Problems with acne...what AAS/PH not give acne?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
It seems like all do to a certain degree but some people seem to be more susceptible than others. Low androgen AAS should cause less.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
what is the ph with less androgenic effect ?

of tren,superdrol,phera?

i don't want the anabolic/androgenic ratios :(

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
the less androgenic is hdrol but...is great 75-100 mg of hdrol for 5 weeks?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
the less androgenic is hdrol but...is great 75-100 mg of hdrol for 5 weeks?
Would probably not give as much results as the others but what is more important to you? gains or side effects (acne)?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Would probably not give as much results as the others but what is more important to you? gains or side effects (acne)?
hehe naturally , no side effects...

maybe i run with dymethazine (less sides) ?

or 75-100 mg Hdrol + 10-20 mg of epistane ?

what do u think about epis ?

thanks again sethroberTs!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
hehe naturally , no side effects...

maybe i run with dymethazine (less sides) ?

or 75-100 mg Hdrol + 10-20 mg of epistane ?

what do u think about epis ?

thanks again sethroberTs!
dimthazine will probably not produce less sides. If you are concerned about side effects one might want to start with a low dose of a single agent and then increase the dose or add other agents in a stepwise fashion to see how these dose increases or the addition of other agents is tolerated..

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that SD wasnt androgenic at all.
It is a DHT derivative and is androgenic -- the A:A ratio may be in favor of anabolism but that does not mean that it is not androgenic.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a DHT derivative and is androgenic -- the A:A ratio may be in favor of anabolism but that does not mean that it is not androgenic.
I figured something that potent had to be pretty androgenic, but still I hear lots of people claim its a good option for people disposed to hair loss. How does that work out?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I figured something that potent had to be pretty androgenic, but still I hear lots of people claim its a good option for people disposed to hair loss. How does that work out?
I suspect not well.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
dimthazine will probably not produce less sides. If you are concerned about side effects one might want to start with a low dose of a single agent and then increase the dose or add other agents in a stepwise fashion to see how these dose increases or the addition of other agents is tolerated..
Good reply, that should go for everyone who is going to use new unfamiliar compounds...once you hit 4 things at once, you wont know whats causing you trouble.

anyways, to me i get acne from progestin compounds like tren and nandrolone...always. I remember dbol only at 100mg giving me bad breakouts too but 1g+ of test alone did not previously...so that tells me its either estrogen related or other things involved,,im guessing either cholesterol metabolism, liver function or progestin derivatives being converted directly into cortisol and with increased estrogen sensitivity...it hurts my head reading about CRH/ACTH/cortisol/GH/Test/estrogen/acne/hairloss in pubmed lol

pantothenic acid does work, i had my doubts but dries you out and reduces the numbers. not completely but better than antibiotics and before you step into accutane.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
19-nor (1T tren) is not giving me skin issues, and I'm really sensitive. Its not w/o other sides though

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so lets say hormone X has a A:A ratio of 100/20. is that per pill? so when you take 2 or 3 dose it = 300/60 ratio?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
so lets say hormone X has a A:A ratio of 100/20. is that per pill? so when you take 2 or 3 dose it = 300/60 ratio?
No. It is a general measure of the effect of the AAS in two different tissues, usually in an animal at a specific dose. As the dose changes, the AA ratio would likely change as well.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
finally , go to 800 eq-jet + 75 mg h-drol , 6 weeks with h-drol and 8 with eq-jet

i'm with doxycicline and 5-10 grs of B5

less acne sides with eq and hdrol ?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey seth the ratio for SD is something like 1100/25 . That means it is supposed to be less androgenic that H-drol. Could you explain where your getting your view of SD from? Is it the freakishly high Anabolic rate? Because things like Var or Primo are DHT derivitives too and not supposed to be very androgenic.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Sethroberts is right, they all seem to cause some acne.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
u need test in all ur cycles so its bound to happen anyway... the only thing i noticed makes it better was running morre of the anabolic steroid than the adrogenic one(test). like running more deca than test, instead of the traditional other way around.....however sexdrive and mood will go down

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Its probably a better option than some on the market, but all androgens have the potential to cause acne.

Honestly, if you want to avoid acne and you're already prone to it, you really need to steer clear of the hormonal products.

i think in pplex + tren : 20 mg + 40 mg ?
If you're concerned with side effects, why the hell would you combine multiple compounds into your first cycle. If you start to break out, how are you going to know which is causing the problem?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Sethroberts is right, they all seem to cause some acne.
Exactly, there really is no way around it. If you're having problems with acne while not on exogenous androgens, you're very likely to have those problems increased in cycle. With anything.

jonno

Awards
i am very prone to acne and have been on accutane and still get it (much more manageable now, but still.)

didnt notice a difference on my hdrol run and a little more acne than usual when i was on mdrol.. could have been a coincidence though. who knows.

DenDestroys

Awards
Are you certain your acne is hormonal? I use to have it really bad, and here I find out that it was poor digestion issues. Pantothenic acid is really not a good long-term solution. I upped my vitamin-d intake and started taking a acidophilus supplement and conditions improved dramatically.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
mmmm
i haven't acne when i don't use ph's or steroids...

is androgenic acne, 100%.

i'm finished my doxycicline cycle, and now, with accutane gel, for peeling...