Max LMG or Tren Compounds for stacking with Epiothio compounds

1. Mars1107

Max LMG or Tren Compounds for stacking with Epiothio compounds

Anyone have experince with Max LMG?

I think it would stack very well with epithio (epistane,havoc,ect.) compounds.

Is max lmg less supressive than tren compounds?

I heard both are pretty bad with libido, but thats not a deterent to me, more worried about levels of shutdown.

Ive also read Max LMG is wet and is great for recovery.

Thanks.

2. Mars1107

bump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

Both would be awesome stacks...I've run epistane/lmg and it was pretty impressive except I started getting terrible headaches that hindered my workouts about halfway through. You will definitely retain a lot of water with lmg, even stacking it with epi, so I would say it depends on your goals. If you're looking to bulk, then max lmg would be my pick. If you're more about the dry and veiny look, then pick one of the "trens".
    •   

4. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    Both would be awesome stacks...I've run epistane/lmg and it was pretty impressive except I started getting terrible headaches that hindered my workouts about halfway through. You will definitely retain a lot of water with lmg, even stacking it with epi, so I would say it depends on your goals. If you're looking to bulk, then max lmg would be my pick. If you're more about the dry and veiny look, then pick one of the "trens".

Thanks indianballer

i knew max lmg was wet but i didnt think itd be that wet that epistane wouldn't counteract it. But, the wetness is what brings that crazy recovery i hear about, so i guess thats a good thing.

and as for bulking, im looking to do a lean bulk. but i love recovery enchancing compounds!

How much was your recovery increaed by,

example, norm biceps once a week, on the stack how much could you do?

have you run both stacks?

epi/tren and epi/lmg?

if so which cycle had more sides

What did your pct look like?

im thinking torem, among other standard pct items(transdermal form, diesel test hardcore, cortisol supp)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

I've never been big on increasing the frequency by which I work body parts on cycle, though in theory it makes some sense. I just strive to increase the weight each workout and generally am surprised to see that I can get more reps than I anticipated. That's when the gains start coming. I would recommend sticking to once a week, maybe go with a 5 day split if your using a 3 or 4.

I've never stacked epi and tren, but I would imagine joint pain may be an issue. I've run tren solo and stacked with phera, both times I got crazy veins, extremely red skin when working out, and insane strength gains. Either one you choose I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the strength gains. Just make sure you up your calories, even if you want to stay lean. No increase in cals = no gains.
  6. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    I've never been big on increasing the frequency by which I work body parts on cycle, though in theory it makes some sense. I just strive to increase the weight each workout and generally am surprised to see that I can get more reps than I anticipated. That's when the gains start coming. I would recommend sticking to once a week, maybe go with a 5 day split if your using a 3 or 4.

I've never stacked epi and tren, but I would imagine joint pain may be an issue. I've run tren solo and stacked with phera, both times I got crazy veins, extremely red skin when working out, and insane strength gains. Either one you choose I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the strength gains. Just make sure you up your calories, even if you want to stay lean. No increase in cals = no gains.
    Lots of cals, just clean though. Im gonna go lower on fat, moderate on carbs, and heavy on protein.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.3%

I would keep the carbs high while on cycle myself. Most of these compounds have awesome glycogen storing properties which means the more carbs you eat during the day, the more energy you can pull from your muscles when you lift. Tren/Epi is the same combo as Spawn, and one of my buddies had awesome results on that. I would save the max-lmg for a later cycle, when you want an all-out bulk.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    Anyone have experince with Max LMG?

I think it would stack very well with epithio (epistane,havoc,ect.) compounds.

Is max lmg less supressive than tren compounds?

I heard both are pretty bad with libido, but thats not a deterent to me, more worried about levels of shutdown.

Ive also read Max LMG is wet and is great for recovery.

Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure that the myogenix spawn product is a combo of the 19-nor tren compound and havoc. I know that product has had great reviews.

Max LMG is pretty supressive...and seems pretty hit or miss. It seems people either absolutely love it or downright hate it.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  9. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the myogenix spawn product is a combo of the 19-nor tren compound and havoc. I know that product has had great reviews.

Max LMG is pretty supressive...and seems pretty hit or miss. It seems people either absolutely love it or downright hate it.
    thanks for the info.

The recovery enchancements of it are appealing to me. It seems very wet.

Do you think itd be more suppresive than tren, i mean tren is very supressive as well.

I thought tren was wet, but its really not, its fairly dry. I just thought that it was a progestin, so itd be wet. Gyno is still a problem with it though.

I had a friend who did spawn, and he blew up. As in major muscle gained, but it also looked like he watered up as well.

If the spawn works too well I could always stop it short
  10. Mars1107

theoretically i wish i could try both in a "theoritcal test" machine to see which would be better for my body, as you know everyones different. That would be awesome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comparing Tren compounds (im confused)
    By 808rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 10:47 PM
  2. What are these compounds?
    By Machwon1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:26 PM
  3. Name these compounds? HELP.
    By jayrocker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:58 PM
  4. Wet vs dry compounds