First Post, First Stack

arfcommer

Awards
Been lifting on and off for the last few years and have been going pretty heavy for the last few months. Anyway, I am one week into this stack I'm on right now and figured it would be a good idea to post it here to make sure I don't have anything funky happen to my body. I am 25, 5'10" and 205lbs and psuhing 20% body fat. I plan to cut after this cycle.

Weeks 1-6: cyclo tren, 1 at breakfast, 1 30min prior to workout
Weeks 1-3: havoc 3 times a day evenly spaced
Weeks 4-6: monsterdrol 3 times a day evenly spaced
Taking multi-vitamins, creatine, fish oils, glucosamine & chrondoitin, and AI Life Support during this

I have a bottle of AI post cycle treament to take after I am done with this cycle.

All thoughts, opinions and suggestions welcome.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so your taking tren, havoc, max lmg, and phera..........and this is your first cycle and you readily admit you have only been serious about lifting for a couple months....:shocked::wow::eek1::damnit1:

this is pretty dumb......

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your gonna need a lot more than post cycle support after this cycle....id get a serm for sure.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5'10 205 20% bf

come on dude. lose the fat and start with one steroid at a time....this is retarded

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5'10 205 20% bf

come on dude. lose the fat and start with one steroid at a time....this is retarded
Damn haha

Hmmm try dieting and use fitday then research HITT cardio, after having done these things for about six months comeback and post a progress pics then ask what ph to use and post what your goals are with the cycle. :)

Also dont ever use 3 oral ph at once unless you want to feel like **** and mess your body up, you dont need three ph to get the job done if diet and training are on point. If you think you need three at once be a man and find some real gear if your that advanced.

Just to add in case your wondering no drinking on cycle as well, if you post a dumb question asking if its ok we will flame you :wave2:

arfcommer

Awards
That's the feedback I was looking for. I started this stack on the advice of a friend and apparently, it is bad advice. Tell me what I should change. I am 10 days into this. Drop the Cyclo Tren and Monsterdrol and just stick to the Havoc? Meanwhile, I'll continue to browse the forums and learn more.

arfcommer

Awards
And no, I'm not drinking at all and don't plan to until after ppost cycle treatment.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
That's the feedback I was looking for. I started this stack on the advice of a friend and apparently, it is bad advice. Tell me what I should change. I am 10 days into this. Drop the Cyclo Tren and Monsterdrol and just stick to the Havoc? Meanwhile, I'll continue to browse the forums and learn more.
Why didn't you try to get answers and educate yourself before you started instead of after?

I hope you don't F yourself up too badly.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would at least drop the monsterdrol.....run the epi and tren....make sure you get a serm for pct.....

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would at least drop the monsterdrol.....run the epi and tren....make sure you get a serm for pct.....
I agree, I hope you have everything covered in your pct and drink lots of water and eat clean so you won't have to cut that much extra bf. Epi and Tren are great for leaning you out if possible I'd do some cardio so you can lean out more while on cycle. Enjoy the ride brother :wave2: