How long after a PH before drinking?

bwrestler31

Awards
I've done epi and mdrol in the past. I recently did an mdrol cycle and just finished up pct with nolva. There is a HUGE party this weekend (the college graduation parties around here are known to be insane beer fests) and I plan on drinking.

How many beers would be too many about a month after finishing mdrol?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u can drink after u have finished pct. how many beers u have depends on ur tolerance. i remember after my epi cycle, only 2 months without any alcohol and i was a little sloppy after 2 shots of JD.

bwrestler31

Awards
u can drink after u have finished pct. how many beers u have depends on ur tolerance. i remember after my epi cycle, only 2 months without any alcohol and i was a little sloppy after 2 shots of JD.
That is what I thought. Thanks.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if you took anything for liver support id prob recomend you continue taking that till and after the drinking fest ur going to. Keep hydrated too.

bwrestler31

Awards
if you took anything for liver support id prob recomend you continue taking that till and after the drinking fest ur going to. Keep hydrated too.
i take cycle support year round. I cap it and take 3 am and 3 pm. 5caps=1serving, so hopefully this has helped my liver out a bit. I'm taking 9 a day until two days after the party.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I allow myself to have alcohol as early as the 2nd week of pct. at that point the orals should be out of your system and they should have no load on your liver.

but like i've said, alcohol is just terrible for bodybuilders.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I allow myself to have alcohol as early as the 2nd week of pct. at that point the orals should be out of your system and they should have no load on your liver.

but like i've said, alcohol is just terrible for bodybuilders.
Can anyone else comment on this?

I'm going out of town in my third week of PCT and I'm going somewhere it's going to be very hard to resist drinking because everyone around me will be doing it. No question I can refrain if I have to but I'd like to partake for the few days I'll be away.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u should probably watch for gyno flair ups to, alcohol has a tendency to play with hormone levels a bit and u should prob have letro on hand... I really dont know what to say other than i hope u keep ur gains its awfully early to start drinking, not to mention keeping a good diet to support what u have got from the cycle.... idk man its ur body tho its up to u. on the bright side if some girl finds u massively attractive and wants u, u wont have to worry about whiskey ****... thats always a plus

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
still if tapered correctly its not terrible..well not that its not terrible but if theres a gyno flair it helps alleviate that. IDK what to really recomend in a situation like this cause i have no experience drinking so early off a cycle, and or hearing about it much.

bwrestler31

Awards
Some different oppnions... Hmm.. I'm not exactly sure what I will do yet. I'm sure I will have a few drinks, but maybe I won't get enhiliated. haha

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second... Has anyone else picked up on the fact that OP hasn't even graduated college? You are way too young to be using this stuff and too immature if getting annihilated is something you do recreationally.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second... Has anyone else picked up on the fact that OP hasn't even graduated college? You are way too young to be using this stuff and too immature if getting annihilated is something you do recreationally.
I havent viewed his age. I myself havent graduated yet and im 23. I dont think I will be done till I'm 24, and if hes out of the army and going to school chances are he is lot older than that so i didnt really put too much thought into it. However I am assuming he just had some bad timing and didnt plan out his cycle accordingly to his "once in a while HUGE party weekend". Although I completely agree that getting annihilated is not in any way shape or form good for health, good for body building, and may carry some risks that arent very well documented because not many people drink so shortly after a cycle especially on something so potent of a PH. Although this would be a good chance for him to write down his cycle, his PCT and do a log of what effects drinking so shortly after a PCT can do and what gains are lost or maintained or anything like that, just out of curiosity I would be interested to see how it went and if there where any problems. DEFINATELY not looking to suggest to people this is ok or normal, but would be good to demonstrate the effects of drinking so early after a PCT.

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm was old enough to be using all of the compounds I've taken. Well unless 21 is no longer the magic age, in which case I may not be. Also.... I'll be in college until I am atleast 23, just to get my major. 4 more years if I want to be a chiro... Also, I am not too immature, and I do not do much drinking. I've only drank once in the last 6 months.

