M1t, 4-AD and Football??

SWOLE93

I go soon to try out for a football team. ( 5 days ). I have to run a 40, 20 and do pro bench and power cleans. I was going to wait until Monday to start taking my stuff, but I I start taking it now, will it help me at tryouts??? Or harm me. Should I take it while season is in? Practice and Play time?

Thanks

SWOLE93

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Yes it should help you. YOu dont get drug tested? How old are you?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Come on no mercy dont you know that the 93 is the year he was born so using my fingers and toes I calculated that he is approximately 11 years of age.
:)

db

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Come on no mercy dont you know that the 93 is the year he was born so using my fingers and toes I calculated that he is approximately 11 years of age.

db
I wouldnt be surprised if he was 11. Seems like PH/AAS users get younger and younger everyday. :(

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards
if you are trying out in 5 days I really doubt you can make that much progress in such a short amount of time, epsically if your pct falls into practice dates.

SWOLE93

db
LOL...very funny. I am 23 and at a higher level of football than college, lets just say that.

So no it wont work?

SWOLE93

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yah m1t might make you tired as hell and you might get back cramps and best yet you might feel like you have the flu. if you read up on it i wouldn't touch it before a tryout because you don't know how you'll respond and its not really enough time to get a big increase in st rength. the worst is your pumps which killed my sprinting. i was fine for one or two but after that it gets hard as you feel like you're carrying ankle weights. read up on the symptoms of it and see if you think that would be somethign to have while trying out. imo NO

SWOLE93

yah m1t might make you tired as hell and you might get back cramps and best yet you might feel like you have the flu. if you read up on it i wouldn't touch it before a tryout because you don't know how you'll respond and its not really enough time to get a big increase in st rength. the worst is your pumps which killed my sprinting. i was fine for one or two but after that it gets hard as you feel like you're carrying ankle weights. read up on the symptoms of it and see if you think that would be somethign to have while trying out. imo NO
Cool, thanks bro

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/ 2gcorey on the M1t. With only 5 days to work with, you don't know how you will feel on M1t. I got sick as a dog on about the 3rd day of my 1st M1t cycle, lasted a week. The lethargy is intense too.

I see no problem starting with just 4ad though. That should even give you a boost for the try-outs.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
even during a season i do think m1t would be hard on an athlete. if you have like 2 weeks of practice and no games you could try 10mg, but DO NOT go to 20mg as at a min it will make you tired and increase cramps/pumps to the point it will affect you. just hold off till tryouts are over though. its a great supplement though...i cycled so i was off it f or finals though :)

SWOLE93

finals???

even during a season i do think m1t would be hard on an athlete. if you have like 2 weeks of practice and no games you could try 10mg, but DO NOT go to 20mg as at a min it will make you tired and increase cramps/pumps to the point it will affect you. just hold off till tryouts are over though. its a great supplement though...i cycled so i was off it f or finals though :)

Kaliman91

Awards
Well the Arena league camps are starting so i will asume this is where you are tryin out.
Just to let you know these are banned substances in the league FYI.

elvisaintdead

Awards
Yeah I'd check to see what comes up when you do use M1T or any other prohormones that are relatively new and people don't know that much about.

And these smaller leagues like Arena and Arena 2 and so on usually test more thoroughly then the NFL and pro leagues. So make sure you know what shows up and what they test for.

SWOLE93

Actually, the AFL stopped drug testing in 2001. League and union could not agree on how often and what the punishment would be. The league had no problem with this because it was one less large bill to pay each year. Af2 has never drug tested.

SWOLE93

Yeah I'd check to see what comes up when you do use M1T or any other prohormones that are relatively new and people don't know that much about.

And these smaller leagues like Arena and Arena 2 and so on usually test more thoroughly then the NFL and pro leagues. So make sure you know what shows up and what they test for.

Kaliman91

Awards
Well i have a friend who plays with Indy named Chris Janek he has been in the league 4-5 years now with NJ and Colorado also.
He says the test very strict and he cant so much as even sneeze near any PH PS or AS.
SO becareful plus the fact it seems like you have alot of learning to do on this subject from your posts.

Good luck making the team though. If you dont mind who are you tryin out for?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10