Rate My S-Roid Cycle..

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
I am planning a new cycle. I am planning to start in about 3 weeks and would appreciate any input from the forum. I have run a couple cycles so far and have had great gains(epistane, and a 3-ad/massfx stack). Now I feel I am ready for something stronger. I have been training for at least 8 years and have done tons of research. So any possible input would help me out immensely. I just want to make sure I still have a good plan in mind. I included the diet I plan to follow and can put in my workout schedule also to be critiqued if necessary.

S-Roid Cycle

-On cycle
-S-Roid 10/10/20
-Cycle Assist
-Milk Thistle
-Formestane

-Current Daily Vitamins
-Fish Oil (1000mg)
-Joint Matrix
-Multi-Vitamin
-Vitamin C (1000mg)
-Hawthorn Berry
-ZMA
-Melatonin (5mg)
-PCT
-Lean FX
-HyperTEST (by Axis Labs) or Clomed (by KiloSports)
-Formestane
-Milk Thistle
-Advanced PCT
plus my current vitamin intake

-Pre Workout
-Protein Shake
-Jack3d

-Post Workout
-Protein Shake
-Gatorade

Daily Meals

-Breakfast
-4 Eggs Scrambled
-Whole Wheat Toast w/ organic Peanut Butter
-12 ounces of V8 Berry Blast Juice
-Finish with Protein shake
-Mid-Day
-Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Sandwich
-12 ounces of V8 Berry Blast
-Lunch
-2 Chicken Breasts
-assorted fruit
-12 ounces of V8 Berry Blast
-Bowl of lightly buttered noodles
-Snack
-Protein Shake
-Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sandwich
-Dinner
-Salad, w/ light dressing
-Assorted Veggies
-Potato
-Another form of meat
-Before Bed
-Casein Protein Shake

theforesaken1

Awards
Seems good. You might be able to bump the SD up to 20 on the second week, as long as you don't see any problems at 10mg. Most important: if your post cycle doesnt include a SERM (you didnt write one under PCT), you may run into some problems. SD shuts you down pretty hard and OTC products probably wont cut it. On top of that, this stuff is known for its rebound gyno, which OTC AIs wont touch.

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
updated pct

-PCT
-Tamoxifen
-Lean FX
-HyperTEST (by Axis Labs) or Clomed (by KiloSports)
-Formestane
-Milk Thistle
-Advanced PCT
plus my current vitamin intake

-i also forgot to put i take vitamin b12 once a day

- i am going to run 10/20/20 ----depending on how i feel may go to thirty in 3rd week

- definitely am running a 4 week pct minimum i am still searching where to get tamoxifen and having little luck

-as for the test booster which do u think is smarter, and if they are both a waste im up for suggestions

-i will be speaking with a doctor before and during the process

-i would like some more feedback tho b/c im getting amped about this and hate when i get zero input from the forum
:feedback::006:

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
oh and i know this is stupid and i should already understand this, but i don't entirely understand what is happening when you say it shuts u down? im not even gonna put what i think i know it means and look stupid, so please enlighten me

dpfisher

It means your body stops naturally producing testosterone because it already has enough due to the exogenous hormones. This is why your balls start to atrophy, your body thinks they aren't needed.

theforesaken1

Awards
Shutting down, meaning inhibiting the production of your natural testosterone. By the end of the first week you will probably notice your nuts hurting and shrinking. 30mg a day would be overkill most likely, not to mention terrible for your liver. That dose is for big guys around 230lbs+. With nolva and an AI, there probably isnt much need for the natural test booster. I'll PM you a place to get nolva at a really cheap price that will last a full PCT plus some.

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
thanks i appreciate that foresaken1, thanks for explaining that better. i actually thought that was it just wanted to make sure i still understood everything.

so what ur sayin is that 10/20/20 would be ample for a person my size

theforesaken1

Awards
That's your best bet. Only bump it up to 20mg if your not getting bad side effects. If you choose to use nolva, the standard PCT is 40/40/20/20. In the 3rd or fourth week of PCT start the AI, run that for 3-4 weeks, and make sure to taper the dose down before getting off it. AIs can cause estrogen rebound if you cease use at a large dose. I PMed the link by the way.

daydayy

daydayy

Awards
just a lil' more info

so is the formestane necessary thoughout the whole cycle and pct, or just and unnecessary cost?

and as for the AI's what is my best bet? I haven't really made a definite decision on those yet, again just tryin to make the right decision

theforesaken1

Awards
Formestane is deffinitly one of the best OTC AIs. But this really depends on what kind your using. Formex or transdermal formestane are the only kind that really work. Regular formestane has a terrible bioavailibilty. I would only use it towards the end of PCT because SD doesn't convert to estrogen, so estrogenic sides are rare. You will most likely experience a rebound effect if no SERM is used for PCT.