Cfour's LG Sprint...MMV2, AS, & T-911

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0

    Cfour's LG Sprint...MMV2, AS, & T-911


    This will be my first run & my first log. It all begins here Monday, May 18th. I will be running Methyl Masterdrol V2 & Anadraulic State with T-911 pct. I will also supplement LG's Lipotropic Protein & BC+EAA. My goal for this run is recomp. This is a quick overview of my planned run.

    I've planned my MMV2 doses for exactly 28 days. Light doses every morning (waking very early) followed by a fasted light workout before a good breakfast. Heavier doses before a Hardcore workout 3 evenings a week.

    I've read good reviews on Anadraulic State for both ON CYCLE & for PCT. So I've decided to split AS between both. Beginning 3rd week I will start dosing AS.

    5th week I will start T-911 dosing as recommended by LG.

    About me. I'm 44 years old. 5'7" at 170 lbs. I'm not a member of a gym. I train at home. My equipment is kind of limited but I make the most of what I have. I have incline bench, 170 lbs of plates, dumbbells, & ez curl bar. I also use perfect pushups, Iron gym pull up bar, & Bullworker X5. I have Heavy Bag & a stairclimber for cardio. I also train in Taekwondo twice a week. Although I don't have ALOT of weight to push, I keep my reps SLOOOOWWW & focused. Alot of supersets. So I'm expecting some decent gains with this run.

    I will post measurements and a weigh in with some before pics this weekend. Also I'll throw in an overview of my planned diet. I'm excited & I plan on having some fun. Join me on this run if you like. See you this weekend.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,120
    Answers
    1


    awesome stack, cant wait to see your progress!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Subbed for this!! awesome stack bro..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    In!
  5. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Infor the gains man!! You will love this stack
  6. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Should I get a good boost in appetite with this stack? On an avg. day my calorie count is prolly around 2000. I know that's prolly not enough to make good gains. I try to up it to about 2500 or more but it's almost like work, appetite just not really that big. What sort of daily count should I be shooting for on this run?

    BTW, I try to keep my diet 40-50% pro, 30-40% carbs, & no more than 20- 30% fat. And I try to stay away from all bad fats.
  7. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Here's my B4 pics. Weigh in tomorrow. As u can see, I got work to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  8. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Here we go! Starting day early. My heavy workout/Dosing days will be Sun, Tues, Thurs. Light WOs/dosing Mon & Wed. Rest Fri/Sat.
    Started 1 pill this morning with fasted WO then breakfast. Will take 2 this afternoon B4 heavy exercise. I will up my dose as I go along.

    Tale of the Tape (No Pump)
    5'7" 169lbs
    Right Bicep 14 3/4
    Left Bicep 14 1/4
    Chest 42 1/4
    Abdomen 37
    Waist 33 3/4
    Right Thigh 21 3/4
    Left Thigh 21 1/4
    Right Calf 14 1/2
    Left Calf 14

    Not sure about BF%. All I have are Scales with a BF reader. Not sure how accurate. Diff reading every morning. I think I'll just average each a.m. reading & see if the avg. goes down. Maybe someone can estimate from pics.
  9. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    I'd estimate BF is around 14-16%.

    ...good luck, man! Enjoy it.
  10. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd estimate BF is around 14-16%.

    ...good luck, man! Enjoy it.
    lol...my weight scales said 27% this morning
  11. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0


    you are definately not at 27%....around 15% sounds/looks about right to me....
  12. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    BTW, do I have this thread in the correct forum?
  13. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Ya, this or Cycle Info is fine. You can ask for a mod to move it if you wish.
  14. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    1st day was about normal. Upped my cal intake. 2 workouts (a.m. & p.m.)
    Off today, nothing really to say. I did decide to go with the "pulse" you recommended Irish. Dosing only on workout days. Only having one bottle MMV2, pulsing will give me a few more WOs. Plus I'm gonna add in AS later on so it should get interesting.
  15. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    pics looks great for your age
  16. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    1st day was about normal. Upped my cal intake. 2 workouts (a.m. & p.m.)
    Off today, nothing really to say. I did decide to go with the "pulse" you recommended Irish. Dosing only on workout days. Only having one bottle MMV2, pulsing will give me a few more WOs. Plus I'm gonna add in AS later on so it should get interesting.
    I would buy another bottle for 38$ and run this bad boy at 6 caps daily!
  17. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Are one of those work outs straight cardio?
  18. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Are one of those work outs straight cardio?
    no....My a.m. workout is light, bout 20 mins bodyweight only. Pull ups and/or perfect pushups. I get in my cardio @ TKD classes. And usually on my rest days from weights I hit stairclimber or drill on heavybag. We'll see on the 2nd bottle, depends on the ole funds. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State in 2 wks, we'll see then.
  19. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    no....I get in my cardio @ TKD classes. And usually on my rest days from weights I hit stairclimber or drill on heavybag. We'll see on the 2nd bottle, depends on the ole funds. Gonna pick up Anadraulic State in 2 wks, we'll see then.
    yea play it out, running at 6 caps with the AS will help out extremly with the leaning out/recomp. Ive never pulsed this, so i can comment on that. once you add the AS into the mix, your going to really enjoy it, just start it out slow and see how your body reacts to it, there is a tone packed into this stuff
  20. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    yea play it out, running at 6 caps with the AS will help out extremly with the leaning out/recomp. Ive never pulsed this, so i can comment on that. once you add the AS into the mix, your going to really enjoy it, just start it out slow and see how your body reacts to it, there is a tone packed into this stuff
    This run is a personal experiment for me. I've basically camped here at AM for several months now. I've studied & read & studied some more. I followed a few logs from beginning to end. I've really gotten pumped about a cycle of my own. But because I've had no experience with any type of hormone, I have to ere on the side of caution. I have no access to a serm, and if I got myself in some kind of trouble I think my doctor would heal me....then kill me! LOL. But I believe there are gains out there for me even if I go mild. I'm busting ass on my WOs and I'm going to keep my diet clean. That alone puts me on the right path. As I said, I add in A.S. in a cpl of weeks. If in about 3 wks, everything is clicking, I may buy another bottle & crank up my doses for another 3 wks. Just gotta play it by ear. Gonna dose 4 PWO this afternoon.

