PCT: for 30 days
Diesel Test Hardcore:As bottle
Supress-C: As bottle
Form-Two doses per day
Sustain Alpha or PCS or PCT assist

B.

P-mag-50,75,75,75,100
Form or Sustain Alpha dosing starting in the middle to try to mitigate shutdown.
Diesel Test Hardcore:As bottle
Supress-C: As bottle
Form-Two doses per day
Sustain Alpha or PCS or PCT assist

C.
P-Mag-50,50,50,50
X-tren-60,60,90,90
Form- Run two doses per day
Inhibit-E 50,50,25,25
or
aPCT- 75mg,75,50mg,50mg
Diesel Test Hardcore- As bottle
Supress-C- As bottle
Sustain Alpha-as bottle

I may or may not add RPN DCP to any of the above PCT's

I have Activate Xtreme, anyone think its worth incorporating into PCT,may be too much test booster, i also get prolactin/unknown nipple sensitivity with it, but i would be running it with an AI.

Cycles are preloaded 2 weeks before with cycle assist or cycle support and run 2 weeks after cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goals for this cycle? current stats?

M

Mars1107

goals for this cycle? current stats?
Oh, forgot to put that on there.

Goals: Primarily to gain muscle, while additionally losing some bodyfat in the process. I planning in my PCT, to be to primarily lose bodyfat and maintain the muscle gained during cycle(while using DCP plus some other goodies, corsolic acid, green tea,ect)
Body Fat:15 percent(this is primary a cutting time period although the four weeks on, im going to focus on gain quality muscle which will increase my caloric expediture,in which i can further lose weight faster after the cycle. I dont really want comments on doing a cut, im not getting down to 10-12 and then doing the cycle,thanks)
Weight:212
Training Experience:5 years
Cycle Experience: Pheraplex:30,30,30

Diet will be low in fat,moderate in carbs, high in protein

Exercise:Taken Care Of:006:

M

Mars1107

Why not run dcp during cycle and after? I'd go for C since I've always had a crush on Tren.
DCP actually elevates my blood pressure as any other stim, and i dont want that on cycle. Plus i only have 1 bottle.

Crush on tren, you like the recovery,kicks in quick?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DCP actually elevates my blood pressure as any other stim, and i dont want that on cycle. Plus i only have 1 bottle.

Crush on tren, you like the recovery,kicks in quick?
DCP is non stim....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
No serms? I wouldnt run any PH's past 4 weeks, i also wouldnt stack them but thats just me.

Id do epistane with primordials pct stack. Then throw down the diesel and form aprox 1-1.5 months later.

M

Mars1107

No serms? I wouldnt run any PH's past 4 weeks, i also wouldnt stack them but thats just me.

Id do epistane with primordials pct stack. Then throw down the diesel and form aprox 1-1.5 months later.
Yeah orignnially, i was just gonna go with epistane, but theres so much to choose from!

Yes makes sense, but i am buying sustain alpha but supress-c for cortisol control. The Tocepherols don't seem like theyll do much for me.

DTH plus form later, yeah that'll make a good stack.

What about my dosages of epi, i listed them high, altough see im thinking throughly about doing sustain alpha during the cycle like some people suggest, esp people at primordial performance.

So id use sustain on cycle
Then use form/dth/supress-c for pct.

Do you think form is not suitable for pct?

M

Mars1107

ok, just thought id point it out, the way u wrote it made it sound like it was a stim
thanks

yeah it makes my blood pressure higher than most stims, i dont know why, it works better than stims though,thats for shure. werid:dunno:

M

Mars1107

I've come up with more cycle ideas.

D.
E-stane-30,30,30,30
Tren-60,90,90,90

F.
Pheraplex
I said no for shure orginally,
but now im thinking about it.

Both of those with sustain alpha during, for shure.Ive heard its good for avoid supression a nice bit.

I probally wont end up doing stacks, even though i want to.
Health is more important, but its tempting.
Im not gonna be doing DS's often, so i want to have a real nice time.

M

Mars1107

and about using otc pct,

i find nolva, by many experts and not experts, not to be as good as everyone preaches.
and clomid, doesnt sound so hot either with its sides.

Toremfine looks good, but i dont think ill be able to find a reliable source,plus its expensive, worth it probally.

and also thanks in advance for anyone who has helped me or will help me. ITS TOUGH TO DECIDE! ive pretty much read everything there is on the internet, probably why its been tough.

M

Mars1107

Another cycle idea:

G.
ErgoMax LMG(proven products makes a clone)im not too familar with the compounds but probally run it 50,50,75,75
Epistane-30,30,40,40

ergomax lmg sounds very appealing beacause its wet, which would stack well with epi, plus it supposedly has a great recovery aspect to it.