Liquid research Nolva and clomid?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if the liquid Nolva or clomid from liquidresearch.com or powernutrition.net is worth buying? Which would be a better pct for a 6week s1+ cycle? I was thinking of using liquid nolva and maybe 6-oxo if the 6-oxo is even necessary.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if the liquid Nolva or clomid from liquidresearch.com or powernutrition.net is worth buying? Which would be a better pct for a 6week s1+ cycle? I was thinking of using liquid nolva and maybe 6-oxo if the 6-oxo is even necessary.
They're both good, but I believe PNs was lab tested and verified. (someone correct me if I'm wrong). LR had some service and communication issues for a while, but they're getting better. PN's products are flavored, which is a big advantage. I used to buy LR, but switched to PN since they're a board sponsor and have great service. I'd take nolva over clomid, and either over 6-oxo. Support the board and get the best product - click the banner up there!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Can't add anything there. Good post.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So the nolva will kick start the ol boys better than clomid? Would a bottle of Nutrex vitrix help at all...I have heard alot of people say that the vitrix really kicked the libido up and others say that trib all together just sucks.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, clomid makes some people moody. It makes me quick tempered and unhappy at high dosages. I like taking both together, but take lower than usual doses of clomid. If I wasn't so old, I'd probably just go with nolva, but at my age I want to be very thorough with my PCT.

I haven't tried vitrix or trib. I've used longjack and avena sativa during PCT though. longjack didn't seem to do anything, but the avena sativa jacked my libido up pretty quickly.