Epi run, but maybe another compound?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run another Epistane cycle. I have had good success with my other 2 runs (a while ago), but this time I was wondering about adding another compound. I have had no side effects from my last 2 runs, and I have my workout, diet, and PCT (serm) in check. Here is what I have at my house currently and I'm wondering if taking one of these would be beneficial.
I'm not looking to run 2 cylces at once, but I'm wondering if i could add in 10-20mg of one of these.

Omnevol (pretty strong) (86,000mgc capsules)
4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one 17a-methly-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene

Aromatase Inhibitor (10mg capsules)
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methylletioallocholanol 1, 4, 6 etioallocholan-dione 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene

Dianevol (12mg capsules) (superdrol clone)
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one

Any ideas?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Man, no help yet? You guys are usually right on top of this stuff.

CJ1990

Awards
I'm about to run another Epistane cycle. I have had good success with my other 2 runs (a while ago), but this time I was wondering about adding another compound. I have had no side effects from my last 2 runs, and I have my workout, diet, and PCT (serm) in check. Here is what I have at my house currently and I'm wondering if taking one of these would be beneficial.
I'm not looking to run 2 cylces at once, but I'm wondering if i could add in 10-20mg of one of these.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one 17a-methly-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-2-ene

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methylletioallocholanol 1, 4, 6 etioallocholan-dione 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene

Any ideas?

The thing in bold IS EPISTANE...seriously? (w/added **** you DONT need)
If anything, look into a non-methylated product. Two methylated compounds = no go for a third time Ph user like yourself. Tren, 3-AD, Bold, etc are examples of non-methylated PHs. And a third straight cycle of the same compound IMO is a waste of time. There are conflicted theories of diminishing gains when trying to make consecutive/multiple runs with the same compound. Try looking into something else, you will definitely see better gains.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The thing in bold IS EPISTANE...seriously? (w/added **** you DONT need)
If anything, look into a non-methylated product. Two methylated compounds = no go for a third time Ph user like yourself. Tren, 3-AD, Bold, etc are examples of non-methylated PHs. And a third straight cycle of the same compound IMO is a waste of time. There are conflicted theories of diminishing gains when trying to make consecutive/multiple runs with the same compound. Try looking into something else, you will definitely see better gains.
Good points. Any double methyl isn't great. I will look into Tren, since I have heard good things about it. I like Epistane because it is a solid low risk run. Since I have had success with prior runs, different doses, I figure I could make a few gains. If I don't see many results I will switch up halfway through.

CJ1990

Awards
I wouldn't waste money and time. Switching up halfway would be pointless. I'd stick to another compound.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established

Any ideas?
There is a thread of a guy running Epi and X-mass.
Sounds like that could be a good run.
Here is the link to the log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124857-jzs-x-mass.html

JP.

Last edited:
thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Epi bridged into Mdrol.