G.A.T. Finajet..wtf

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Finajet is formulated to induce lean, dry, aggressive gains. This is to be taken frequently to fully activate muscle receptors with no conversions to estrogen or DHT. It contains 60 tablets per bottle that are 6 sided, pink tablets that look like D-bol

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
17¯-hydroxymethylandrost-4,9

11-trien-1,4-dien-3-one 76 mg

Bergamottin 200 mg
No way..If you read this the way they have it written its methyltren with an added 1,2 double bond. But we already know they wrote it wrong cuz they wrote it to contain two 4,5 double bonds..stupid and impossible. Anybody seen or heard anything more about this compound? What it really is?
Methyltren with the added 1,2 double bond just seems unrealistic and unsafe to me. ESPECIALLY at 76 mg/tab.

RUNNER 67

Awards
Looks interesting and priced right. Would love to know what it is? I love the part that it looks like D-bol.LOL

isoc

Awards
  • Established
based on dosage, name of product and the nomenclature I am going to guess another dienelone precursor. I could be wrong, but if this were truly something new or an actual tren ph, I think there would have been a lot more pub and hype with it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk we caant let this thread dissapear we need some1 to explain what this is! if it is indeed methyl tren i buying 5 bottles. can some1 with massive knowledge please shine in

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
mother fcking bump on this. Ready to buy 2 bottles right now.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
subbed...i wanna no what this is...

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am seriously thinking about getting a bottle and running it.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
So I called them up, first I ask them if it was a Estra/19-nor product like Xtreme tren and he said yes. Than I ask him why is the nomemclature is totally different......than he told me this:

"Finajet is a hybrid between Estra/19-nor and TRENADROL. Finnajet is not Estra/19-nor, and its not trenadrol, its "In between". He than said they figured out a way to mix both of those compound together to make finajet.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
So I called them up, first I ask them if it was a Estra/19-nor product like Xtreme tren and he said yes. Than I ask him why is the nomemclature is totally different......than he told me this:

"Finajet is a hybrid between Estra/19-nor and TRENADROL. Finnajet is not Estra/19-nor, and its not trenadrol, its "In between". He than said they figured out a way to mix both of those compound together to make finajet.
Company sounds like a bunch of :bsflag: They found out a way to 'mix' them?....

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren wouldn't surprise me. But it's probably not that, not at 76mg(?), but maybe the dose is mislabeled aswel. Did anyone talk to Patrick Arnold about this one yet>

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so then wtf would be the make up?im guessing it would at least be 30mg of each...maybe even 35+?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Bullshit! If anyone falls for that, I have some wooden nickles that I have for sale, too. :nono:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way..If you read this the way they have it written its methyltren with an added 1,2 double bond. But we already know they wrote it wrong cuz they wrote it to contain two 4,5 double bonds..stupid and impossible. Anybody seen or heard anything more about this compound? What it really is?
Methyltren with the added 1,2 double bond just seems unrealistic and unsafe to me. ESPECIALLY at 76 mg/tab.
where do you see the added 1,2 double bond

i see a 4,9,11 TRIENE (Ene= double bond) which is what i believe tren has.

anyway tren is an estra compiound or 19 nor compound. this is methyl androst, for it to be methy tren it has to be methylesta

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

haha including they are both the same i would love to see how it pans out :dunno:

that would mean its the basic 19 nor lol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can dr.d shine in? theres no way its "mix in between" and THose GAT r just spitting BS. can any1 run this?! im on pct so i cant or else i would! i wanna buy 5 bottles so bad.... but dont wanna be scroged over

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
where do you see the added 1,2 double bond

i see a 4,9,11 TRIENE (Ene= double bond) which is what i believe tren has.

anyway tren is an estra compiound or 19 nor compound. this is methyl androst, for it to be methy tren it has to be methylesta
17¯-hydroxymethylandrost-4,9

11-trien-1,4-dien-3-one 76 mg
ummm..immediately after the triene..1,4-diene. See how the 4 is in both those. Doesn't make any sense to label the 4,5 double bond twice. You may be right about the androst v/s 19 nor..however with the way they screwed up all the nomenclature we'll probably never know what it really is.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
P.A. agreed it is a "non-sensical" name.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a post about it at bb.com?
Id be willing to buy a bottle and have a few tabs sent to PA or Dr.D for testing? Not sure of the cost of testing to them? It would be nice to know whats in this stuff but I suspect is some sort of combination of the compounds already out there. If it was a new compound I would expect the price to be higher and more hype for sure.

