M1T with novedex XT and novoplex ?

cowboy333

Awards
I I'm looking to run my first cycle ever. I've chose to give it a try with M1T
Before starting my cycle, I just want to make sure on the way to use everything (dosages, time)

I got M1T, Novedex XT, and Novoplex

Are those two PCT/SERM effective enough so I dont get any troubles like bitch tits and stuff? How should i run the whole thing?

I planned on also taking 300mg/day of B6 while cycling would that be good?

Thank you really much for your time, I appreciate it!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I I'm looking to run my first cycle ever. I've chose to give it a try with M1T
Before starting my cycle, I just want to make sure on the way to use everything (dosages, time)

I got M1T, Novedex XT, and Novoplex

Are those two PCT/SERM effective enough so I dont get any troubles like bitch tits and stuff? How should i run the whole thing?

I planned on also taking 300mg/day of B6 while cycling would that be good?

Thank you really much for your time, I appreciate it!
O.O

bro I am 150, I wouldnt use M1T..... you can add more meat to you before you need a PH, My goal is at least 170 before I play with those pills..... And for a first cycle, do not do M1T. BTW novedex XT is useless.....

Whenever it comes time I would say try Epistane, H-drol, maybe The One, etc. Not M1T for a first run.

how old/tall are you?

cowboy333

Awards
23, 5ft5, Ive been training for like 5 years so I really want to do 'em, Is novoplex a good product to use? I was tinking about low dosages, like not more than 10mg a day tho.. what do you think? already bought them so I'm really motivated to start the whole thing up, just need to know you advice about if wether or not novoplex is good against gynecomastia and everything

thanks for your answer!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
23, 5ft5, Ive been training for like 5 years so I really want to do 'em, Is novoplex a good product to use? I was tinking about low dosages, like not more than 10mg a day tho.. what do you think? already bought them so I'm really motivated to start the whole thing up, just need to know you advice about if wether or not novoplex is good against gynecomastia and everything

thanks for your answer!
The dosages I read about M1T 10mg should be more than enough if you are dead set to do it. Also after about 3 weeks your going to want to likely stop the cycle....Like I said There are better Test boosters than Novedex XT, and you should get one.

As for novoplex....the only info I can find on it is that it is sketchy, and so is the company. What brand M1T is it that you have may I ask?

I would look into nolva or clomid from a better source.

BTW what kind of support do you have lined up for your liver, your liver will be taking alot of damage from this. M1T can screw up your liver baad.

Just because you have it doesnt mean you should run it, and just because you really wanna do it doesnt mean you should. Sometimes I think M1T is like playing Russian Roulette. Just with a steroid instead of a gun.

You will need proper support supps and post cycle support sups. With what you listed so far, running it, if it is legit, will put you in a very bad place...

cowboy333

Awards
I was thinking about only using it for 2 weeks,problem is I cant get any nolva or clomid, The guy from the store tells me that novoplex is the same as nolva but I just really want to be sure of it, thats Why i asked. My m1t is from redXlabs. Should i run it and novoplex will do it or just drop it?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
M1T is about the strongest thing out there orally, especially regarding the sides. I ran it when it first came out like 5 or so years ago and i felt like death while on it. If you want to go strong, try superdrol or a clone, but i would advise against that as well and start with Epistane. Great gains, low sides and easy recovery. Put the M1T in the back of the cupard or sell it to someone else.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about only using it for 2 weeks,problem is I cant get any nolva or clomid, The guy from the store tells me that novoplex is the same as nolva but I just really want to be sure of it, thats Why i asked. My m1t is from redXlabs. Should i run it and novoplex will do it or just drop it?
hmmm M1T is the actual name of the product, or is it under a different name? What kinda store did you pick this up at, just a local supplement shop. Be weary of their owners....they are after your cash after all.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
M1T is about the strongest thing out there orally, especially regarding the sides. I ran it when it first came out like 5 or so years ago and i felt like death while on it. If you want to go strong, try superdrol or a clone, but i would advise against that as well and start with Epistane. Great gains, low sides and easy recovery. Put the M1T in the back of the cupard or sell it to someone else.
well with a supplement store selling it, I am doubting it is legit M1T since M1T is illegal. Probably supposed to be "close" to M1T.

I do agree if you wanna go hard, super would be good for 3 weeks, just keep ur dose low for a first run.

Plus considering he may be 150, but he is 5'5. Which would be like me at 5'10 being 160-165ish. Frame wise.

cowboy333

Awards
Ok, but if I do get superdrol will I have to run PCT like nolva? has i said novoplex is all i can get and I don't want to end up with boobies after all... Is novoplex as good as nolva?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will need a legit SERM for an M1T cycle to get the boys back in order. I would also use an actual test booster as opposed to an AI during PCT.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You will need a legit SERM for an M1T cycle to get the boys back in order. I would also use an actual test booster as opposed to an AI during PCT.
Agreed. Throw in a good cortisol blocker and keep you're protein and cals up and you should bounce back nicely. A SERM is an absolute MUST if you use M1T or Superdrol, plain and simple. If OTC PCT is all you can go with, try out Epistane/Havoc or Hdrol, these would be recommended regardless whether you have NOLVADEX or not.

cowboy333

Awards
I'm so confused right now, sorry for my non-englishness, but isn't nolva a SERM? so then what is a OTC PCT?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so confused right now, sorry for my non-englishness, but isn't nolva a SERM? so then what is a OTC PCT?
Yes, it is, but you're unsure if you are getting legit Nolva (aka Tamoxifen).

cowboy333

Awards
(Z)-2-[4-(1,2-Diphenylbut-1-enyl)phenoxy]-N,N-dimethylethylamine citrate = Tamoxifen Citrate(nolva)

But novoplex by promatrix looks like this:
(Z)- Ethanamino, 2-(4-(1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl)Phenoxy)-N,N-dimethyl-one-glycol.

what do you think?

cowboy333

Awards
problem is that nolvadex isn't produced and sold anymore in canada..

player

Awards
M1T is rat poison with anabolic side effects. I would either throw it away or give it to someone whom you strongly dislike to get back at them for something. I have much experience with this sh*t and the sides will are devastating. If you cannot be talked out of it, you gotta use a real SERM or you will pay the price. This stuff shuts you down real hard and real fast, and keeps tyou that way. The bros on this board can give good advice on stuff that is better and I would use their experience. Good luck...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
Anabolics 13