Formex/6-oxo

D

dtony

Awards
I recently finished a 6 week cycle of 6-oxo (tapering down the last 2 weeks). I want to run a 4 week cycle of Formex (25,50,50,25) but was wondering how long I should wait? Is 4-6 weeks after I finished my 6-oxo cycle long enough?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for this noob-ish question but what's the point of running a solo AI cycle?

I assume because the anti-e properties increase test but couldn't you run a natty test booster to get the same effect without the gyno risks and hair shedding (from 6-oxo)?

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for this noob-ish question but what's the point of running a solo AI cycle?

I assume because the anti-e properties increase test but couldn't you run a natty test booster to get the same effect without the gyno risks and hair shedding (from 6-oxo)?

can you explain further please?
i would have thought whatever method is used to increase test or the ratio between test and e , the risks of gyno and hair shredding would be the same, assuming that there is an increase also of dht to be significant enough to cause hair shredding and also the person in question is subject to male pattern baldness.However i welcome your views

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
[/B]

can you explain further please?
i would have thought whatever method is used to increase test or the ratio between test and e , the risks of gyno and hair shredding would be the same, assuming that there is an increase also of dht to be significant enough to cause hair shredding and also the person in question is subject to male pattern baldness.However i welcome your views
An AI reduces your estrogen so you can get rebound estrogen when you go off the AI. The rebound estrogen can cause gyno. A test booster only increases your test without killing your estrogen so you won't get any rebound.

And no, not everything increases dht. 6-oxo raises dht considerably while Formex (another AI) doesn't affect dht at all. So if you're going to do a solo AI cycle and are prone to MPB you don't want to use 6-oxo.

I haven't done a lot of research on this but if I were to use something to increase testosterone ratio a natty test booster seems like a much better way to go. But I have a lot to learn in this department so would love to hear from others.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
An AI reduces your estrogen so you can get rebound estrogen when you go off the AI. The rebound estrogen can cause gyno. A test booster only increases your test without killing your estrogen so you won't get any rebound.

And no, not everything increases dht. 6-oxo raises dht considerably while Formex (another AI) doesn't affect dht at all. So if you're going to do a solo AI cycle and are prone to MPB you don't want to use 6-oxo.

I haven't done a lot of research on this but if I were to use something to increase testosterone ratio a natty test booster seems like a much better way to go. But I have a lot to learn in this department so would love to hear from others.
i see your reasoning -thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
most ai's also adversely affect cholestoral levels....unless i were using in conjuction with steroids that were already doing this i wouldnt want to use an ai....get a test booster....

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
most ai's also adversely affect cholestoral levels....unless i were using in conjuction with steroids that were already doing this i wouldnt want to use an ai....get a test booster....
In favour of good cholestrol or bad?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
adverse - contrary to your interests or welfare

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Supplements 3
S Anabolics 0
D Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
B Supplement Auction 1