PH use = never again for me.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I used CEL H Drol on a pulse for 5 weeks and my cycle ended over 3 weeks ago. No real side effects except back pumps. Never felt shut down or anything. I was going to place an order for Havoc or Epidrol(to start another cycle later this summer) this morning and 30 minutes later I feel a lump on my chest. It's about an inch above the nipple. I don't see any signs of gyno as far as the nipple area is concerned.

It's a solid mass and about pencil eraser size. It hurts a little when I pinch it, kind of like if you have a pimple below the skin getting ready to "pop out" into a visible pimple.

Anyway, I know it was my decision and will live with it. Nobody to blame but myself. No more PH products for me.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
erm, are you sure its not just a spot? doesnt sound like gyno at all...

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like kit could be a lipoma. just a high density fat deposit from PH increase in hormones. i got one and it has shrunk, but dont freak, to me it definatley doesnt sound like gyno...

hill5673

Awards
Gyno from a Halo clone, let alone a pulse seems unlikely. I guess anything is possible though.
:dunno:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I feel a lump on my chest. It's about an inch above the nipple. I don't see any signs of gyno as far as the nipple area is concerned.

It's a solid mass and about pencil eraser size. It hurts a little when I pinch it, kind of like if you have a pimple below the skin getting ready to "pop out" into a visible pimple.
Um, that sounds like its just a pimple....

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
All you have is a cyst or an ingrown pimple. I get them all the time, just put on a hot compress as hot as you can take it a few times a day, it'll go away, its nothing, no way would you get gyno above the nipple like that. Cysts also can form into a hard or soft lump under the skin, and it will feel sensitive or get red if you dont treat it. No worries tho, not a big deal at all

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
All you have is a cyst or an ingrown pimple. I get them all the time, just put on a hot compress as hot as you can take it a few times a day, it'll go away, its nothing, no way would you get gyno above the nipple like that. Cysts also can form into a hard or soft lump under the skin, and it will feel sensitive or get red if you dont treat it. No worries tho, not a big deal at all
i agree, wet/hot compress should work.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I kind got over worried too fast. I will just monitor it and see what happens with it. I would have loved using Havoc or Epidrol over the summer but I still feel I better just go natural to be safe.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Yea, gyno would be "in" the nipple..and H-drol isn't a real 'pulser', but regardless, nothing wrong with natural.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I guess I kind got over worried too fast. I will just monitor it and see what happens with it. I would have loved using Havoc or Epidrol over the summer but I still feel I better just go natural to be safe.
I have one of those right now. It`s like a deep pimple. It will subside like any other IF that is what it is. I get them occasionally.

Wraithpk

Awards
If it's a lypoma, no need to worry at all, almost everyone has at least 1 somewhere on their body. My family has a genetic tendancy to have several, so I have a few. They're annoying, but you can get them removed pretty easily, I'm pretty sure insurance will cover it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See now you can take steroids again!!

hog928

Awards
  • Established
sounds painfull lol i am gonna start my first cycle soon just woried about the acne problems on my face u know

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
what do you do when you fall off the horse.... YOU GET BACK ON!