I havent viewed his age. I myself havent graduated yet and im 23. I dont think I will be done till I'm 24, and if hes out of the army and going to school chances are he is lot older than that so i didnt really put too much thought into it. However I am assuming he just had some bad timing and didnt plan out his cycle accordingly to his "once in a while HUGE party weekend". Although I completely agree that getting annihilated is not in any way shape or form good for health, good for body building, and may carry some risks that arent very well documented because not many people drink so shortly after a cycle especially on something so potent of a PH. Although this would be a good chance for him to write down his cycle, his PCT and do a log of what effects drinking so shortly after a PCT can do and what gains are lost or maintained or anything like that, just out of curiosity I would be interested to see how it went and if there where any problems. DEFINATELY not looking to suggest to people this is ok or normal, but would be good to demonstrate the effects of drinking so early after a PCT.
I didn't even think about the graduation parties. I stopped drinking at all of the parties after the first couple weeks of September.. Since then I never really worried about it. I'll post back on sunday with the results/changes I see after drinking.

bwrestler31

Awards
My cycle was as follows:
Mdrol: 20/20/20 (10 for the 1st 2 days and 30 for the last 3)
Nolva(the SERM, not xt): 50x2days, 25x11days, 12.5x14days

I use cycle supports year round. With pct I used: activate xtreme and retain2.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Question...I'm not talking about affecting my workouts but physically how bad is it to drink while on a injectable cycle. I drank regularly on my last cycle. On quite a few occasions.....a lot!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Question...I'm not talking about affecting my workouts but physically how bad is it to drink while on a injectable cycle. I drank regularly on my last cycle. On quite a few occasions.....a lot!
Injectables are a lot less stressful on the liver but there is still stress being put on the liver and kidneys. Now as far as talkingabout just health and not what u actually lost because of drinking is not a fun topic. First and foremost when taxing a liver constantly (and any organ in the human body) the response to taxation and overuse is not anywhere close to the way skeletal muscle responds. You cannot make ur liver stronger by using it more, and or doing anything like that. The primary concern would be cirrhosis of the liver. That is that the damaged liver replaces the damaged liver tissue with scar tissue, this will dramatically cause the liver size to increase and decrease liver function. There are varying degrees of cirrhosis and some of the degrees do not have any outward symptoms and cannot be recognized till a liver test or in some cases a liver biopsy. There is no treatment for cirrhosis and although steps can be taken to prolong the livers functional life, will never get rid of the damage done.
Alcohol also causes an increase in estrogen levels, we all know what this means.
alcohol intake will assist with diminished liver function, and the elimination of excess hormones, drugs and metabolic wastes.
One effect of drinking alcohol is "blood-sludging" where the red blood cells clump together causing the small blood vessels to plug up, starve the tissues of oxygen, and cause cell death. This cell death is most serious, and often unrecognized, in the brain. With this increased pressure, capillaries break, create red eyes in the morning, or the red, blotchy skin seen on the heavy drinker's face. Blood vessels can also break in the stomach and esophagus leading to hemorrhage, even death.

Other effects of alcohol on the blood include: anemia; sedation of the bone marrow (which reduces the red and white blood count, and weakens the bone structure); lowered resistance to infection; and a decrease in the ability to fight off infections

Alcohol reduces blood flow to the muscles, including the heart, causing muscle weakness and deterioration. One outcome is cardiomyopathy (sluggish heart) which is common in alcoholics. Another outcome, arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), or "holiday heart,"is often treated in emergency wards after several days of party drinking. Muscle aches are a common symptom of excessive-drinking "hangovers."

