Gyno, and Epistane question.

theforesaken1

Awards
Quick question. I've had gyno for a while now, that was caused by a previous cycle. I recently started an Epi cycle in hopes it may help, since some report reduction or elimination of it. Coming into the second week im amazed that my lumps shrank dramatically. Can I add an AI (formadrol extreme) to this cycle to cut down overall circulating estrogen while Epi acts as a SERM? Or would the AI limit the SERM's effects? I want to eliminate the gyno completely, so is the Epi and AI fine to mix? And yes, I have nolvadex as post cycle. Thanks for any help guys.

HeavyHands

Awards
Hey bro, I can't answer the question but I'm about to start an Epi cycle next week with the hopes of reducing my Gyno as well. What does your cycle look like and are you running anything in support? I've heard that Epi might be MOST effective for reducing gyno at a lower dose, yet some seem to disagree...

Thanks, and best of luck in completely destroying the gyno!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
epi is not a SERM. do not use a steroid to get rid of gyno. really the only cases where epi reduces gyno is being used at i think only 20mgs, at which point it is not even worth running due to not alot of gains. also by not properly getting rid of it, like with a SERM, u run the risk of aggravating it even worse.

HeavyHands

Awards
epi is not a SERM. do not use a steroid to get rid of gyno. really the only cases where epi reduces gyno is being used at i think only 20mgs, at which point it is not even worth running due to not alot of gains. also by not properly getting rid of it, like with a SERM, u run the risk of aggravating it even worse.
I completely understand where you are coming from.

But. What if one were to run Epi at 20-30mg for four weeks (maybe 20/20/30/30) and then follow with typical PCT protocol but continue with low dose, long term SERM treatment to fight the pre-existing gynecomastia? Besides the risk of aggravating gyno, at which point Epi could quickly be discontinued and an aggressive SERM treatment could be implemented, its worth a try right? Anything is better than shelling out the dough for the surgery...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand where you are coming from.

But. What if one were to run Epi at 20-30mg for four weeks (maybe 20/20/30/30) and then follow with typical PCT protocol but continue with low dose, long term SERM treatment to fight the pre-existing gynecomastia? Besides the risk of aggravating gyno, at which point Epi could quickly be discontinued and an aggressive SERM treatment could be implemented, its worth a try right? Anything is better than shelling out the dough for the surgery...
simple solution...for forty bucks...get some letro...

theforesaken1

Awards
Well, Epistane is marketed at being able to reduce or eliminate gyno. Whether thats true or not, im not sure but its deffinitly helping. I've been running 30mg a day, and plan to run it for 30 days. My post cycle being nolva, im hoping that it will prevent the gyno from returning. I do have anastrozole, because of what i hear of letro being terrible for lipid values and all that stuff. I know its not as powerful as letro, but thats why i bought it. I would still like to know though, can i run the AI with it? I'm guessing so but i want to make sure. i know epi isnt a SERM, but "they" say it acts as one, which is why it reduces the gyno. any help is still appreciated.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
If your seeing good effects from the epi, leave the AI out.. AI's can cause rebound.. but you're not even in PCT so that might not matter too much..
I'd just do what someone else said: Run the cycle, in hopes to lower the gyno, then do like a 1month PCT of nolva 20mg ED.. or even 2 month PCT if ridding gyno is your main goal here.. I'd leave AI's out imho.. nolva helps releive my symptoms- like sensitivity and puffiness, but not so much the size: I have Epi to try the same thing in a month or too..

theforesaken1

Awards
So your suggesting dont use the standard 40 40 20 20 of nolva and use 20 straight for 1-2 months? Also, i have a bottle of an LG product that only has 4mg of ATD per cap, so maybe a low dose of 12mg atd wont push for any rebound effect. I gotta get rid of this stuff anyway.

theforesaken1

Awards
By the way i have anastrozole. It's not as strong as letro of course, but can it still be used in one of those "gyno busting" cycles?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
actually i saw a reduction as well from epi....what i would do is run the cycle and then use the adex to control estro in you pct....get clomid as well.....and mabye 10 mgs or so of nolva ed.....this will continue to control estrogen and hopefully you wont get a reboung and have the lumps come back

theforesaken1

Awards
Should i do 40/20/20/20 and then use 10mg ed until i finish the nolva? i have 1200mg of nolva, so it can last a good time. I wanna kick start my recovery so thats why im saying 40mg the first week. Should the anastrozole be used from the start of pct or be used towards the end? i usually dont see AIs in a pct being used from the start, only towards the end of the post cycle. i was planning on doing 40/40/20/20 for pct for the epi, and once done with that start the anastrozole until its finished, then use the rest of my nolva after the anastrozole to prevent any rebound that may occur.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would use clomid as your main serm in this pct....the epi should have suppressed estro levels pretty well so we really just want to control that....starting out with 40 mgs of nolva may be a mistake here....i would say ten or 20 should be plenty....and depending on how your body feels(are you shut down or not) then start the adex in the first or second week....

theforesaken1

Awards
Correct me if im wrong, but i thought epi doesnt decrease estrogen, only bind to the receptors, like nolva? Clomid i don't have, and probably won't come in time for pct. ill take your advice on the rest of it though.