Is this methyl tren?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
17-hydroxy methyl androst-4,9 11-trien-1,4-diene-3-one

It's for sale at a couple places, combined with Bergamottin. But with it being a methyl, why include something to help with absorption?

cmack26

Awards
i saw this the other day and was also wondering what exactly it is.i did some searching but couldn't come up with much

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
This is methyl tren... 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methylestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, or Estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, 17-hydroxy-17-methyl-, (17beta
Yours is 17-hydroxy methyl androst-4,9 11-trien-1,4-diene-3-one

13β-17α-Diethyl-17β-hydroxygon-4,9,11-trien-3-one this is the nearest i can think of its Tetrahydrogestrinone

Wait normal tren is... 17ß-hydroxestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one thats what you get in a vial its trenbolone acetate. Thats nearly the same as yours 17-hydroxy methyl androst-4,9 11-trien-1,4-diene-3-one, only yours has the methyl attached, and a its a diene....hmmmmmm
17ß-hydroxy-17a-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one is dianabol.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
it looks like methyl tren with a beta, and a 1,4-diene added. Not really sure what that means, but hopefully someone can tell for sure

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is very interesting!! so the product fromGAt is methyl tren>? can any1 confirm this

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
The compound name makes no sense. 4,9,11 trien makes it tren. Then they put 1,4 diene. They list the 4,5 double bond twice. It appears to have 4 double bonds 1,4,9,11. Also is methylated (though it doesn't say where, it appears 17a).
From the horrible nomenclature its methyltren with an added 1,2 double bond. Never seen anything like it before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 35
Mattabolic Anabolics 11
bighulksmash Anabolics 29
chuck box Anabolics 2
Abe Lincoln Anabolics 11