As far as health the primary concern should be your liver/kidney function since you are already taxing your liver and the damage that could be done is irreversible. In terms of how much is too much depends on the injectable u where on. doseage, internal response, how good your PCT and on cycle nutrition and supporting supplements are. As well as the effect alcohol has on you, your tollerance, doseage, and genetic and or hereditary disposition to liver health (ie alcoholics in the family)...
All in all alcohol obviously isnt as dangerous as doing other things however in this certain situation and with the wrong combinations of variables can yield long lasting life changes that are irreversible...

Sorry to post so much but i have been trying to do some research on this topic since it was posted, and this is what i have come up with thus far.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Very good post! Thanks. Makes me not want to drink at all!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
haha well i have just been doing a lot of research to try and understand the subject matter of the post better, but im glad i could help!

MikeMagz1013

Awards
You'll be fine...take the day after to recover hardcore. Water all day, increase protein and clean carbs for that rebound day...maybe instead of hittin up burger king for that hangover breakfast go to the subway instead

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Come on. Give me a break. Your acting like if this man goes to one party his life will be over and his liver will fall out. Dude you can drink, you don't need out permission. Your gonna do it anyway so just have fun

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Come on. Give me a break. Your acting like if this man goes to one party his life will be over and his liver will fall out. Dude you can drink, you don't need out permission. Your gonna do it anyway so just have fun
You should be banned for that. Using gear? No problem, you can drink!

An occasional drink isn't going to kill someone who's using. But this guy's talking about a weekend of debauchery where he plans on getting "annihilated." This should not be done with any oral.

But hey, to each his own. Hopefully OP's research leads him to a safe conclusion. I don't think he'll find many who will give him that advice. This is one case where reputation points should be taken into consideration when taking someone's advice.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
The above part that I wrote was more or less in response to the effects of taxing the liver, alcohol, PH's,and AAS all tax the liver. I never said he was going to die from going to one party. Constantly beating the liver causes problems thats just a fact of life weather u like it or not. And the combination of the type of PH he ran which is hard on the liver and alcohol is not necessarily allowing the liver much down time. The idea is to run cycles safely and effectively with as little injury to the human body as possible. Do people who cycle drink? of course they do but generally not as early as this. My concern was with the liver reaction so shortly to the end of a PCT regiment, and general curiosity about the effects he may have or might not have.

2ndly no one was telling him what to do i believe it was all friendly suggestions and we all even tried to give support with ideas of eating, fluid intake and keeping the PCT extended while he drank, this thread never said "no dont do that ur retarded goto hell". Thats absolutely the wrong way to take it. He had a question and a variety of people gave varying answers based on their knowledge.

3rdly I nor did anyone else say that he should stop drinking completely, the issue at hand (in my concerns) was the liver toxicity and the decreased hormone levels and the inability to metabolize those hormones. No one should ever give out advice to blatantly hurt someone and we all gave our reasons for our ideas and even possible solutions to counter balance this.

And yes ur going to do it anyway just go have fun could result in liver problems a gyno flair or maybe somethign else that no one has thought of yet... just voicing concerns..

but hey i need to drive home soon..and im going to drink anyways so im gonna go get tanked before i get in the car....

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Why can't there be a compromise? he doesn't HAVE to get annihilated, does he? If you didn't drink in a long time your tolorance will be way down. Just take a couple shots to get a little 'loose'. IMO this is always the best option, you have fun and you don't get stupid, no hangovers either.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Why can't there be a compromise? he doesn't HAVE to get annihilated, does he? If you didn't drink in a long time your tolorance will be way down. Just take a couple shots to get a little 'loose'. IMO this is always the best option, you have fun and you don't get stupid, no hangovers either.
I dont think he has to but the OP has big partys and wants to get pretty drunk from what i read, I'm sure his tolorance will be lower that normal since he just got off an m-drol run and im about 99.9% sure he didnt drink on that. Just trying to look out for his safety, and suggest things to help him out when he does drink.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I'm gonna drink tonight!! A lot.....captain and coke!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
tonight im going to goto the gym and work legs and abs........YES!!!!!