- 05-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, i use to work out and quit a year ago upon being arrested for possession of steroids (go figure?) but started back up 2 months ago and decided to take a PH "methastadrol"; now a year ago i could of aquired nolva or clomid with a blink of the eye but now i cannot as i closed all ties and need to know a good pct i can find in stores/online.
- 05-04-2009, 06:06 PM
primordial performance makes a testosterone recovery stack that is supposed to be great. i haven't tried it but am planning on it for my next pct. that plus an anti e like formex or 6 oxo can help u recorver from a mild to medium ph cycle, idk about harsher chemicals.
05-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I could be wrong... but I think methastadrol is a phera-plex clone. If it is, you are likely to get the feedback that a SERM is necessary for PCT. You could always go the research chemical route.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2006, 03:47 AM
- By CNorris in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 02:31 PM
- By kasket in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2006, 08:37 PM
- By Max32 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:28 PM
- By nmarco37 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2005, 07:26 PM