Useing ZMA with 1-T Pro

metacat

Awards
Just started my first 1-T pro cycle ever. I am very excited. I have a question about ZMA.
I have a lot of ZMA, like 4 bottles, would it be ok... (or a benefit, you know maybe lessen the chance of nut shrinkage).. to take this daily while on the 1-T Pro or would it be a wast of the ZMA.

I also plan on useing ZMA along with FUZU for my post cycle recovery.

Thanks for the advice.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
not because it would neglect the affects of zma while your body is being filled with a rise in testosterone, but i wouldnt run zma side by side with your 1-test/4ad use. What would be more ideal is start the zma towards the end of your cyle, instead of waiting til your run is over. If your usage of t1-pro lasts your 4 weeks, start up the zma at the end of 3rd week so you will have a nice and smooth transition from your cycle to the post. and keep using it for the post you have planned, adding in the fuzu a week after zma. I have started my post cycle supps the last 3 days of my cycles...in your case, extend that to a week but again, i wouldnt run them side by side.....you will be getting great results with the t1pro alone, with a strong diet and training.

metacat

Awards
Thanks for the reply sage. I will quit takeing ZMA until the last week of my cycle.