sust and enanth

C

corteztk1982

Awards
I just finally found a guy who can hook me up, and he wants to charge me 20$ for sust. Is this too high for gym price? Also, would enanth be cheaper at gym price,and if so how much should it run me?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I just finally found a guy who can hook me up, and he wants to charge me 20$ for sust. Is this too high for gym price? Also, would enanth be cheaper at gym price,and if so how much should it run me?
gym price.... even still, 20 bucks for one sust amp is too much for me. but i guess im used to being spoiled just a tad. the enanthate should cost you slightly less money.... but again, neither for around 20 bucks a pop is worth it.... be patient and if you're not too much against it, you will find that its most cost efficient to go underground or wait around for a good source
Sage

D

DoGMaN

Awards
I agree with sage, $20 is way to much. Up here in the great white north and amp of sust runs about $18 Canadian. That is about $13 USD. Keep searching and you'll find some more reasonable prices.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think you guys must not deal with to many low end sources. Sust organon amps typically will cost $15-$25. This is too high but if this is your only option then you take waht you can get.

Enanthate should be cheaper for some odd reason yet it is a better choice.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think you guys must not deal with to many low end sources. Sust organon amps typically will cost $15-$25. This is too high but if this is your only option then you take waht you can get.

Enanthate should be cheaper for some odd reason yet it is a better choice.
I hear ya on that but if one were to do a little investigating online it might payoff. Also I'm guessing this is your first cycle with AAS so I think sust isn't the best thing to take. Test Ent would be a better choice.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Why would the test enth be better? One would assume that the mix in Sust would have steadier levels of test in the blood, which I assume would be better for gains. Please explain guys. Thanks.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Sust is designed to be a self tapering drug but for it to be used in the most effective manner more frequent injections should be used. The blend of 4 tests makes it this way. Consequently, levels peak sooner and drop off sooner.
"Sustanon 250 contain 1 short, 1 long and 2 medium length esters that are all delivered over time, which gives a quick release, but a durable one as well. You may think that this is a positive thing, and to patients requiring testosterone therapy this probably is, but to a steroid user its really not."

In addition, the percentage of testosterone in a given ester will make you see how much you are actually getting. Enanthate or cypionate is approximately 70% for both so it is easier with these two.

N

nozzi

Awards
I would definately go with enanthate. Also 20$ for one amp is a rip off!! Take your time and look around for awhile so you can find a decent, reliable source, you should be able to pick it up for 9-14$ an amp.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I say find some enan/cyp powder and homebrew it yourself.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
he is not going to give you a source...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would hope he's bumping for the idea. Honestly bro homebrewing is always a great idea if your up to it and have resources available. If not, talk to some bro's (not publicly on the boards of course) and search around. The deals are there to be had with some detective work.