Best ON-CYCLE Anti-Aromatase Supplement (Nolva, Clomid dont count)

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
From PERSONAL EXPEIRANCE what would you say is the best supplement while ON-CYCLE is (NOT POST) to prevent gyno & water retention. The obvious answer is Nolva, Aromasin and Clomid but lets stick to 100% legal supplements ( I know you can get the aforementioned legally for "research purposes" but again, lets not be smart;) and go with ALL legal).

Some Examples:
PowerLab NoEstrogen
BCS Formadex
ACL Estro X-Treme

Please list the amounts you took daily too. I know ppl take Formadex WAYY above the dose listed on the bottle! So again, please list the amount you took!

Please chime in on others or list your own expeirance with the previously mentioned!!

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Changing this to best AI to use while on cycle and the dosing

So whats the best AI to use to eliminate water retention and if i could get some doses that would be helpful as well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think its gonna depend on what your running....

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
i think its gonna depend on what your running....
right now im looking at my next cycle being

epi 5 weeks at 30mgs and winabol 4 weeks at 300mgs

hdrol 5 weeks at 75mgs and winabol 4 weeks at 300mgs

mdrol 4 weeks at 20mgs and winabol 4 weeks at 300mgs

from my other post lol

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
ya think i should go with phera + winabol with an AI?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
How bout we not change my post and you start a new thread of your own. Thanks.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
sorry i changed it b/c yours didnt seem to be getting any activity

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
From PERSONAL EXPEIRANCE what would you say is the best supplement while ON-CYCLE is (NOT POST) to prevent gyno & water retention. The obvious answer is Nolva, Aromasin and Clomid but lets stick to 100% legal supplements ( I know you can get the aforementioned legally for "research purposes" but again, lets not be smart;) and go with ALL legal).

Some Examples:
PowerLab NoEstrogen
BCS Formadex
ACL Estro X-Treme

Please list the amounts you took daily too. I know ppl take Formadex WAYY above the dose listed on the bottle! So again, please list the amount you took!

Please chime in on others or list your own expeirance with the previously mentioned!!
Nolvadex and clomid are not AIs....just fyi.

IMO, the best legal on cycle AIs are going to be formestane and 6-bromo. Just curious, there are very few legal designers that aromatize, so why are you looking to run an AI on cycle?

callaway

Awards
The only "legal" that I have ever taken was E-Form by Dermabolics (topical formestane). I felt it worked well, but the damn bottles tend to clog up and not spray properly.

It's been awhile...but I think SUS500 has an ATD in it.

C_

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Some Examples:
PowerLab NoEstrogen
BCS Formadex
ACL Estro X-Treme

Ok, the better question would be what are the compounds you are taking? I have no idea what SUS500 is.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Formestane ranks just slightly behind Arimidex IMO. Never touching ATD again...blech.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
correct. it is an estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione or something like that. that might not be exact. but close. ill double check

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
correct. it is an estra 4 9 diene 3 17 dione or something like that. that might not be exact. but close. ill double check
I really don't see a need to take an AI on cycle with this compound. What is your reasoning?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
it causes gyno like non other. i have massive gyno like symptoms from this supplement. the only other thing that im on is a halodrol clone but from what i understand this has really low if any gyno conversion.