H-Drol Dosing Help

Mirror

Awards
Hi all,

I'm somewhat knowledgeable on H-Drol and have been reading up alot, but considering everyone is different, I was wondering what sort of dosage I should start with. This would be my first cycle of anything. I'm about 5'9" and between 165-170, maybe 12-15% BF (not really sure)

I chose to start with the Hdrol because I'm looking for dry gains, I want to cut while gaining a decent amount of mass, and had also heard about its minimal sides.

I was thinking of a 50,50,50,75 to start off.

badjuju

Awards
Hdrol was my first cycle as well and it's definitely a good starter. I didn't get any sides other than some cramps the last week but nothing I couldn't handle.

Are you taking anything for support during the cycle like Cycle Support or something similar? and what is your PCT plan?

For a first cycle the 50/50/50/75 is good, but play it by year man and see how you feel. You'll know come week 3/4 if going up to 75 is a good call or not for you.

Just eat clean and hit the weights hard and you'll lean out a good amount while packing some muscle on. Hdrol is very good for getting dry gains and cutting. Good luck man.

Mirror

Awards
I have support supps lined up, (Cycle Assist, then PCT Assist), but was unsure whether to add nolva. I've read that some think it is necessary and others don't. I was leaning towards getting it to make sure gyno doesn't pop up.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I have support supps lined up, (Cycle Assist, then PCT Assist), but was unsure whether to add nolva. I've read that some think it is necessary and others don't. I was leaning towards getting it to make sure gyno doesn't pop up.

i did the exact same cycle of h-drol you are doing for my first cycle and used the same support supplement and pct.. h-drol is a fat burner and it really leans you out..doesnt really bulk you up..but my bench did go up 50lbs by the end of my 3rd week..thats when you will notice that it is starting to work..usually by the 3rd week.. if i was to do h-drol again..it would be 75/75/75/100/100. h-drol is pretty mild and works alot better at a higher dose.. but even though its mild when doing a higher dosage than it recommends i would use a serm instead of an otc for pct..better safe than sorry.. good luck with ur cycle..let us know how it goes;.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm somewhat knowledgeable on H-Drol and have been reading up alot, but considering everyone is different, I was wondering what sort of dosage I should start with. This would be my first cycle of anything. I'm about 5'9" and between 165-170, maybe 12-15% BF (not really sure)

I chose to start with the Hdrol because I'm looking for dry gains, I want to cut while gaining a decent amount of mass, and had also heard about its minimal sides.

I was thinking of a 50,50,50,75 to start off.
I would run 50,75,75,75 and maybe one more week at 75 (if everything is ok). You appear to be very lean already and might not need high doses or a 5-6 week cycle. My weight is around 200 and 50mg is a waste for me. 50mg could be a perfect dose for someone your size/lower BF %. Everyone is different, take it week by week.

Mirror

Awards
Yeah thanks guys, think I'll try the 50,50,50,50 for my first time, I'm mainly looking for strength and leaning. so your experience sounds good jtnixit.

Will post back here when I start.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I'm just starting the third week of my first ever cycle too. Our stats are the same except I'm a bit closer to 10% BF.

I would recommend bumping up to 75 in the third week and going for five weeks. You could always abort if you have problems but I don't think you will.

I was going to run four weeks but in doing my research I realized that I'd be shortchanging myself by not going at least five weeks. Some say that you are shortchanging yourself if you don't go six weeks with halo but they are the minority and I don't want to push it my first time in.

50 ED for four or five weeks is very low. I got frustrated and bumped up to 75 on day 13 instead of waiting for day 15.

You're going to get mixed advice on this site about whether or not you need a serm, especially if any supplement reps decide to chime in. But I would highly recommend getting your hands on torem for your PCT. It's safe, effective and works quickly.

You said "I have support supps lined up, (Cycle Assist, then PCT Assist), but was unsure whether to add nolva" which makes me think you may not have done enough research. There's no way the PCT Assist alone would be prudent for PCT, even for h-drol.

Keep researching and don't just rely on this site, read and post on other sites too because you'll get different advice. The mixed messages will be frustrating but the pieces will eventually come together. I researched for many weeks and easily spent over 100 hours learning before I started.

If you're interested in reading my log it's here.

Mirror

Awards
Thanks alot man, I really appreciate it. I'll look into the torem and try to get my hands on some before I start.
I'm still going to wait maybe a year or so, I'm still growing believe it or not, so I figure I don't want to risk fusing growth plates prematurely.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot man, I really appreciate it. I'll look into the torem and try to get my hands on some before I start.
I'm still going to wait maybe a year or so, I'm still growing believe it or not, so I figure I don't want to risk fusing growth plates prematurely.
How old are you?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
50/75/75/75/75/75 or 100 last week
6 weeks, thats what most people do and thats what im on right now. week 4.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I'm 18 and a half.
I think you might want to hold off on a cycle at this time man. If you're still growing then you're probably not ready for a PH yet. I did H-drol in March at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I'm only 20, and probably not old enough either, but I've been 6'3" since my freshman year of high school and have been training consistently for the past two years. You don't need to touch this stuff until you know how to train and how to eat. If you do that, you'll be surprised at what your body can do without hormones and steroids.

If you decide to go through with it anyway, look into a natural test booster and a cortisol blocker to add to the PCT assist.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about it last night man and I really don't think you should do a cycle right now. Hold off and you'll be happy that you did.