Formex/6-oxo

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

Formex/6-oxo

I recently finished a 6 week cycle of 6-oxo (tapering down the last 2 weeks). I want to run a 4 week cycle of Formex (25,50,50,25) but was wondering how long I should wait? Is 4-6 weeks after I finished my 6-oxo cycle long enough?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%

Sorry for this noob-ish question but what's the point of running a solo AI cycle?

I assume because the anti-e properties increase test but couldn't you run a natty test booster to get the same effect without the gyno risks and hair shedding (from 6-oxo)?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    Sorry for this noob-ish question but what's the point of running a solo AI cycle?

I assume because the anti-e properties increase test but couldn't you run a natty test booster to get the same effect without the gyno risks and hair shedding (from 6-oxo)?

can you explain further please?
    i would have thought whatever method is used to increase test or the ratio between test and e , the risks of gyno and hair shredding would be the same, assuming that there is an increase also of dht to be significant enough to cause hair shredding and also the person in question is subject to male pattern baldness.However i welcome your views
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    [/B]

can you explain further please?
    i would have thought whatever method is used to increase test or the ratio between test and e , the risks of gyno and hair shredding would be the same, assuming that there is an increase also of dht to be significant enough to cause hair shredding and also the person in question is subject to male pattern baldness.However i welcome your views
    An AI reduces your estrogen so you can get rebound estrogen when you go off the AI. The rebound estrogen can cause gyno. A test booster only increases your test without killing your estrogen so you won't get any rebound.

And no, not everything increases dht. 6-oxo raises dht considerably while Formex (another AI) doesn't affect dht at all. So if you're going to do a solo AI cycle and are prone to MPB you don't want to use 6-oxo.

I haven't done a lot of research on this but if I were to use something to increase testosterone ratio a natty test booster seems like a much better way to go. But I have a lot to learn in this department so would love to hear from others.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    An AI reduces your estrogen so you can get rebound estrogen when you go off the AI. The rebound estrogen can cause gyno. A test booster only increases your test without killing your estrogen so you won't get any rebound.

And no, not everything increases dht. 6-oxo raises dht considerably while Formex (another AI) doesn't affect dht at all. So if you're going to do a solo AI cycle and are prone to MPB you don't want to use 6-oxo.

I haven't done a lot of research on this but if I were to use something to increase testosterone ratio a natty test booster seems like a much better way to go. But I have a lot to learn in this department so would love to hear from others.
    i see your reasoning -thanks
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.26%

most ai's also adversely affect cholestoral levels....unless i were using in conjuction with steroids that were already doing this i wouldnt want to use an ai....get a test booster....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    most ai's also adversely affect cholestoral levels....unless i were using in conjuction with steroids that were already doing this i wouldnt want to use an ai....get a test booster....
    In favour of good cholestrol or bad?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.26%

adverse - contrary to your interests or welfare
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.38%

lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

[QUOTE=mooch2321;1964446]adverse - contrary to your interests or welfare[/QUOTE

are you including 6 bromo is this?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
  2. Epi+Formex ?
    By ktatro1 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:05 PM
  3. formex pct
    By spartan300 in forum Celtic Labs