How many cycles normal for a 24 year old?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if say they started using them at 21 and they are now 24. how many cycles of what you would call normal use would be considered normal and not too detrimental to health?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
none...cycling isnt normal...introducing synthetic hormones into your body isnt "normal"....but anyway you figure two or three a year so after three years....9ish i guess.....

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established

guy on another forum mentioned he had already done around 9 cycles so I was just wondering for my own benefit if that was alot.

Since I dont really know how many cycles per year is considered "normal" or whatever.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
WTF

what is normal? theres no absolute number, what is the normal number of girls that you are supposed to bang by 24? if you are under that magic number are you a homo? what is the 'normal' number of drinking? waht is the normal number of smoking weed ? gdammit

i agree with Mooch's reply too.

its more like a 16 year old question

seriously just do what you gotta do, dont be a ****, dont be dumb, use responsibly, dont be on the news, dont cause trouble and makes AAS look even worse than now and so on etc. grow well dont goto jail and be happy and once you get big (if you are lucky) then ask yourself was it worth it or am i happy and move on.

choice is yours, **** people.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF

what is normal? theres no absolute number, what is the normal number of girls that you are supposed to bang by 24? if you are under that magic number are you a homo? what is the 'normal' number of drinking? waht is the normal number of smoking weed ? gdammit

i agree with Mooch's reply too.

its more like a 16 year old question

seriously just do what you gotta do, dont be a ****, dont be dumb, use responsibly, dont be on the news, dont cause trouble and makes AAS look even worse than now and so on etc. grow well dont goto jail and be happy and once you get big (if you are lucky) then ask yourself was it worth it or am i happy and move on.

choice is yours, **** people.
roid rage, lulz.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you mean among users. There is no normal....there is safe...and stupid.....

The rule I will follow Is I dont want to spend more than 2 months a year on. So I will allow myself up to 8 weeks to toy with for OTC PH or DS whenever I decided to pop my first PH pill..... And if I ever go injectable, then 12 weeks for a Test cycle would be likely, but only if I had hcg. But nothing else the rest of the year.

This stuff is for helping you make extra progress, not the sole thing to base your lifting off of.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If you mean among users. There is no normal....there is safe...and stupid.....

The rule I will follow Is I dont want to spend more than 2 months a year on. So I will allow myself up to 8 weeks to toy with for OTC PH or DS whenever I decided to pop my first PH pill..... And if I ever go injectable, then 12 weeks for a Test cycle would be likely, but only if I had hcg. But nothing else the rest of the year.

This stuff is for helping you make extra progress, not the sole thing to base your lifting off of.
you say this now but just wait.....the **** gets addicting....i have to buy only what i want for my current cycle and not keep anything else around the house or i would never come off....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
OP - I would say that by the basis of 4 weeks on 8 weeks off, you would be able to do 3 cycles a year (Theoretically and relatively) within the limit of not being stupid. That is if you really want to juice it up though, and all the time. 2 cycles a year is probably a safer bet, and you'll probably get more out of your cycles. I know from personal experience that one should wait a good while between cycles, I have not waited long enough in the past and had a bad experience, which is a waste of time, money, and most importantly health.

Zero's choice is probably the most intelligent, but hard to adhere to if you are like me or mooch who get that itch for the juice... it is addicting (mentally), no doubt about it. So that being said, there are no real rules to cycling, only good and bad advice.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on how long/what your cycling. 9 one month ph cycles sounds like no problem. 9 longer test, deca, eq, tren, dbol... stacked cycles and you're pushing your luck imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scouse01 Anabolics 27
B Anabolics 24
S Anabolics 25
L Anabolics 26
jgntyce Anabolics 51