does this sound right?

bigdeepsquats

Awards
After 4 weeks E-stane I am 6lbs heavier and less body-fat. This seems to me like too little, and strength is not that much up, as expected. Diet is ok.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Depends, if that was on a cut its good, for a bulk its certainly nothing spectacular, but if you added 6lbs and lost fat you still added a hefty amount of muscle..

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Depends, if that was on a cut its good, for a bulk its certainly nothing spectacular, but if you added 6lbs and lost fat you still added a hefty amount of muscle..
allow me to rephrase that My body-fat didn't change but the the percent went down since I gained muscle. I look bigger than before for sure, but I don't get why I am not much stronger? PP and H-drol maid me strong as hell, I am thinking about X-tren or SD for next time to see something a bit more dramatic.

Edit: I WAS eating above maintenance for sure

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Okay- My apologies, I would say it sounds reasonable 6lbs is a okay gain, especially when youve ran other compounds before, I guess its just how different people respond to different things, good luck with your next run I guess