FIRST CYCLE (TEST E) NEED ADVICE

liftw8t

Awards
HELLO, ATTACHED IS A QUICK RUN THROUGH OF MY CYCLE, VERY BASIC AND FEEL THAT I HAVE EVERYTHING FOR PROTECTION FROM ESTROGEN EFFECTS. BUT ANYWAYS CRITIQUE PLEASE

OH ALSO I FEEL I AM GYNO PRONE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DEVELOPED ALITTLE IN PUBERTY AND STATS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

TRAINING 2 YEARS SERIOUSLY
21YR
5'10"
182LBS
NO PRIOR AAS USE ONLY PROHORMONE USE OF EPISTANE

THANKS

Attachments

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
-looks ok, run the a dex eod @ .5mg, not ed. not really needed tho is a low does tet e cycle imo.

-i would also bump the test to 500mg. forntloading test e is also a possibility. can u get hold of any dbol to kickstart?

-pct looks poor, would but would add nolva. start it 2 weeks after your last jab as test half life is 2-3 weeks. but at 400mg keep it at 2 weeks.

you will really like this cycle, i know its your first but try and get dbol!or at least some p plex or sd to kickstart!

liftw8t

Awards
-looks ok, run the a dex eod @ .5mg, not ed. not really needed tho is a low does tet e cycle imo.

-i would also bump the test to 500mg. forntloading test e is also a possibility. can u get hold of any dbol to kickstart?

-pct looks poor, would but would add nolva. start it 2 weeks after your last jab as test half life is 2-3 weeks. but at 400mg keep it at 2 weeks.

you will really like this cycle, i know its your first but try and get dbol!or at least some p plex or sd to kickstart!
SORRY KINDA A TERMINALOGY DUMMY SO WHAT DOES "EOD" MEAN LOL AND "ED", AND YOUR SAYING I SHOULD RUN NOLVA AND CLOMID BOTH AND AT WHAT DOSES? STARTING CLOMID 21 DAYS LATER

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
SORRY KINDA A TERMINALOGY DUMMY SO WHAT DOES "EOD" MEAN LOL AND "ED", AND YOUR SAYING I SHOULD RUN NOLVA AND CLOMID BOTH AND AT WHAT DOSES? STARTING CLOMID 21 DAYS LATER

ED= Every day EOD= Every other day.

liftw8t

Awards
ED= Every day EOD= Every other day.
OKAY, YEAH I'M JUST RUNNING IT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM GYNO PRONE SO TAKING BEST PROCAUTIONS I CAN TO PREVENT IT. BUT HOW DOES IT LOOK THO

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
start pct 14 days after last jab!thats how long the test e ester lasts

liftw8t

Awards
bump so anyone does the cycle look good and should i throw nolva in I will have it and letro on hand

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
ive already told u,
does it look good?not really, its a sub basic cycle. you pct is **** and your test dose it is too low and you a dex is too high. run your 1st cycle like this-

weeks 1-12- test e 500mg ew
weeks 1-5- dbol 50mg ed

pct weeks- 15-18- nolva 20mg ed x 4 weeks
clomid 50mg ed x 3 weeks

adex is not needed. this basic basic cycle has been dealt with 1000 times.

END OF THREAD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its reasonable for a first cycle at your age and size. In the 70s + 80s the guys in the Olympia were running 300mg a week, so don't listen to people who say you can't gain on that. your natural test is only in the equivalent range of under 100mg/week....

The arimidex is too high even if gyno prone. you don't want to totally crush estrogen and have none, just keep it reasonable. every other day to every 3rd day for the .5mg dose would make sense.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
u developed gyno at purberty wtf?.....how did u even know what gyno was at puberty

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
u developed gyno at purberty wtf?.....how did u even know what gyno was at puberty
please tell me you are joking, its call pubesent gyno. when your hormones are goin crazy during puberty, some produced more test than others, that then converts. simple, we all have test in us!

liftw8t

Awards
ah i figured out what it was later smart ass. And thank you chicken that pct looks alot better i've just seen this same cycle all over the place and didnt know if it was any good but i dont have a problem with running it at 500mg a week doesnt bother me at all so i like where yours is coming from i think i might hit it up, oh one question about that nolva clomid pct run them both together or clomid after nolva? And i promise I shall leave you alone been alot of help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive already told u,
does it look good?not really, its a sub basic cycle. you pct is **** and your test dose it is too low and you a dex is too high. run your 1st cycle like this-

weeks 1-5- dbol 50mg ed

clomid 50mg ed x 3 weeks

END OF THREAD
agreed, this is a really common cycle. It'll be your bread and butter later.

you can pin every mon 250mg test e and thurs 250mg test e if you wish.

ajensen11

Awards
ive already told u,

weeks 1-5- dbol 50mg ed

clomid 50mg ed x 3 weeks

END OF THREAD
Really? Remember not everyone is the same. You are telling someone that says he's gyno prone to not use an AI with an aromatasing steroid?

I'm gyno prone and guess what happen when I didnt start my AI till the second week, my gyno came back. Add the AI EOD like stated previously. Better safe than sorry.

liftw8t

Awards
Really? Remember not everyone is the same. You are telling someone that says he's gyno prone to not use an AI with an aromatasing steroid?

