Half Life of M1T

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Any one know the half life of M1T. Just curious how long it stays active in your system.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge no one knows the exact half life at this time

BUFF STUFF

Awards
somebody said 15hrs in one thread

If thats true or not. I dont think many know

Jason161

Awards
I think 15 is kinda high, I doubt its even 12, steadily

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
still all up in the air as far as a definate answer

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering b/c if it isn't over eight hours you need to take three doses a day which would be 15 or 30 mg. depending on if you have 5 or 10 mg. tabs. Many say that 10mg/day is sufficient and I don't see how if it doesn't even stay active that long:confused:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of bumping it up to 15 mg. a day now (3, 5mg. tabs) I just hope my hair doesn't start falling out like crazy b/c its pretty harsh on it from what I've heard.

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
chemo did a whooooole analysis on the supposed half life of m1t in one's system when the topic of optimum dosing came up. I'll try and dig it up for you but the long of the short of it was that he claimed that 5mg was enough to stay in the system and still be able to act effectively enough to give results.... anywho who knows what topic Im talking about please correct me if im wrong

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
also patience is the key when dealin with something like m1t. I'd definately sacrafice the extra pound or two you gain to stay away from the back pain and other sides that have been reported by many other users here.
If anything try to increase you cals and protein levels in you diet rather than up the level of androgens in your system

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
MF210,
I wouldn't worry about your hair too much. I think this was greatly over-hyped. I didn't find M1T to be androgenic at all. I got no strength gains from it whatsoever. My next cycle with M1T, I'll be stacking it with S1+.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Kmac I believe that information from Chemo is in BOBO'S cycle log in the cycle log forum

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Quick summary...

If rough estimates hold true then I hypothesized that 5 mg ED would give excellent gains for the average 200 pounder while minimizing or completely eliminating side effects.

So far, all feedback reports from 5 mg ED users indicate that there are no sides and gains are realized in terms of quality with an expedient timeframe...just as with higher doses but without the sides.

Assuming that the predictions from the calculations indicate good theory then the half life estimate puts the value right on the 6-8 hour mark depending on individual factors such as liver health, body mass and composition, dietary intake, workout routine and intensity, etc.

Chemo

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree that the 5mg dosing regiment has been inaequately explorered. From Sledges own experiments m-dien with a similar a/a rating (in fact m-1-t is more anabolic) with m-1-t gave good result in the 1-4mg range which is far lower than typical m-1-t dosages.
I think the initial bunch of user feedback at the 10-30mg range means everyone and his dog wants an explotion of gains first week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
wrestler119 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7