m1t gains after 1st week

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i've just started 1st cycle of m1t. started at 5mgs twice/day. gained about 5lbs right off the bat. seemed to level off there, so increased to 10mg twice/day. no increases seen yet. are people seeing increases after the first "burst"? tia

juststarting

Awards
Its been 12 days for me at 10mgs once a day and I have gained three pounds with little if any visual change. Hope that changes soon.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
it seems to effect different individuals differently for sure. i hope all of us see some positive effect.

mybadodge

Awards
I am considering bumping to 20mg day for the last 4 days of my two weeker just to see if there is any noticeable difference.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got the same initial burst followed by a plateau. Immediately after stopping the cycle I gained another 4 pounds but I highly suspect this was water from a skewed T/E ratio. The 4 pounds was not retained after a week.

DoubleUp

Awards
I'm on day eight at 20mg M1T with 150mg of TMM-100 and 300mg milk thistle every day. I have gain 5lb on the first week and i'm going to get my BF today to see if it has changed at all. I have gotten smacked with sides though too. My back has been killing me and the libido is out the door.

LIFTER23

Awards
I gained 4lbs the first week, started Jan. 4th. And IM up another 2 lbs today, Jan. 13th, so 6lbs. total. No lower back pump, no loss of libido. Appetites suppresion has died down. No lethargy except right in the morning when I wake up and for an hour or two after that. I am taking 10mg a day at 9:00PM every night. I was toying around with the idea of bumping up to 15mg a day since my sides arent that bad, but Ill probably just keep it at 10mg and up it for my next cycle. I want to gain 10lbs this cycle, hopefully Ill get another burst here this week, Im upping my calories a little more for the added weight Ive gained. I definietly notice visual differences, and people are commenting on how Im looking bigger, especially my traps and shoulders.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I am considering bumping to 20mg day for the last 4 days of my two weeker just to see if there is any noticeable difference.
As I mentioned in another thread, Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster. You will get stronger sides, though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Most people get big gains the 1st week, then level off around by 10. That's where the 2on, 2off, 2on cycle theory came from. Stop after 2 weeks when gains slow or stall. Then after 2 weeks of PCT, go back on for 2 weeks & re-capture that initial explosion in gains.

myofreak

Awards
Most of the gains I saw in the first 2weeks were mostly water.Now into my 4th week and I am finnally seing strength gains but my stomach is so bloated i am seriously considering dropping my cycle next week.My back is killin me and libido is gone.Now I am really worried about my LR liquid Nolva bcuz if its not dosed properly I am in for some trouble.I know i absolutely have no testosterone in me.My review of the M1t is a double thumbs down for me.Lots of bloating.I think i would rather go back to real juice after this experience.Its been a freaking nightmare.

RLD

Awards
Most people get big gains the 1st week, then level off around by 10. That's where the 2on, 2off, 2on cycle theory came from. Stop after 2 weeks when gains slow or stall. Then after 2 weeks of PCT, go back on for 2 weeks & re-capture that initial explosion in gains.
I've always heard to not do PCT the first 2 weeks off. But wait till your completely off after the 2nd 2 week on?

So would doing 40mg/20mg Nolva during first 2 weeks off before going back on be better? Then 40/20/20?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard to not do PCT the first 2 weeks off. But wait till your completely off after the 2nd 2 week on?

So would doing 40mg/20mg Nolva during first 2 weeks off before going back on be better? Then 40/20/20?
M1t has been shown to cause near-total shutdown in as little as a few days. If you plan to take 2 weeks off m1t during the cycle, you'll absolutely need to either take nolva/clomid for those 2 weeks, or another PH. I've heard some guys taking m1t & 4ad, just taking the 4ad at higher doses in the 2 middle weeks. I plan to run 2on/2off/2on with M1t/4ad soon & I will use a transdermal 1-test with the 4ad for the middle 2 weeks.

The way you listed is exactly how you should dose it. You may need a 4th week at the end as well. My last PCT, I added 10mg Nolva for a 4th week. That was after a 6 week 1test/4ad, immediately followed by 2 weeks M1t/4ad/oht. I didn't really feel recovered until the end of that 4th week. You can go by how you feel.

size

Awards
  • Established
This is simple. When you stop using the product, start with proper post cycle meds.

