fake dianabol???? hope not

dragonjuicer

Awards
hey fellas,i just started my cycle about a week ago, dbol 4 weeks 40mg a day/test E weeks 1 through 10 250 mg's twice a week/ amiridex on hand/ and a pct of novaldex and clomid, anyway the buddy i got my gear from seemed pretty pumped about the dbol he got us, they are called Debolex made by global laboratories in the U.K, it comes in 20mg pills, and these pills arent small either, from what i have heard dbol starts acting right away and maybe it is but i just wanna know if anyone has heard of this product any feed back would be great and if buddy is sellin me pretend gear ohhhh maaaaan guy :cussing:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u should definitely be feeling something by the end of week 2

dragonjuicer

Awards
yeah i hope so,as for a first cycle should i throw somethin else into the mix?

dblover3

Awards
If the dbol is any good you should of been feeling it about day 4 and trust me at 40 mg's if its any good you would definately know. Ive dosed as low as 15 mg back in the day and blew up

dragonjuicer

Awards
Ok so I take it my gear I got is junk or should I wait till week 2 to decide?

dragonjuicer

Awards
Ok so I take it my gear I got is junk or should I wait till week 2 to decide?

dragonjuicer

Awards
Ok so dbol turned out to be fake we got effed. We can't get anything for a week if not more what should we do? Stop cycle or hang on any suggestions??

dblover3

Awards
well if you have already began your test and it is good keep going with the test dont stop know. if it was just the dbol that was fake then thats the s**t end of it and you will have to wait for the test to kick in about 4 weeks in is when yuou will begin to really feel the test but at 250 mg's its not going to be humongous but definately noticable. beginning the first four weeks of dbol is basically a jumpstart to the test cycle, it kicks in quick and aids in a strength and size increase before the test kicks in but most of the gains with dbol will subside after you stop anyways. so keep going and let us know how it turns out.

dblover3

Awards
Ah sorry saw you were doing 25o twice a week, much better you will like that, should be very noticeable.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if your really worried about a kickstart you could run to your local sup shop and buy some phera....mg for mg its pretty much right on par with dbol.....mabye just alittle less bloat though