7W: 6 caps AX; 3 caps LX; 9 caps MHT (225); 1 novedex
8W: 4 caps AX; 3 caps LX; 6 caps MHT; 1 novedex
9W: 6 caps MHT(dropping 1 cap E3rdD); 3 LX
10 W:4 caps MHT (dropping 1 cap E3rdD)

AX: Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
LX: Driven Sports' Lean Xtreme
Myogenix HT: tribulus and other herbal stuff + 25mg formestane per cap
Novedex XT: ATD and other crap

Ok, so Im right now on week 3 and considering to add some mestanolone to the stack...
If I remember correctly this stuff is not too supressive so to run it for 2-3 weeks should not be a problem and during the following weeks some of the stuff in the stack would help with any possible HPTA supression...(could even add another week between to help with the HPTA recovery though)

Ok, so the problem is dosing... I have not too much idea about how to do it...
Its the old Primaforce Methyl Rage so caps are 12,5mg...
I want to take about 37,5mg/50mg preworkout but dont want to overdose the stuff and to have problems... so, how would you dose the stuff??...

Im thinking about a VERY CONSERVATIVE dose (I will be doing an aas cycle in later july/early august) and dont want to take risks...

What do you think about something like this:

Off days:
AM: 2 caps
PM: 2 caps

Workout days:

AM: 1 cap
PM: 3-4 caps

Another option could be to take it from monday-friday and rest weekend (for 3 weeks)...

What do you think?... please, I know you guys have some great experience with MDHT...

Also, what do you think about taking some Ephedrine+caffeine along with the preworkout dose of mestanolone?

Thanks in advance guys XD

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stuff, but the old Methyl-rage was methyl-DHT.
I used to dose at 75mg immediately preworkout with phenomenal results - excellent focus and aggression, hardness, vascularity, and strength.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Thanks for your input Dsade, you are right MethylDHT = mestanolone...

do you think my dosage protocol is too low (have been off for a while, almost 2 years)? I dont expect anything exceptional just a little push in the stack (and this way I can test that old expired bottle I thought was never going to use)... For 2 (I know, maybe too short)-3 weeks I hope it can help a bit as a recomp agent...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, your 50mg is a good start. If I had to do it over again, I would have recommended that we did that product in a 25mg cap, instead of the 12.5.

If you are satisfied with your results at 50mg, then run with it...if not, pop it up 12.5 at a time. Best thing about the compound is that you can dial it in VERY quickly...pretty much instant feedback from your body.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack, but mdht has intrigued me due to the prewkout kick, what was suppression like with the pre-wkout dosing?, or was it stacked with other items? How close is the new AN product to MDHT, I know there have been opinions already stated, but some by people highly for and some highly against product, would like a different view.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack, but mdht has intrigued me due to the prewkout kick, what was suppression like with the pre-wkout dosing?, or was it stacked with other items? How close is the new AN product to MDHT, I know there have been opinions already stated, but some by people highly for and some highly against product, would like a different view.
I always stacked with other compounds and used this strictly as a preworkout boster.

I'm not sure of the comparison between it and the new AN products, unfortunately. Wish I could be of more help.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I always stacked with other compounds and used this strictly as a preworkout boster.

I'm not sure of the comparison between it and the new AN products, unfortunately. Wish I could be of more help.
No prob, as I get older I get more worried about recovery especially with regards to hormone use, although the other sides do seem more risky as well. That is why I was wondering about more targeted use, such as pre-wkout, as a way to decrease risk, although there are plenty of non hormonal prewkout boosters as well. Thanks for the reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
S Peptide/Research 1