does this sound right?
- 05-09-2009, 06:50 PM
- 05-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Depends, if that was on a cut its good, for a bulk its certainly nothing spectacular, but if you added 6lbs and lost fat you still added a hefty amount of muscle..
05-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Edit: I WAS eating above maintenance for sure
05-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Okay- My apologies, I would say it sounds reasonable 6lbs is a okay gain, especially when youve ran other compounds before, I guess its just how different people respond to different things, good luck with your next run I guess
Similar Forum Threads
- By Terencec in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
- By stopstalking in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2010, 03:02 PM
- By samadhismiles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:20 PM
- By citystreetz in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM
- By jlm187l in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2007, 03:49 PM