Tren-2 Extreme and Win-E 2 Hardcore by Synthetic Science Labs

jiggaman73

Awards
I've been on AM for several years but don't post that often because usually my questions are answered by just reading other threads.
However, I came across a company called Synthetic Science Labs that makes 2 particular products I'm curious about. Tren 2 Extreme is almost a replica of ACL's Tren Extreme but with 50mg of 19-Norandrosta-4 9 diene-3,17 dione instead of ACL's 30mg. They also make a product that I have found very little info on in the "Wine-2 Hardcore" which is [3,2-c] pyrazole-5a-androstano-17b-tetrahydropyranol at 40mg per pill. This is a form of winny (I guess) and seems pretty close to ACL's AH-89 product but cannot find any info on the web to confirm.
I'm looking to start a short 6 week cycle to try to cut up but don't wanna end up F'ing myself up by doing it improperly. Any feedback from you guys would be awesome.

ray23

Awards
I just bought the Win e. I start it in 2 weeks. The guys at the store claims to be using it for his contest prep. I wish I could find more about it. The best I can say is make sure to run a PCT just to be safe.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
maybe its just me but i'd stick with the tried and true. when the proven stuff works so well i just don't see much reason to be a guinea pig with new stuff.

meatheadchem

Awards
Synthetic Science Labs has a website now

I realize this is post is pretty dated, so I'll reply with the next person to ask it in mind. You can get all your info on SSL products like Tren, Super-D, EPI, and WIN-E at SyntheticScienceLabs.com.