Tren for first cycle?

diesel268

Awards
Hey guys I need some help.

First of Im new to this sight but everything ive seen so far has really impressed me, especially the workout and diet tracker. So Im looking to tap into the vast knowledge base here and get a few opinions.

I stared bulking about +/- 6 months ago and had great results. For the first time in my lifting life i followed a strict diet and got better results than i could have hoped for ( almost 3/8" on my both arm). I put on 30 pounds in 16 weeks. A fair amount was fat for shure, but I just kept braking personal barriers so I stuck with a loose diet.

2 Months ago i started ( trying ) to cut for summer.....lots of cardio, clean diet and tried clen/ keto combo. i cant hang with the side effects of the clen, so i started looking into somthing to support my gains while dieting...namely Trenbolone.

This would be my first cycly and ive read alot of conflicting information, some say tren makes a great cycle alone, some say add it on your 3-4 time. Ive read you dont even need to do pct when your cycle is over becasue Tren is good at resisting the aromatize enzyme. Others yet say that Tren is notable as a progestin and causes gyno in a big way.

Sorry for the long post but I Have the tren allready and getting nolva or clomid isint realy a problem, so what do you guys think?? A tren only cycle for your first time? what about a tren and test prop. cycle?? Pct?

Thanks in advance,
Big-Diesel

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Whats your bf% at 268?

First of all, 80% of people would never suggest tren alone. You would be better off stacking with test. Tren has harsh sides so optimally you want to know how you handle the sides of the test/other anabolics you are on first so you can pinpoint sides and come off the compound giving you problems. Whoever said you dont need pct for tren is pretty crazy. Tren will shut you down HARD (think raisins). Tren can cause progestin based gyno. I would have my serm, ai, and at least chaste berry/caber on hand before my first shot of tren. Tren ace/test prop is a favorite cycle for a lot of people.

If i was you i would get my feet wet with a test cycle first. You can cut on anything.

Hope this helps.

heyarnold

Awards
ya man tren is not for your first time. then your going to have to stack with prop and i really feel the only way to stay "even" is to inject every day with tren and prop. some people will say every other day injects are alright but that **** messes with my system. A good cyp cycle at 600mg would be money.

diesel268

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, allthough i cant say im not a little disappointed with the answer. The lipogenic properties and nitrogen retention of tren made it really attractive to me.

As far as my bodyfat % I would estimate it somwhere in the 20-25% range. I havent been able to find a hydrostatic weighing center any where near where I live, and im not shure if the calipers are all that great either. I Know im carrying alot of fat, but im realy hesitant to cut my calories any further with out some form of support. Simply for the subjective observation that my body seems to target the muscle first in a calorie deficant situation, then the fat. I\e i look flabby after 2 months of dieting and the day after a cheat day (including carbs with all meals) I have better definition and better workouts.

I hope Im not making myself out as the rookie here, suggesting those two compouds together, Tren And Test Prop. Its just that I don't want to put anything into my body of questionable origins. Im shure you can guess where the Tren. is coming from, and the test. prop. Is coming from a buddy that ive seen use it and he responded favorably to it, so i feel i can trust their origins little more than some source ive never heard of any one using thats coming from bangladesh or somting. Ive done my "research" on nolva and clomid and found a few places to find it that I feel comfortable ordering it from. So I guess my first cycle will be being a "cutting" cycle of sorts, test prop. at probably 400 mg/ a week? thanks guys i will try and get some pics up after in a few weeks .

heyarnold

Awards
diesel really it comes down to what you want to do. hope everything goes well.

heyarnold