whos tried the M-1-Test From 1fast400 ???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%

Question whos tried the M-1-Test From 1fast400 ???

Hey bros

whos tried the M-1-Test From 1fast400 ???

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=901

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

I'm on day day 6 of Mike's M1T
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%

$10 ??? damn this stuff is getting cheap.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.2%

Quote Originally Posted by RLD
    I'm on day day 6 of Mike's M1T
    And how do you feel? Progress?
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't forget to get proper ancillaries...and I don't mean a damn bottle of 6-oxo.

Chemo
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%

so 1 bottle in theory could do for a cycle yes? @ 10mg a day

Anyone else got any info on the 1fast M-1-T ?

RLD whats your opinion of it?

Cant beat 1fasts price, just wonder of the quality.

Its made by underground labs.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

Chemo, I'm fully stocked on Nolva.

As far as results. Well I don't have any other M1T experience to compare it to. Not noticing any "pumps" as of now. Lifting lastnight I was putting up more weight and finishing more reps on 2nd/3rd sets then I could normaly do. No lathargy, hairloss, sexual drive decrease or any other sides to report. Gained 4lbs, but it may drop so I'll have to monitor it over the next few days.
    I havent noticed any body comp changes the way I did on the short time I was on T1-pro though. But its still early so we'll see.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Don't forget to get proper ancillaries...and I don't mean a damn bottle of 6-oxo.

Chemo
    Hi Chemo

I think you should write a special article about pct and post it on all message boards for m1t and it's harsh side effects , and how you can get a pct that really works , and not 6-oxo !( as many newbies are doing )
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Just starting it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.66%

Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    Hi Chemo

I think you should write a special article about pct and post it on all message boards for m1t and it's harsh side effects , and how you can get a pct that really works , and not 6-oxo !( as many newbies are doing )
    6oxo worked great for me. I did NOT have to break out my Clomid tabs nor the Nolva tabs. But others mileage may vary. I thought Iwas going to need the clomid, but @ 600 mgs for 2 1/2 weeks and counting the 6oxo has kicked in well.
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by intel55
    6oxo worked great for me. I did NOT have to break out my Clomid tabs nor the Nolva tabs. But others mileage may vary. I thought Iwas going to need the clomid, but @ 600 mgs for 2 1/2 weeks and counting the 6oxo has kicked in well.
    Are you ****ing nuts?? 6-oxo for post cycle recovery??? Do you even know how 6-oxo works? Obviously not or you would not be using it for post cycle.

Don't ever post about using 6-oxo for post cycle needs again or I'll ban you myself.

I do not want the newbies to believe that it is acceptable to use 6-oxo for PCT. I declare war on using 6-oxo for PCT on this day and will continue until the message is heard.

Chemo
  12. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF STUFF
    Its made by underground labs.
    It's not made by underground labs...it is made by 1fast400 who did not want to put their label on the product probably due to not carrying liability insurance on it.

I sincerely hope nobody hurts themselves on Mike's product since there will be no insurance to pay damages...and something tells me that Mike will declare bankruptcy long before settling damages.

Chemo
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

Do you have blood test results to back up your claim? Just because you did not get sick or develop gyno does not mean that you recovered properly. A doctor's visit may prove revealing (and possibly traumatic).
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.25%

It's not made by underground labs...it is made by 1fast400 who did not want to put their label on the product probably due to not carrying liability insurance on it.

I sincerely hope nobody hurts themselves on Mike's product since there will be no insurance to pay damages...and something tells me that Mike will declare bankruptcy long before settling damages.

Chemo
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Classic.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%

Chemo
    Thats news to me!

Thanks Chemo
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Chemo
    are you refering to the dangers inherent to m1t itself or do you have hesitations on the 1fast400 brand?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.66%

Fine, ban me for stating my own personal experience with 6oxo.

I forgot to say that the 6oxo was used after a t1pro cycle at 4 squirts/day. The old 240 bottle. @600mgs/day I have felt well and my lifts have not suffered since cycle ceased. The 6oxo works great for me (and this is my 2nd time using it post cycle). Also, like I STATED in my previous reply I had the clomid on hand, but never really felt the need. Also, I stated your mileage may vary.