    Also, I really appreciate the input you guys are giving me. AM is an awesome site. It's like having a whole bunch of FREE personal trainers. Keeps me fired up. Thanks to all of you!
  21. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    This run is a personal experiment for me. I've basically camped here at AM for several months now. I've studied & read & studied some more. I followed a few logs from beginning to end. I've really gotten pumped about a cycle of my own. But because I've had no experience with any type of hormone, I have to ere on the side of caution. I have no access to a serm, and if I got myself in some kind of trouble I think my doctor would heal me....then kill me! LOL. But I believe there are gains out there for me even if I go mild. I'm busting ass on my WOs and I'm going to keep my diet clean. That alone puts me on the right path. As I said, I add in A.S. in a cpl of weeks. If in about 3 wks, everything is clicking, I may buy another bottle & crank up my doses for another 3 wks. Just gotta play it by ear. Gonna dose 4 PWO this afternoon.

    Also, I really appreciate the input you guys are giving me. AM is an awesome site. It's like having a whole bunch of FREE personal trainers. Keeps me fired up. Thanks to all of you!
    Awesome!, I will say you have picked one of the best stacks for your first, these are very very mild/slim to none in sides... you would Not need a serm for this stack but the AS has Properties in it, so its like the best of both worlds. all you need for this is formadrol., alright man lets get this started
  22. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Excellent WOs yesterday. Chest Day. Dosed 1 pill 4:15 am. 5:00 a.m., light fasted WO on perfect pushup. 3 sets (very) wide. 25, 19, 13. Good breakfast, shower, off to work.

    Dosed 3 pills @ 4:00 p.m., 5:00 weight bench & dumbbells. First let me say this......

    My chest WOs with DBs have been lacking something past cpl. of months. I work hard as hell but don't really feel much in my chest. Arms pumped like crazy, but I feel like I missed my chest. I get good chest pumps with pushups but not with wghts. But I changed things around yesterday & really found that chest pump with my DBs. Normally my reps on bench have been straight up presses touching DBs together at top. Yesterday I pressed up & wide like wide grip Barbell. Found it baby!

    3 sets incline bench heavier weight.
    3 sets flat DB flies heavier weight.
    3 sets wide pushups

    10 min break with my grandkids

    lowered weight & went to supersets.
    push ups. No rest straight to flat bench. No rest to DB flies x3

    small break then 20 mins with Bullworker.

    awesome chest pumps

    on a side note...my appetite is going way up and I'm eating lean & mean. Up 2lbs since Saturday weigh in. Also hitting the bed alot earlier this week & getting more sleep.
  23. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Nice man, kill them weights buddy!, I love hitting the chest hard!
  24. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    2 pounds in 4 days is a great start. Keep that up, you're looking at 14-15 pounds!
  25. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    2 pounds in 4 days is a great start. Keep that up, you're looking at 14-15 pounds!
    Thx for stopping by bro.
  26. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Day 4. Rest. Feeling it in my upper chest today. A little sore. Upper & middle chest needs some work so it's a welcome feeling. Had a very busy day at work, but kept a good productive mood throughout.

    Here's an example of my diet. Yesterday:

    6am: cup of Total Raisin Bran & skim milk sweetened with splenda. Lipotropic shake.

    9am: cup of cottage cheese over chopped apple, lipotropic shake

    11:30am: 1 1/2 cups lima beans with chopped sirloin, 1 cup of cooked spinach, 2 Turkey burgers on whole wheat, bottled water.

    2pm peanut butter, jelly(simply fruit) on whole wheat, lipotropic shake.

    6pm 2 grilled salmon filets(about 6 oz. each), 1 1/2 cups steamed sweet corn, lipotropic shake.

