Sus 500 and a PCT/SERM

blackbeard14

Awards
So i've been lifting pretty consistently for a little over 5 years now and i've never taken anything besides protein, creatine, and NO products, and maybe a few little minor things here and there. I pride myself by having never taken anykind of ph or steroid before but i've decided to try this SUS 500. Im about to be 21, weigh 197 and max at 385 with right around 7 % body fat. To be as serious about body building as I am, I don't know as much about ph's and serms as I probly should, but over the last couple of months ive been trying to make up for lost time by doing some research. So there's my mini-biography, even though you probly didnt want to read it haha.

So heres where my question comes in:
I'm about to finish up my third week on the sus500 (2/day for first week, 3/day for second week, 4/day for third/fourth week) and have gained only around 5 lbs. I bought the sus and Novedex (ya, the cheap knock off kind from gaspari) months ago before I started reading up on everything and was wondering if my Novedex will suffice for a pct or should I get something stronger. I know the general consensus will probably be to get Nolvadex or Clomid, which I can easily get, but I've talked with a few people who think that novedex should be fine. Keep in mind, one of these guys has taken sus before (to go along with a lot of other legit stuff, he's a juicehead) and he said I won't even need a pct. Now, before you judge me, I dont think thats the case but just the fact that he would suggest that would lead me to believe that I wouldnt need something as serious as Nolvadex.

I don't have any signs of gyno and had a little bit of acne during week 2 but its gone now. I imagine that if i did have any signs of gyno though, it would be very apparent being lean. Please keep the macho "i cant believe you would do that" comments to a minimum... >:)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
novadex is not a good pct at any point....wether we are talking over the counter or serm.....but the sus 500 should have you pretty shut down at this point....i would use clomid and nolva personally....if you stay otc then you need to add a resveritrol product and a natty test booster like iccarin for sure....i wouldnt dose that novadex over two caps a day either...

blackbeard14

Awards
novadex is not a good pct at any point....wether we are talking over the counter or serm.....but the sus 500 should have you pretty shut down at this point....i would use clomid and nolva personally....if you stay otc then you need to add a resveritrol product and a natty test booster like iccarin for sure....i wouldnt dose that novadex over two caps a day either...
What if I was gonna go with the Clomid...(seeing as I would have to buy something else anyways)

50 mg for 3 or 4 weeks right? just the clomid with nothing else? one a day?

sorry for the noob question, but what do you mean by 'shut down'?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sus 500 is tren and max lmg right???? is your penis working okay right now???? libido still up there? no limp **** or anything? shutdown is the suppression of your natty test levels that happens when you take a steroid product....as stated earlier i would get clomid and nolva and run them together....
clomid-50/50/50/50
nolva-20/20/20/20

blackbeard14

Awards
sus 500 is tren and max lmg right???? is your penis working okay right now???? libido still up there? no limp **** or anything? shutdown is the suppression of your natty test levels that happens when you take a steroid product....as stated earlier i would get clomid and nolva and run them together....
clomid-50/50/50/50
nolva-20/20/20/20

ha ya that is very true, my libido is almost non existent...actually have a funny story dealing with that but ill save it.

ok roger that on the serm's...
have you ever heard anything about G.E.T.'s "Arimadex"? I think they made it to be taken after the Sus500 but nobody ever recommends it...is there a reason for that? Is it a bad product or is clomid and nolva just kind of the standard

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
those shady f#cks have a product called "arimadex".....god thats worse than novadex xt ......you need real serms....not an over the counter ai like the gat product....