1t-Tren and Havoc before and afters

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Hey guys i dont have the after yet but i will when i get home today so in an hour or so...

Gained 10lbs.
Bodyfat relatively unchanged as you will notice when i post pics.
Bench went from 300 x 3 to 315 x 5, and 335 x 1
Vascularity is beyond insane i will try and do a super pumped vein shot for ya!

edit: also my goal was to recomp... im sure if i was on a bulk i could have easily gained 15+ lbs

Before:

After:

Super cool vein shots:

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
I felt very good libido was excellent and i had nice boost in aggression for those heavy lifts. Only sides were light acne on back and shoulders where 1t-tren was applied.
Slight lethargy but i never always feel like goin to the gym whether im on or off.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came out nice in your traps and tris especially.

Looks like you're grinding some killer striations into your delts, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards

yeah if i work out in the morning when i have no water retention, the striations really show!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what were your epi dosage? and what did you run for ptc

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
what were your epi dosage? and what did you run for ptc
havoc i ran 30/30/40/40/50/50 and 1t-tren i did 0/0/4/4/4/4

pct has just begun (i will put up a few more pics when im done with pct)
pct is t-911 and Reversitol all support supps, fish oil, creatine, etc. I can only get otc products but i feel no need for any nolva/clomid.

Im hoping to actually be a lil less bf but still keep the same lifts when im done wit pct.

Was also thinkin about some glycobol to help recomp even further.

Next stop THE ONE!!!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
do you feel shut down at all? also you didnt like 1-t tren? is that y your going to the one next?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
do you feel shut down at all? also you didnt like 1-t tren? is that y your going to the one next?
I feel very minimal shut down... pct should be a breeze. I dont look at myself everyday so as for size of the berries i couldnt honestly tell you if i noticed any change they seem normal to me. I LOVED the 1t-tren gave me great feeling of wellbeing and almost a warming sensation a few minutes after applying... The reason i will be running the ONE next is to compare the 2. 1t-tren was an outstanding product as it claimed... And if the one does half of what it claims then it too should be an outstanding product. I would actually like to do a full 6 week cycle of 1t-tren stand alone eventually and see how that goes. Once i started the 1-t tren my reps for 315 went up 1 rep every week to give some indication of strength gains.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thats what im about to run the XHMS from primodial. but i have ran havoc/epi and i loved it.

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
thats what im about to run the XHMS from primodial. but i have ran havoc/epi and i loved it.
if you arent wanting to do a stand alone tren cycle you should throw 4 weeks of epi in there in the begining to kik start your gains!

Update: I had gyno before i started this cycle and til today it was about 95% gone... But my right nip is a lil sensitive and the lump feels slightly more solid than 2 days ago... I started pct a day late but at this point i believe it could just be the fact that i ran 1t-tren with pre existing gyno or also it could all be in my head we will see what progress the first week of pct can show.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that man. what ph gave you the initial gyno? also were there pre signs of gyno that showed for a week or something before the lump formed?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
sorry to hear that man. what ph gave you the initial gyno? also were there pre signs of gyno that showed for a week or something before the lump formed?
yes but im retarded and ignored it! i assumed it was just in my head!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking run man. Sorry to hear about the gyno issue. Do you have anything on hand (SERM) to combat it?

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Nice looking run man. Sorry to hear about the gyno issue. Do you have anything on hand (SERM) to combat it?
im takin reversitol right now i cant get any nolva or anything like that. The AI properties of havoc were enough to supress it, so im guessing i should have good results with the reversitol.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Holys**** I about freaked out. At first I didn't notice that you took the pic yourself the first time and I was trying to figure out how all your tats switched sides!!! I was starting to think I was losing my mind....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice results man

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah havoc and tren is great cycle. I ran it last fall havoc 30/30/40/40/40, tren 60/60/60/90/90... 16 lbs of lean mass was great cycle and strength. They compliment each very well.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
awesome results bro!

i see 3 motto tats! You motivated killer you! lol

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
You cant trick me! A Marine tattoo is a moto tatt! LOL

aint so shame in a moto tatt, ive got one of my own! In fact its Semper Fi on my rib cage... thought about getting the meat tags at once but never did

EDIT: That scorpion tattoo is sick! Took me a few angles to see what it was, i wanna get more tatts bro... so addicting... has the corps given you **** about that arm one? I know they made the tattoo policy stricter a year or two ago