Cycle:
H-Drol (50/50/75/75/75/75)
AI Cycle Support (2 scoops)

PCT:
IForce Reversitol (3/2/2/1)
AI Post Cycle Support (0/0/4/4/4/4)
Sizeon
Superpump 250

How does my cycle look? Any suggestions?

This will be my first cycle so any comments would help.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks pimp. I think you could up the dosage to 100 after 2 weeks worth and maybe end a week earlier. All in all, you've done your research.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first ever cycle I think your h-drol dosing is just right. Some people would recommend bumping to 75 sooner but few people would advise you to bump up to 100 on your first cycle. I don't think that's a good idea. You may even want to think about cutting the cycle down to five weeks instead of six since this is your first cycle.

Have you thought about using torem instead of reversitol and if so what are your reasons for not using torem? The fact that you can probably get away without using a serm is no better a reason than the fact that you can probably get away without using reversitol.

There are pros and cons to each and you have to weigh the alternatives based on those factors instead of what you can/can't "get away with."

EDIT: I would use regular creatine instead of Sizeon. And I'm not a fan of any NO products either so I'd skip the Superpump. Also, have you thought about a natty test booster (important) or anti cortisol (optional) for a more complete PCT?

buquicchioc09

Awards
pct looks a little over done in some areas. the pcs and reversitol both have reversitol in it. i might just go with some 6 oxo, diesel test, and indole 3 carbinol. also if you wanted to spend the money primordial performance has the testosterone recovery stack. i hear it is good and im planning on using it for my next cycle. you could use that along with 6 oxo or another anti e. that should cover all ur bases.

matth87

Awards
pct looks a little over done in some areas. the pcs and reversitol both have reversitol in it. i might just go with some 6 oxo, diesel test, and indole 3 carbinol. also if you wanted to spend the money primordial performance has the testosterone recovery stack. i hear it is good and im planning on using it for my next cycle. you could use that along with 6 oxo or another anti e. that should cover all ur bases.
Well I have I3C and PCS right now, I haven't bought Reversitol yet. Should i buy it?

matth87

Awards
If this is your first ever cycle I think your h-drol dosing is just right. Some people would recommend bumping to 75 sooner but few people would advise you to bump up to 100 on your first cycle. I don't think that's a good idea. You may even want to think about cutting the cycle down to five weeks instead of six since this is your first cycle.

Have you thought about using torem instead of reversitol and if so what are your reasons for not using torem? The fact that you can probably get away without using a serm is no better a reason than the fact that you can probably get away without using reversitol.

There are pros and cons to each and you have to weigh the alternatives based on those factors instead of what you can/can't "get away with."

EDIT: I would use regular creatine instead of Sizeon. And I'm not a fan of any NO products either so I'd skip the Superpump. Also, have you thought about a natty test booster (important) or anti cortisol (optional) for a more complete PCT?
Heard alot about cortisol blockers but dont know if I should get one or not. This being my first cycle I have no idea of the effects. What do you recommend?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Heard alot about cortisol blockers but dont know if I should get one or not. This being my first cycle I have no idea of the effects. What do you recommend?
I'm on my first cycle and I'm going to use Lean Xtreme for my PCT. Some say it's overkill for h-drol but I'm going to have all my bases covered. Plus it'll help with cutting so there's no downside other than cost.

If you have no idea about cort blockers then your PCT research isn't done.

matth87

Awards
I'm on my first cycle and I'm going to use Lean Xtreme for my PCT. Some say it's overkill for h-drol but I'm going to have all my bases covered. Plus it'll help with cutting so there's no downside other than cost.

If you have no idea about cort blockers then your PCT research isn't done.
No I know all about cort blockers, but I know alot of people say h-drol is mild and its not needed, I guess there is no real way to know until I do it my first time.

I haven't decided if I am going to go right into a cut after my cycle either. If I am going to do that then if a cort blocker would help I should pick one up I think.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
PCT is a thing of personal preference, but in your case everything looks great. Anything over 100mg could warrant a SERM, but you could get by with 100mg no problem. It doesn't matter first cycle or not. I've seen people do M-Drol cycles as their first. They did the proper research and everything went well.

It's up to you bro, but you are well prepared to run a 50/75/100/100/100.

buquicchioc09

Awards
Well I have I3C and PCS right now, I haven't bought Reversitol yet. Should i buy it?
like i said its overkill. what does anyone else think about the trs from primordial? i think that and an anti e might be ideal. its up to u tho.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
No I know all about cort blockers, but I know alot of people say h-drol is mild and its not needed, I guess there is no real way to know until I do it my first time.

I haven't decided if I am going to go right into a cut after my cycle either. If I am going to do that then if a cort blocker would help I should pick one up I think.
From my research I would say that a cort blocker is optional for h-drol. But I wouldn't do PCT without a test booster.

I'm going to strongly disagree with bigpr about running three weeks at 100mg ED. I've researched for countless weeks and I've never seen a recommendation like that. Especially for a first cycle. And of course it matters if it's your first cycle because you have to assess your tolerance and how you will react to hormonal supps.

My advice to people is to get as much information as possible form as many sources as possible. That means researching on other sites too because every site has very clear biases and you aren't going to have a complete picture until you hear from all sides.

like i said its overkill. what does anyone else think about the trs from primordial? i think that and an anti e might be ideal. its up to u tho.
I don't think there's enough user feedback on TRS except from PP and NP reps (and associated forums).