So go ahead and ban me now Chemo, for my egregious post.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    Do you have blood test results to back up your claim? Just because you did not get sick or develop gyno does not mean that you recovered properly. A doctor's visit may prove revealing (and possibly traumatic).
    I wish I did.
    I based it primarily on my strength, my libido, lethargy and my nuts.

So far almost three weeks after my cycle my strength is the same. My libido is still there, I am not tired or sore and my nuts have recovered some size and fluid volume (per the g/f).
    I know when I feel very tired or stay sore for several days I am overtraining or my test. must be low, catabolic.
    Also, I did lower my volume on training somewhat on this pct and increased my flax oil by 200%. Also, the first week off, I only trained 50% of the time and did hi reps.
    I was 6 weeks on t1pro@4 squirts/day. Gained about 14 lbs.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.25%

I forgot to say that the 6oxo was used after a t1pro cycle at 4 squirts/day. The old 240 bottle. @600mgs/day I have felt well and my lifts have not suffered since cycle ceased. The 6oxo works great for me (and this is my 2nd time using it post cycle). Also, like I STATED in my previous reply I had the clomid on hand, but never really felt the need.
    Want a cookie?

So go ahead and ban me now Chemo, for my egregious post.
    Wish I could, smartass!

db
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.63%

I wish I did.
    I based it primarily on my strength, my libido, lethargy and my nuts.

So far almost three weeks after my cycle my strength is the same. My libido is still there, I am not tired or sore and my nuts have recovered some size and fluid volume (per the g/f).
    I know when I feel very tired or stay sore for several days I am overtraining or my test. must be low, catabolic.
    Also, I did lower my volume on training somewhat on this pct and increased my flax oil by 200%. Also, the first week off, I only trained 50% of the time and did hi reps.
    I was 6 weeks on t1pro@4 squirts/day. Gained about 14 lbs.
    Yes, it was obvious from your post that you felt OK. Still, some people have gotten blood tests and although they felt fine, the news they received from the doctor was bad--sometimes very bad. Please understand that you are dealing with your endocrine system and not everything that can go wrong with it (or your liver for that matter), will immediately manifest itself through some physical symptom. As a perhaps overly dramatic example, an alcoholic can have a damaged liver for years and not notice it until he or she is terminal.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

has aynbody even had time to run a cycle???I thought they sent it out just last week......
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.33%

Im in the 6th day of mine. 20mg of M1T and 500mg of 4AD. So far up 5 lbs. Strength is up too. Already up 20 lbs in bench. from 365 to 385
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

Quote Originally Posted by jaketparker
    has aynbody even had time to run a cycle???I thought they sent it out just last week......
    I just finished day 9. Weight is up 10 lbs, but it seems like it's staying there. There wasn't a huge strength increase or anything . . . I was able to squeeze out a few more reps here and there. It seemed to be able to keep me focused, and make me want to go to the gym. I have this constant feeling of being full (or "swole," as some of you like to call it). It seems to be mostly affecting my upper body (chest, back, and shoulders specifically). They're getting pretty damn big and staying that way. I can't believe how much more width I've gotten in a week and a half. Still though, it seems like almost all of the gains were in the first week, so I'm thinking about maybe little one week cycles in the future.

Chris
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.33%

keep us updated.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Fender85
    I just finished day 9. Weight is up 10 lbs, but it seems like it's staying there. There wasn't a huge strength increase or anything . . . I was able to squeeze out a few more reps here and there. It seemed to be able to keep me focused, and make me want to go to the gym. I have this constant feeling of being full (or "swole," as some of you like to call it). It seems to be mostly affecting my upper body (chest, back, and shoulders specifically). They're getting pretty damn big and staying that way. I can't believe how much more width I've gotten in a week and a half. Still though, it seems like almost all of the gains were in the first week, so I'm thinking about maybe little one week cycles in the future.

