Question about M1T

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%

Post Question about M1T

I have been on 20mgs aday and this is my 5th day, so far I maybe gained 2-3lbs but I am alot harder and more muscular looking. But I don't feel like I got the gains I should of, my routine was alittle off this week but my food intake was good. My question is should I come off for 2 weeks and then start up again, maybe with some 4-AD? Most of the people on these forums say they have gained alot in the first week and then very little in the weeks after. I was planning on running it 4 weeks but I feel like i'd be wasting it if no more gains are coming.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.55%

Gains vary from day to day (water retention, etc.) so I do not think you can make a valid evaluation this early. Further, if you are truly eating, exercising, and sleeping correctly; starting over will not change anything. Therefore, if you are not experiencing any sides, you might as well continue your cycle. If/when your gains level off, discontinue your cycle and commence PCT.

I doubt that 4-AD will significantly affect your gains (think of how much you would gain running 4-AD alone for five days and you will get the idea). Most people stack M 1-T with 4-AD to decrease sides rather than to increase gains.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    Gains vary from day to day (water retention, etc.) so I do not think you can make a valid evaluation this early. Further, if you are truly eating, exercising, and sleeping correctly; starting over will not change anything. Therefore, if you are not experiencing any sides, you might as well continue your cycle. If/when your gains level off, discontinue your cycle and commence PCT.

I doubt that 4-AD will significantly affect your gains (think of how much you would gain running 4-AD alone for five days and you will get the idea). Most people stack M 1-T with 4-AD to decrease sides rather than to increase gains.
    That is what I meant when I said i'd run it with 4ad. I have had no sides at all from 20mg/day so far. But I am only a week in, we'll see.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What's your diet look like? Daily protein and calorie intake?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    What's your diet look like? Daily protein and calorie intake?
    Diet is pretty solid, I try to get 220-250 grams of protein a day( I only weigh 170). Calories I don't really count but I would assume are in the 3000 range. I don't eat alot of junk but I try to get a good amount of carbs and protein.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.9%

Well on my M1T cycle I started noticing the hardness, I think I got my first pump that was worth a damn about a week into it. And I was stacking with 4aderm. If I were you I would consider dropping the dose to 5mg ED and about 400-500mg 4-ad and run it for 4 weeks instead of 2. However if your happy at the end of 2 weeks stop. Just one day I woke up, jumped outta the rack and ran to the gym(im on base so its just a run)
    I warmed up, and blasted all through the workout, it was awesome. Just be patient
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.92%

Id bump your protein up to 340grams a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about m1t/4ad cycle
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. great site question about m1t
    By 1ad man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 07:17 AM
  3. question about m1t lethargy
    By Kraziplaya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6