Besides Trenadrol, what is a good Tren product?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
With all the BS going on with Trenadrol, I just want to stay away from that partyicular product. What, if any,other tren product should be considered?

dblover3

Awards
I like what is being talked about with AMS dienedrone and liquidrone, probably going to give this a try with the Trenadrol crap going on. There are lots of logs on these you need to check them out.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I like what is being talked about with AMS dienedrone and liquidrone, probably going to give this a try with the Trenadrol crap going on. There are lots of logs on these you need to check them out.
Ok, but I was referring to other tren products(Extreme Tren, Tren Extreme, etc) but I will research the ones you mentioned.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the only three i have first hand knowledge of and can vouch for is dienedrone, liquidrone, and ACL's tren xtreme.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked out Primordial Performance's 1-t tren?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but I was referring to other tren products(Extreme Tren, Tren Extreme, etc) but I will research the ones you mentioned.
the ones he said are tren products

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is out of it and also out of CEL`s X Tren. I was going to order one of each.
Generic Labz X-mass. Much better value imo. Generic Labz X-MASS (19nor/Estra) 90 Caps/40mg $27.99 - Use "zipship" for free shipping. Nutra planet brah.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all the BS going on with Trenadrol, I just want to stay away from that partyicular product. What, if any,other tren product should be considered?
How about Trenbolone Acetate..:hitit:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone seems like a good product with its liver support system and Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione. But Sus500 is the same compound along with two other Anabolics, and plus its totally legal. so you might as well go with Sus500 which IS a Tren Product (thought id claify before I get jumped:006:)

So imo youre not going to get a better progestin/tren product than sus500. solid gains! The only fallback is the risk of gyno but thats from the Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, which Dienedrone has anyways soo might as well get the good stuff!!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz X-mass. Much better value imo. Generic Labz X-MASS (19nor/Estra) 90 Caps/40mg $27.99 - Use "zipship" for free shipping. Nutra planet brah.

Agreed. X-mass is the way to go.

dblover3

Awards
If you can find it Geared Up nutrition HARD may be the best I have ever tried. Problem only 1 site outside the Geared Up site carries it and that site has horrible reviews definately would not order from them. Geared up has it for $99 and that is way too expensive but I will tell you now there is nothing on the market like it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you checked out Primordial Performance's 1-t tren?
I just got off ACL Tren-X and that stuff is the real deal for OTC orals.

Looking at the compounds of 1-T Tren, it should be as good if not slightly stouter due to a few added compounds. I'm not sure the DHEA is going to do any good for shutdown tho. lol. Shutdown was redonculous for me. No libido, no test, etc. You'll need a preventive plan to reduce this side. I'm going to try Sustain Alpha on cycle and the full TRS for PCT w/ Reversitol IF the TRS works well for my current PCT coming up.