TBOL Questions

Anthony85

Awards
Watsup guys new to this forum. I purchased some oral tbols from a close friend back in spetember. I've been bodybuilding since high school and im now 24. I'm 5'11 185pounds. All I've ever done was the basics creatine/protein/and nitric oxide products. My question is how many milligrams should I take of this OTBOL a day and for how many weeks.
And what should i be taking as pct and how long. Good friend of mine keeps telling me to stack the tbol with Test E but don't think im ready for pinning yet. lol Wanna start off mild and make my way up the ranks.
Any feedback would be appreciated........

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i will always suggest test as base if u want to run orals....but tbol and anavar are boarderline.

50-80mg ed for 6 weeks would be fine

pct should be nolva or clomid

Anthony85

Awards
I really dont want to pin yet even tho I would gain huge gains in contrast to just the oral tbols. But ive decided i will leave that for down the road. Remember this is my first cycle ever. 50-80 mg ed sound like a lot. I've heard 30-40 should be better since im new in the game. ? on the pct how long after my last oral should i start the nolva...right away or give it a week or so, some people suggest even starting it while on the cycle during your last week or so. And for how long should i run the nolva for????

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tbol is a fairly weak steroid just like anavar and u need to run higher end doses to get results.

the lowest i would use tbol is 50mg.

nolva for 4 weeks @ 20/20/20/20 would be fine

Anthony85

Awards
Yea I've heard tbol is a weak oral but very popular in use due to having very little sides and very low estrogenic effect. How does this look Oral Tbols 20/30/40/40/50/.
And the Nolva for 4 weeks @ 20/20/20/20 like u said. So start the Nolva right after the cycle or start the Nolva on the last week???? I should def throw in some liver care also right?

Anthony85

Awards
Anybody else have any suggestion????? BTW Thanks NOS for the info

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
No need to start at 20mgs, like NOS was saying you should increase the dose. It is a mild oral but mild orals typically result in mild gains if dosed appropriately. 40mgs at least unless you are a female.

Anthony85

Awards
Ok Soma sounds good i was just thinking 20 the first week just to see how my body reacts but ur right i was doing some research and its pointless to do 20mg ed for the first week. This would prob be better 40/40/40/50/50. and then the Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20. My ? is should i start the Nolva right after my last anabolic dose or start the Nolva the last week while im on the cycle to help recover better????? Also people recommended don't go past 6 weeks with any oral so would 5 weeks be ok with the Tbol just to play on the safe side.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok Soma sounds good i was just thinking 20 the first week just to see how my body reacts but ur right i was doing some research and its pointless to do 20mg ed for the first week. This would prob be better 40/40/40/50/50. and then the Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20. My ? is should i start the Nolva right after my last anabolic dose or start the Nolva the last week while im on the cycle to help recover better????? Also people recommended don't go past 6 weeks with any oral so would 5 weeks be ok with the Tbol just to play on the safe side.
5-6 weeks is fine. start the nolva the next day after ur last tbol dose