Your opinion on creatine during PH cycle

matth87

Awards
Hi, I will be starting my first cycle pre-load on June 2nd. I was curious what everyone's opinion on creatine usage during a cycle. I have heard some people that like to take it the entire cycle, some that only take it PCT, and others that say don't use it on the cycle, wait till you get off.

I already get pretty crazy pumps from the gym w/o being on any creatine or PH right now so I think my pumps will be very intense once I get deep into the PH cycle. I would like to maximize my cycle though so I would like to know if I should take and if so when take creatine. Also do you suggest Sizeon, or plain and simple monohydrate.

What about a NO supplement?

edit - I will be doing a 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle of h-drol

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
personally, I take my creatine(mono) straight through the cycle. It's so cheap, I don't see a reason not to, unless the pumps(especially the back pumps) are too painfull.

The Devil

Awards
yea man i seen lot of guys using no and creatine during their cycle.

gives them czy pumps and good recovery.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Conventional wisdom says no creatine and no N.O. on cycle. Better to save it for PCT.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I think conventional wisdom is just trying to save some cash.:cool2:

UKStrength

I don't see why not, especially if it helps with your recovery.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Creatine should be treated as a staple supplement.....it has absolutely no direct correlation to the actual anabolic cycle itself, so there would be no reason to discontinue its use during cycle....

holy

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
three things I never cycle off of, protein, creatine and a good multi