Spawn, Sus500, 1 Andr/4 AD, P-Plex sucess stories

reptone

Awards
  • Established
We always read about Superdrol and clones, Epistane, Havoc,H-Drol and the real popular ones. What about the ones I mentioned in the title? Any sucess on these?

bualls23

Awards
ran p-plex solo for 4 weeks 30/30/30/30, put on a total of 18 lbs. on day 4 of pct, still up 18, so i would call it a success. sides picked up during week 4, so i'm glad it was only 4 weeks.

Young One

Awards
Spawn is great, but you can buy the compounds separately and run a longer and cheaper cycle.

Phera is great too if you're looking to increase in the mass department.

Filthy McNast

Awards
Ive Done 2 cycles of SUS500 and had very good gains both times. Strength increased drastically and had good solid gains in mass, admittedly a little wet. I'm currently using spawn at 3 caps/day for a cutting cycle and strength gains are very noticeable. More muscle hardness and vasularity as well with the Spawn on a cut. I'm 2 weeks into what will end up being an 8 week cycle. I will say the SUS500 will shut you down hard by about 3 weeks into the cycle. No libido at all and balls will shrink to an astonishingly small size. Everything came back to normal about 3 weeks post cycle though.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Ive Done 2 cycles of SUS500 and had very good gains both times. Strength increased drastically and had good solid gains in mass, admittedly a little wet. I'm currently using spawn at 3 caps/day for a cutting cycle and strength gains are very noticeable. More muscle hardness and vasularity as well with the Spawn on a cut. I'm 2 weeks into what will end up being an 8 week cycle. I will say the SUS500 will shut you down hard by about 3 weeks into the cycle. No libido at all and balls will shrink to an astonishingly small size. Everything came back to normal about 3 weeks post cycle though.
What dosage did you use with the Sus500? Stacked or alone?

hog928

Awards
  • Established
where do u guys get sus500 and the thing u said the p-plex

reptone

Awards
  • Established
where do u guys get sus500 and the thing u said the p-plex
Nutraplanet has both. Look under Genetic Edge Technology for the Sus and Competetive Edge for the P-Plex.

buquicchioc09

Awards
do mean the original 1 ad and 4 ad or the new precursors from ams

buquicchioc09

Awards
im on a cycle of 4ad and decavol right now. last week is coming up. ive been using it for increasing recovery. not training for bbing but sport specific with a lot of plyos, sprints, olympiuc lifts, etc. in three weeks i put on 7 lbs, and i assume they are very lean from all the cardio. id give it a 6 or 7/10. strength has increased very nicely. and i like how easy this stuff is on the body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6