- 01-16-2004, 05:09 PM
I've been trying to do a search for B5. I want to clear up some acne. I've tried to use the "search" button but I can't search for "B5" because it is less than 4 letters.
I want to know what doses should I use it at?
I've heard 10grams a day until it starts to clear up and then 3-4grams a day as a maintance.
- 01-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by pharaohf4
01-19-2004, 02:50 PM
I guess since no one else has responded, then this is what I should take.Originally Posted by goldylight
Also, since it is a water soluable vitamin, should I take it with food (like the bottle says) to increase absorption?
01-19-2004, 04:20 PM
01-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Not sure about the absorption question. I'm taking it at about 5 grams a day and it seems to help a little. I'd take more but its purely a matter of economics at this point, lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rascal14 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2014, 02:10 PM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:27 PM
- By Riquee in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:38 PM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM