- 05-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, i use to work out and quit a year ago upon being arrested for possession of steroids (go figure?) but started back up 2 months ago and decided to take a PH "methastadrol"; now a year ago i could of aquired nolva or clomid with a blink of the eye but now i cannot as i closed all ties and need to know a good pct i can find in stores/online.
- 05-04-2009, 06:06 PM
primordial performance makes a testosterone recovery stack that is supposed to be great. i haven't tried it but am planning on it for my next pct. that plus an anti e like formex or 6 oxo can help u recorver from a mild to medium ph cycle, idk about harsher chemicals.
05-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I could be wrong... but I think methastadrol is a phera-plex clone. If it is, you are likely to get the feedback that a SERM is necessary for PCT. You could always go the research chemical route.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigTymen in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:14 PM
- By tranceaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:29 PM
- By skyhawk5 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 11:34 PM
- By skyhawk5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:06 PM
- By skyhawk5 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2009, 09:56 PM