Magnadrol

shane422

shane422

Awards
So I've been reading for about a month on prohormones and I enjoyed reading a lot of threads on AM; Most of it I have seen before about needing proper diet/exercise/rest regimen. Well I have in fact dieted pretty flawlessly for the past 6 months that I've been BBing and I get 8+ hours of sleep a night, but my gains seem to be at a halt. What is more is my midsection seems waterlogged and I'd really like to tighten it up. The only possible reason I could think my gains could be ceasing is my workout routine; it's not the typical routine but my roommate is actually the girlfriend of dave pulcinella (raising the bar) and he approved of my routine and my diet; he even suggested a prohormone. I'm 20 years old, if you'd like to tell me to wait another year feel free, I know my natural test levels are at their highest now but im still concerned about gains/tightness. I picked up magnadrol, milk thistle, and novadex the other day but havent started my cycle yet. I have read a lot(not bullshitting) and in addition talked to dave; I know how to properly/safely use a cycle but still wanted opinions.

Mars1107

I picked up magnadrol, milk thistle, and novadex the other day but havent started my cycle yet. I have read a lot(not bullshitting) and in addition talked to dave; I know how to properly/safely use a cycle but still wanted opinions.
The Magnadrol is good.
Its pheraplex and prostanzonol.

That was my first ph as well, my only one so far.

I stopped mine at week three because i wasnt feeling to much sides at that point.

Did you you buy novodex xt or novodex?

Novedex XT is pretty good, but if you going the otc route you'd want to add sustain alpha ,and possibly a cort blocker if you have the cash.

Id also return the milk thistle and get a full support matrix like cycle support.

shane422

shane422

Awards
it's novadex XT; how were your results on phera? I was told it's a lighter less toxic but usually some good dry gains. I'll look into cycle support and see if flex appeal has it.

Mars1107

it's novadex XT; how were your results on phera? I was told it's a lighter less toxic but usually some good dry gains. I'll look into cycle support and see if flex appeal has it.
well on magnadrol?
magnadrol is pheraplex.

I was saying that the current magnadrol has pheraplex.

But when i tried it, it had ergomax lmg.(look it up)

You may have the old magnadrol(good thing!) but i dont know.

ergomax lmg is similar to pheraplex, but even more androgenic.
people report no water retention, i didnt. When compared to pheraplex which does. Some people tend to prefer ergomax lmg, but its not out anymore.

It was good, bp got very high, strength was very good, recovery was GREAT.

I gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks, and then used novodex xt, but i was stupid then, novodex xt is not enough.

I luckily stopped instead of going to 4, since i felt pretty shutdown.

If you are just doing novodext xt, i wouldnt do more than 3 weeks.

I actually continued to gain after the cycle, but i added in size on, and actuall gained like 5 pound after, but it was mainly waterweight.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
novedex XT sucks.... IMO, I hate it its something peddled in ads and GNC as being great...no..

If you are going to do OTC try PPs Testosterone Recovery Stack with a good Bosster.

Or you could have a SERM handy. Duno. Telling a 20 year old to use steroids just seems stupid... and from some one in the industry? You know its possible your test will come out permamentally lower than it is right now right? Specially with novedex XT as your pct lol

Mars1107

novedex XT sucks.... IMO, I hate it its something peddled in ads and GNC as being great...no..

If you are going to do OTC try PPs Testosterone Recovery Stack with a good Bosster.

Or you could have a SERM handy. Duno. Telling a 20 year old to use steroids just seems stupid... and from some one in the industry? You know its possible your test will come out permamentally lower than it is right now right? Specially with novedex XT as your pct lol
agreed

novodex xt doesnt exactly suck though, its atd and 3-ohat, so its just as good as inhibit-e. Im not defending it, and there are better better things than atd.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james1 Anabolics 0
HardTrainer Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 5