Personally, I do not like the 2 on 2 off idea.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I do not like the 2 on 2 off idea.
Could you please elaborate, size? I never warmed up to the idea either, but that was only my gut feel and I do not know enough about it to say otherwise. I would appreciate a little more insight behind your reasoning.

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
That's my feeling as well (against 2 on, 2 off cycle), but since this is my first M1T cycle, and I have never done anything stronger, I'm really not in a postition to judge. I'm just basing my opinion on the fact that "real" steroids are used for upwards of 8-10 weeks on a normal cycle, and people recommend only 2 weeks at a time on this.

BTW, I've been on my cycle for 13 days now, 10mg/ED for the first week, and now 20mg/ED now; bumping to 30 for next week. In the first week, I gained roughly 9 pounds and I've gained 4 since then. Only in the past coupla days have I myself really noticed size gains, although people have been commenting on how much bigger I look. Strength has been noticeably up only recently (like, last 4 days).

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i don't really understand the "2 on concept" unless the sides are hurting you. i'm on for awhile until gains cease or sides are too much. i feel no side effects to speak of today.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey dude!

i thought all these guys were canadians! i'm here in cowtown myself.(been here all my life) my mom used to teach at good ol' tcu. go frogs! later

That's my feeling as well (against 2 on, 2 off cycle), but since this is my first M1T cycle, and I have never done anything stronger, I'm really not in a postition to judge. I'm just basing my opinion on the fact that "real" steroids are used for upwards of 8-10 weeks on a normal cycle, and people recommend only 2 weeks at a time on this.

BTW, I've been on my cycle for 13 days now, 10mg/ED for the first week, and now 20mg/ED now; bumping to 30 for next week. In the first week, I gained roughly 9 pounds and I've gained 4 since then. Only in the past coupla days have I myself really noticed size gains, although people have been commenting on how much bigger I look. Strength has been noticeably up only recently (like, last 4 days).

nostawk

Banned
Awards
hey im from funkytown as well............. although im more of a red raider fan than a tcu fan

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
As I mentioned in another thread, Bobo (or possibly Chemo) proposed that the effects of M 1-T were not strongly dose dependent beyond a threshold dosage (my paraphrase). Just taking more does not necessarily imply that you will gain more or faster. You will get stronger sides, though.
Amen brother!

It warms my heart when a member can take the information we discuss and actually put it to use. That is a very good summary of the general action of all anabolics including methlated orals.

Your post has been noted...very good reply Cogar!

Chemo

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I'm on M1T and trans 4AD right now and it's going great. I'm on day 5 with a 10lb weight gain. Mass and strength are up considerably but I can tell the gains are starting to slow down. I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around, any advice is appreciated:

Idea #1: stop the M1T and 4AD at the 1 week mark, take 1 week off, and start M5AA
Idea #2: stop M1T and 4AD at 1 week mark, start M5AA and stop when gains taper
Idea #3: continue M1T and 4AD until the 2 week mark, then do 2 weeks of M5AA

Ideas 1 and 2 wouldn't cause such a bad natural test shutdown, I wouldn't think. But at the same time, I've got the greedy side of me thinking #3 is best. Any suggestion or advice? :confused:

size

Awards
  • Established
Could you please elaborate, size? I never warmed up to the idea either, but that was only my gut feel and I do not know enough about it to say otherwise. I would appreciate a little more insight behind your reasoning.

I have numerous reasons why I do not think it is a good idea. I will throw a few out here and let people address them as they see fit:

1. The 2 on 2 off seems to encourage many repeat cycles over and over again. I think this is a bad idea to put your endocrine system into a "yo-yo" state. Ultimately, I think it will result in inconsistent gains.
2. One may see gains in 2 weeks but these gains are going to be difficult to maintain. I feel that is your stretch the cycle out a little longer that you will allow yourself to get accustomed to caryying the extra weigth and FEEDING the extra weight. 2 on 2 off seems that people may revert back to hold eating habits once off, so gains are going to slide away since you are not feeding you gains.
3. The quick weight gain is NOT all lean body mass, some is water retention. Just b/c a steroid does not aromatize does not mean the H2O retention is not possible. There can be androgen receptor determined H2O retention, but it tends to be located in the muscle cells rather than say subQ. So once off, the water is going to shed and the "gains" you thought you had may be lost.
4. 2 on 2 off seems to lead people to believe that in some manner they are avoiding HPTA suppression. This is simply wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 16
rebelhead Anabolics 16