    8pm snack just before bed (prolly not a good idea but I was starving) Total Raisin Bran with skim milk.

    No junk foods(candy, cake, sodas, etc.) Trying to stay away from the bad fats. Also supping 1000 mg fish oil with 3 heavier meals.
  27. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Day 4. Rest. Feeling it in my upper chest today. A little sore. Upper & middle chest needs some work so it's a welcome feeling. Had a very busy day at work, but kept a good productive mood throughout.

    Here's an example of my diet. Yesterday:

    6am: cup of Total Raisin Bran & skim milk sweetened with splenda. Lipotropic shake.

    9am: cup of cottage cheese over chopped apple, lipotropic shake

    11:30am: 1 1/2 cups lima beans with chopped sirloin, 1 cup of cooked spinach, 2 Turkey burgers on whole wheat, bottled water.

    2pm peanut butter, jelly(simply fruit) on whole wheat, lipotropic shake.

    6pm 2 grilled salmon filets(about 6 oz. each), 1 1/2 cups steamed sweet corn, lipotropic shake.

    8pm snack just before bed (prolly not a good idea but I was starving) Total Raisin Bran with skim milk.

    No junk foods(candy, cake, sodas, etc.) Trying to stay away from the bad fats. Also supping 1000 mg fish oil with 3 heavier meals.

    Diet looks good bro, see how it works out and it can always be tweaked, buts its very clean. Where does your work outs fall in? still doing twice correct? its alwasy a good feeling when you feel the doms in your chest, do you have any bcaa's?
  28. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Diet looks good bro, see how it works out and it can always be tweaked, buts its very clean. Where does your work outs fall in? still doing twice correct? its alwasy a good feeling when you feel the doms in your chest, do you have any bcaa's?
    light wo fasted 5:30am. Heavy wo about 5pm. LG's BC+EAA intra wo.
  29. Registered User
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0


    Subbed. How the hell did I miss this!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Subbed. How the hell did I miss this!!!!

    sup bro....glad ur here
  31. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Day 5. Bis, Tris, & Traps. Dosed 4 MMV2 @ 3 pm. Workout @ 4:30 pm. All I can say is "OH YEA"! I think it's starting to kick in. Super super aggression on the weights. Best pump I've had in awhile. Veins in my shoulders & arms showed up today that I've never seen before. Does veins popping out like that mean my BP is up? Never had that before or at least not that pronounced.

    Superset x3 Standing Bicep curls on ezcurl bar, no rest straight to bent over isolation DB curls, no rest straight to hammer curls.

    Skullcrushers x3 (upped my weight by 10 lbs & still kept same reps)

    DB Tricep Kickbacks x3 these were killer

    Shoulder shrugs x3 good slow contraction, nice stretch at bottom. Traps gonna be a little sore tomorrow....I can tell already,lol.

    Overall great WO. Got 2 days rest coming up. But I'll prolly throw in cardio. A good drill on the heavy bag Friday and a little stroll on the stairclimber Saturday. Gonna up my doses Sunday and add an extra set to all my lifts next week. I'm feeling it & haven't even started Anadraulic State yet!

    I will post a weigh in early AM tomorrow. All my weigh in's will be waking fasted on Fridays.
  32. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Awesome stack you have man! The aggression you mention will be great on this stuff! Should loose some nice bf as well
  33. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome stack you have man! The aggression you mention will be great on this stuff! Should loose some nice bf as well
    A cpl of estimates I got from the pics was about 15-16%. If I bust my a$$ & keep my diet clean, what do ya think I could knock off on a cycle like this?
  34. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    A cpl of estimates I got from the pics was about 15-16%. If I bust my a$$ & keep my diet clean, what do ya think I could knock off on a cycle like this?
    How long is the cycle for?
  35. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How long is the cycle for?
    pulsing 5 to 6 wks. MMV2. Add in AS 3rd or 4th week. Then T911 PCT til it's gone.
  36. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    During that whole time including PCT you could seriously put a HUGE dent in the body fat if the diet is dialed in as well as training.
  37. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    During that whole time including PCT you could seriously put a HUGE dent in the body fat if the diet is dialed in as well as training.
    def! this is going to treat him real nice..
  38. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Friday weigh in: 171.8 lbs. Up 2 lbs. since last Saturday. Not a bad start, I would think.
  39. Registered User
    Cfour's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    271
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    During that whole time including PCT you could seriously put a HUGE dent in the body fat if the diet is dialed in as well as training.
    I would think so too. When I ran T911 solo, I got a good "visible" fat reduction around the midsection. I'm expecting more or the same with this run.
  40. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    Friday weigh in: 171.8 lbs. Up 2 lbs. since last Saturday. Not a bad start, I would think.
    not a bad start at all!, you should really see things start going into high gear now..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAN Sports Game Day sprint log
    By velocityrob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. Sprint workouts
    By machine528 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:55 PM
  3. Which is the better way to sprint
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:29 AM
  4. Sprint timing
    By TheCrownedOne in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:17 AM
  5. my sprint training..
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in