Mr.50

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mayb they r pullin a gaspari??? not to get F by the FDA

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run it, and GAT has another one called CLOMODROL. I saw it on Islandsupplements.com Its another new formula. I will come back and post the ad.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I will run it, and soon, they came out with CLOMODROL too, but it looks like ORASTAN A.
Should I run it by itself too really see? I havent used tren in about 3 months.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummm..immediately after the triene..1,4-diene. See how the 4 is in both those. Doesn't make any sense to label the 4,5 double bond twice. You may be right about the androst v/s 19 nor..however with the way they screwed up all the nomenclature we'll probably never know what it really is.
lol yea didnt catch that

actually if its got a = on C9 then it has to be 19 nor,

its a mis nomer.

its probably methyl tren but should be in mcg not mg

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some one throws me a bottle ill do it!!! even at high dose idc lol

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am buying 2 bottles just for the hell of it. Will run it this winter.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what it is but GAT has been a good company to me on other products in the past. i might pick up a bottle just because of the shape of the pills lol Crazy wouth 75mcg of methyl tren be extrememly high? I can't remember what the dosage of methyl tren is supposed to be.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you can't have a 4,9 system in an "androst" molecule

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Seth what do you think it is? You think they are just making up a name to sideskirt possible bans?
That is probably their intent though I'm not sure it is wise. It could very well be the 1-ene derivative of methyl tren. 1-ene derivatives of 19-norsteroids tend to be weaker.

It could just be a combination of boldione and the 4,9 compound -- unless someone tests it or the producers say what is in it (and we believe them) then it will be a mystery.

RUNNER 67

Awards
That is probably their intent though I'm not sure it is wise. It could very well be the 1-ene derivative of methyl tren. 1-ene derivatives of 19-norsteroids tend to be weaker.

It could just be a combination of boldione and the 4,9 compound -- unless someone tests it or the producers say what is in it (and we believe them) then it will be a mystery.
Thats the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the nomenclature, not sure if it is possible. Such a small dose though, if that is what it turns out to be. It would be interesting to find out what they are trying to pull off here.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Seth if it was the 1-ene derivative would it still be viable I know you said the 1ene's tend to be weaker but since methyl tren is very powerful would a weaker version still be useful? thanks in advance for your replys

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Seth if it was the 1-ene derivative would it still be viable I know you said the 1ene's tend to be weaker but since methyl tren is very powerful would a weaker version still be useful? thanks in advance for your replys
Because methyltren is so potent, the 1-ene derivative would likely still be very potent. Methyl tren is very potent is very potent at the progesterone receptor and has strong binding to the glucocorticoid receptor as well for what it is worth.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Because methyltren is so potent, the 1-ene derivative would likely still be very potent. Methyl tren is very potent is very potent at the progesterone receptor and has strong binding to the glucocorticoid receptor as well for what it is worth.
If I was to send you couple pills to test, would you be able to do so?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If I was to send you couple pills to test, would you be able to do so?
I do not have access to a lab so I wouldn't be able to tet it on anything other than myself and frankly, I like my liver. What did you have in mind?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Seth thank you for your reply one more question please if we go on the assumption that this would be the 1-ene version of methyl tren is the dosage they have listed a proper dosage or is it too much?

I think i'm gonna to order a bottle

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Seth thank you for your reply one more question please if we go on the assumption that this would be the 1-ene version of methyl tren is the dosage they have listed a proper dosage or is it too much?

I think i'm gonna to order a bottle
No way to know that. It is likely potent but how potent is an unknown.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this up for comparison to the other GAT thread.