you do continue with your hdrol and furazadrol can you please log it or keep me posted as i am going to do the same cycle in the next month or so.

oh and 1 last thing make sure you get 8 hours plus of sleep and drink plenty of water each day like a gallon or 2 lol and take a multi vit good luck bro :)