4-oh-deca

stud03

Awards
There Are Claims Of Strength Gains With This Product I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows How Well It Works?

"pain Is Only Weakness Leaving Your Body"

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
Patrick Arnold had some stuff to say about it on a thread on BB.com:
"100% bioavailability? Maybe if its INJECTED
Orally I would expect around 5%, no more
plus the compound itself is pretty weak"

"testosterone undecanoate by injection is very long lasting (substantially more so than cypionate or enanthate), but not a 3 week half life. That is an overestimate. I believe there was a study and it can be found on pubmed

testosterone undecanoate by oral administration has somewhat increased bioavailability due to its high lipophilicity which enables it to have increased uptake by the lymphatic route. This avoids first pass degradation by the liver

However, the stupid thing about making an undecanoate ester out of a 4-hydroxy nandrolone/testosterone is that the 4-hydroxy group completely negates the solubility effects of the undecanoate ester. The resulting compound is not nearly lipophilic enough to be absorbed lymphatically

This is a case of non chemists trying to play chemist. This industry drives me nuts sometimes"

Other feedback/opinions:
SLY: "I used it. There are many other more cost effective products out there. It does not live up to the hype. Save your money."

Jedi Master: "I tried 2 bottles of it. It killed my libido, and aside from some minor strength gains, it really didnt do much."

Pimp C

Awards
you've got the wrong compound: 4-0H-deca is different here's some info and yes it is meant to be injected EOD.

Nandrolone, or the better known "street name" of Deca Durabolin is one of the most favorite steroids of all men and even women. More anabolic then testosterone, yet less androgenic ... so less "secondary male characteristic" side effects such as excess body hair, male-pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, etc., etc.

Pretty much everyone who has every done a steroid cycle does so with either Deca and/or Testosterone. The reason Deca was even created back in 1962, was to simply reduce testosterone's side-effects while enhancing it's positive anabolic effects.

It worked! ... except that it came with one very ugly side-effect, the dreaded "deca-dick". Basically, due to some estrogenic activity and more so, a lot of progestin-like activity, most users of Deca would experience lowered sex drive, to the point of impotency.

What we have done is modified the original nandrolone compound with an alteration in the "position 4" with a hydroxyl group and the end result is an amazing compound that's very similar to that of Deca, but with NO side-effects!

This means more muscle, less fat gains, no estrogen or progesterone bloating or gynocomastia ("bitch tits") and most importantly, NO "deca dick" or lowered sex drive.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Who ever said no side-effects should be shot adn you should run away from their products. It is that kind of irresponsible marketing why we will no longer have any ph/ps type supps around for much longer. It is because of marketing like that that VPX is not a trusted brand adn why some guy got gyno off of M1T! What an asshole! He can say that side effects are minimalized, but there are always side effects! ALWAYS!

comrade

Awards
very curious about this stuff, at it's price though I kinda doubt it's cost effectiveness.