Methyl-5AA

Bernie1b

Awards
Can I take this PCT after a cycle of 1-AD? I will be running 6-0x0 and zma after 6 weeks on 1-ad. Could I add this pre-workout and how would you dose it? This is a cutting cycle. Also what is the difference between this and the 5AA Cypionate if price isn't an issue which should I take. Designer Supps I would appreciate your response as you will get my business

Bernie1b

Awards
The question is would it be useful to take it post cycle of 1-ad and which is better the Metyl or the cypionate. Sorry if it is confusing

shadow_manifest

Awards
It shouldn't be use post cycle anything because it will shut you down like anything else.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be use post cycle anything because it will shut you down like anything else.
True.

From what I gather it would be a good pre-workout compound during your cycle, but definitely not post cycle.

Methylated oral compounds are for designed to withstand destruction by the liver, and can be hard on the liver.
5-AA cypionate is injectable 5-AA with a cypionate ester attached. The type ester determines how frequently the compound must be administered.
Some of the new PH/Steroidal compounds, and especially Methyl compounds are not to be taken lightly. Make sure you research and know what you're putting into your body.

Bernie1b

Awards
Is it a good idea to mix this stuff with 1-ad? Isn't that a recipe for hairloss?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
this is a very strong compound, it is not used for pct therapy but actually used for the cycle. usingit with 1 ad should be fine but if you are prone to hairloss then you want to make sure you are prepared.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can a woman take Methyl-5AA ?
I'd think M5AA is the last thing a female would want to take as it's highly androgenic. 1-Test is also probably a bad idea. 19-Nor or a low dose of 4-AD would probably be better options.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No way for a women, way too androgenic. I am woprking on a PH for women, hopefully I will have some info on it in about 3-4 weeks. Please no one pm me about it yet, I wont be giving any info out on this one till after the test results are in which will not be till after valentines day.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Is that a joke, a methylated hormone for PCT? Don't people have a clue anymore?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kruz Anabolics 11
Salem Anabolics 9
julius kelp Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 17