Is Kilo A Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor2003

Awards
I placed an order with Kilo the other day for M1T and I tried contacting them today as a follow-up and there phone # is not in service. What the hell!?! Is there another number for them?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed an order with Kilo the other day for M1T and I tried contacting them today as a follow-up and there phone # is not in service. What the hell!?! Is there another number for them?

HMMM I just tried this 1-800-278-5456 and it said it was temporarily disconnected....Could be just having phone trouble....

muscles4life

Awards
It's happened a few times before. I got my stuff pretty quick, great prices and quality.

victor2003

Awards
Thanks guys for the input. I just heard from Martin, says they are just switching some phone lines.

sanju

Banned
Awards
i think they do sucks. it took them 2 weeks to deliver my product, but you will get it.
Thanks guys for the input. I just heard from Martin, says they are just switching some phone lines.

shadow_manifest

Awards
took me 4 weeks, but I like their product but won't order again.

bj mun

Awards
ive ordered from them twice, they are slow but they came through,

RiffRaff

Awards
I ordered around new years and got my product about 4 working days later.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The same thing happened to me when they first started selloing m1t. It took 3 weeks to get it & they never returned an email, phone was disconnected. I ordered from them again a month later, & had my stuff in 6 days. They still havent returned an email, but they have come through with the products.

drei

Awards
KILO OK with me!

I had my supps from KILO in 3 days. KILO is alright with me and will get more of my business in the future. :)

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I ordered from Kilo before, they are a little slow, but I'd order from them again.

JerseyDevil

Awards
I ordered from Kilo and it took about 7 days. I think the quality if product was very good. My only problem with them is that they should send you a confirmation email when you place your order online, and when it ships like PowerNutrition and 1fast400 does.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
why order m1t from kilo? its all about 1fast400 when it comes to m1t.

$9 for m1t.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Mike may have it listed at $9 per bottle but what is he offering in terms of post cycle ancillaries?? Fucking 6-oxo?? Get real. He is a reckless retailer that condemned the very product that is his bread-n-butter now. It wasn't too long ago he called all of us bastards and preached that we would bring down the industry...now he sells it for $9 per bottle. Unbelieveable...

Chemo

Status
Not open for further replies.