I'm gyno prone and guess what happen when I didnt start my AI till the second week, my gyno came back. Add the AI EOD like stated previously. Better safe than sorry.
what about nolva because i have plenty of nolva clomid and letro and didnt know if i should use one of those EOD while on cycle

ajensen11

Awards
what about nolva because i have plenty of nolva clomid and letro and didnt know if i should use one of those EOD while on cycle
I'd use letro but keep it really small since it's a strong AI, like 25mg EOD (or so I've heard people recommend). If you do end up getting sensitive nips start using the Nolva ED at 20mg before the gyno manifests. Again, I had to use both an AI and Nolva since I had sensitive nips and a mass, gyno.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HELLO, ATTACHED IS A QUICK RUN THROUGH OF MY CYCLE, VERY BASIC AND FEEL THAT I HAVE EVERYTHING FOR PROTECTION FROM ESTROGEN EFFECTS. BUT ANYWAYS CRITIQUE PLEASE

OH ALSO I FEEL I AM GYNO PRONE DUE TO THE FACT THAT I DEVELOPED ALITTLE IN PUBERTY AND STATS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

TRAINING 2 YEARS SERIOUSLY
21YR
5'10"
182LBS
NO PRIOR AAS USE ONLY PROHORMONE USE OF EPISTANE

THANKS

Epistane IS a steroid FYI

poofuss

Awards
Do not run both Nolvadex and Clomid as there is absolutely no point in doing so. You run one of the other; there is no need for using two SERMs.

Run your PCT like so:
Nolvadex (WK1-40mg/WK2-40mg/WK3-20mg/WK4-20mg/WK5-20mg)
Aromasin (WK1-25mg/WK2-25mg/WK3-25mg/WK4-25mg)

Also, do not run 25mgs of Letrozole -- that is kissing your penis good-bye. I think maybe the poster got the dosing protocol for Aromasin and Letrozole confused but that is a terribly dangerous thing to mess up on and pass on as advice.

I do not suggest Letrozole while on cycle, but that is just me.

ajensen11

Awards
Do not run both Nolvadex and Clomid as there is absolutely no point in doing so. You run one of the other; there is no need for using two SERMs.

Run your PCT like so:
Nolvadex (WK1-40mg/WK2-40mg/WK3-20mg/WK4-20mg/WK5-20mg)
Aromasin (WK1-25mg/WK2-25mg/WK3-25mg/WK4-25mg)

Also, do not run 25mgs of Letrozole -- that is kissing your penis good-bye. I think maybe the poster got the dosing protocol for Aromasin and Letrozole confused but that is a terribly dangerous thing to mess up on and pass on as advice.

I do not suggest Letrozole while on cycle, but that is just me.
There are two different sides to running both Nolva and Clomid. But I side on using both, since Nolva helps with the gyno issues,to make sure there are none, and Clomid brings back the testicles faster.

Yes, I would definitely use Aromasin instead of Letro, but that is if you have it. I assumed he only had Letro. But for my cycle I used Anastrozole since I also didnt have access to Aromasin, or want to pay that much.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rather run lower doses each of clomid + nolva together than run higher doses of either alone.

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
nolva and clomid do different things, poofuss, your really need to do homework before such an outlandish statement

liftw8t

Awards
Okay everyone is starting to confuse me lol, but what i'm finding out is that is it wise to do both nolva and clomid at low doses for pct. For everyones information I will have Letro on hand i already have it from a friends prior run and didnt know if it was wise if gyno comes up to use that or nolva. What i've been picking up is that nolva would be a good choice if i get a flare and can use it on my cycle. And if you havent run a cycle before or had gyno flares whats the use in throwing in your 2 cents not directed to the helpful people like gregchick,EasyJL, ajenson11, Jkurz, Geekpoop. thank you for your help all and if you have anymore advice just PM me definately willing to listen and take advice just not from idiots.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i think nolvedex is overused as i've said before. to me...nolvedex is like a safe drug... u can use it just incase of gyno but most likely u wont need it, unless ur prone to it... and u'll only need to do one cycle to find that out.

however i'm all for bringing back the testes quicker, because the quicker they come back the less depression ull have. the biggest problem for me in the gym during pct would be depression...its a killer. i'd go with hcg

ajensen11

Awards
Well my next cycle which I took off of Steroid.com will be as follows:

1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
3 -15 HCG 250iu/wk
1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT
16-20 Nolva 20mg
day 1 clomid 300mg
day2-14 clomid 100mg
19 - 20week clomid 50mg

Though I will be using Anastrozole instead of Letro.

Just keep reading everything you can, and try to read through the contradictions.

poofuss

Awards
nolva and clomid do different things, poofuss, your really need to do homework before such an outlandish statement
Hahaha, don't tell me I need to do my "homework" when you handing are out what you may call 'advice' while others would be more confident in saying it is merely an uneducated guess.

Do not parrot the words of others as Nolvadex and Clomid are both SERMs and while one may not be equally effective in their applications with HDL, FSH and LH recovery...using both is in PCT is hardly worth the cost in terms of what you get out of the therapy.

If you are overly concerned about those areas, use a different SERM -- Fareston (Toremefine Citrate). It is a superior SERM in all areas except in the event that you catch forming gyno early on, which is where Nolvadex shines somewhat.

lowT69

Awards
I have had a low testerone count for quite some time,However I did not know what was going on. I was being treated for depression, I just had no energy to do anything. Imean taking out the trash was a chore. This went on untill I got soo sick of felling like crap and being on so many meds. Oh I had also injured my back at work and was getting corticosteroid spinal injections. Well I finall started doing my homework online about my symptoms, Oh by the way I had absoltley no interest in sex either. that when I knew something was way wrong. anyway I had found a clinic that deals with this and they did my blood work and my test was way low. So the doctor has prescribed me hcg injections as well as test cypionate and one I cannot pronounce or spell. he said this would bring my levels back up. later I found that the spinal injections I was getting was stopping my natural production of test. I have not started my injections yet but will update when I do.

liftw8t

Awards
Okay another question i'm shooting 500mg a week what is the best way to do that, one day or break it into 2 days because i heard about these oil build up bumps that people get from shooting to much in one spot