Supps:
FL7
Swole V2
B5
ALA
Whey
IN-Rage(Pre-WO Stimulant)
Multi Vit/Vit E/etc

* The 4derm is being used to keep test levels around baseline not to improve the anabolic environment at all. That's why I'm only planning to using 100mg in the morning and 100mg at night.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You may want to take some hawthorneberry to help with blood pressure. Best of luck.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It looks good.
I would save the FL7 to use post-cycle. It won't have much benefit while on M1t, but it works well as a bridge between cycles. I use a homebrewed 7-oxo that way & it works great to keep catabolism at bay.

Bryan

Awards
I plan to continue it post-cycle, was hopping the FL7 would work to help keep fat gain to a minimum.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I plan to continue it post-cycle, was hopping the FL7 would work to help keep fat gain to a minimum.
I have heard FL7 is also used to prevent fat gain while hi-calorie bulking, but never tried it that way. Keep us posted on how that works.

Bryan

Awards
sure thing, I've got 10 bottles here so I'm set ;]

I've also heard FL7 is good to contain those wild weekends we all go on :p

Bryan

Awards
Also I'm going to be watching my carbs much more closely this time around, timing most of my carbs around daily training. In the past I've let my carb consumption get out of hand while bulking. So this isn't a bulking cycle for me, its an adding-more-LBM cycle :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11