Chris
    i started a thread on that on 1-6 and didn,t get much response. im trying 1on 1off right now, i don,t think anyone has tried 1 wk cycles before.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.95%

Chemo
    Yes, as we know a product $20 cheaper means more sides..........
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

I'm up to 20mg a day on UG's M1T now. No sides, kinda as stated above if anything theres some more definition/size in my upper chest/shoulders but nothing I expected so far in body comp changes.
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

I didn't put my label on it so I could distribute
  29. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theprolangtum
    Yes, as we know a product $20 cheaper means more sides..........
    And what are you implying? It seems your not getting the point so I want to know exactly what you meant by that.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.95%

Ill let it go
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FBWrestlerNerd
    are you refering to the dangers inherent to m1t itself or do you have hesitations on the 1fast400 brand?
    I'm pretty sure he meant the inherent dangers. Nobody said Mikes product is inferior or anything of the sort.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.27%

didn,t everyone have this same argument when kilo started selling m1t cheaper than everyone else? it was like " his product can,t be good if he,s selling it that much cheaper" . ah, the vpx mentality
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

No, not the VPX mentailty. There was considerable contamination issues when the first batches were sold. These problems have been resolved but it most certainly was real.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.02%

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400
    I didn't put my label on it so I could distribute
    Mike as stated before in this thread, dont you think you should offer proper ancilleries?

I mean I not tried M1T but it sounds like strong stuff, and 6 oxo aperantly dosnt cut it for PCT.

People are gona end up with bad sides if they dont have ancillerys. It could be very bad for buisness man.

Most people would prefer to order from 1 site rather than 2 or 3 to save shipping cost ect.

You should have some liquid novla/clomid and recomend your customers use it after taking the substance in question.

my 2 cents.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

Mike if your still reading this post. Did you ever get your lab results back? I'd like to see the results since I'm not having great results myself.
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

Yep, I only have prelims though. RTP labs is finishing it up now. It seems another company, who I won't mention, sent them some to test but DIDN'T because they were to cheap to buy the reference standard needed to test it. So if some are claiming to test the purity, they could be bs'ing (they could have had it done elsewhere). Just like the labelclaims stuff it takes a while for everything to be finalized. I have tons of **** that has already been tested but can't do anything till they confirm the results. Just incase any one thinks I'm BS'ing about this, they can call RTP labs, Alston Sykes is who I deal with.

As far as some busting my balls on selling it. I've explained this already. BOBO made reference above as to what issues were present. I will not be selling nova and so on because that is illegal, they just choose not to enforce the rule. However, since I get more attention than the other guys (I have ads in every major magazine), I can't take the chance for being busted. Also, I plan on being around a very long time and I just don't want to get on a blackball list, it isn't fun.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

You said you were up 4lbs in 5-6 days at first right?
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

Well after 8 I noticed a 4 lbs incread, today it was 3 so honestly I don't know if its normal weight flux yet at this point or not.

Can you clarify a bit? I'm not on the up and up when it comes to labs testing things like this. But the other company (That remains nameless) why are they sending some to the lab and the responsibility for doing it right there? Why isint it just that you send it to the lab to have whatever it is done?

Keep us updated on the results though. I'd like to put together a nice comparison. I know real world results are diff cause the people taking it are the variable however the lab results are all I'm wanting to study right now.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

All these methyl's are made in china. They come in to a supplier, who gives you a COA, which is worth nothing. The guy I'm using for the methyl's has a very good rep in the industry, so I'm not worried and actually believe his COA as it was done in the USA. I still like to double check. I'm not even going to post his COA, just mine. I'm not sure if I really understand what you are asking. It just happens that a VERY good lab who is AOAC certified is 45 minutes from me.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.55%

Oh ok I understand now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did anyone try the next NO innovation from MHP: NO Bomb?
    By TheTransforma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:21 AM
  2. The New Animal Test, anybody try it?
    By DRAKE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:03 PM
  3. anyone tried the Ultimate Mass Workout from x-rep.com?
    By djrobroe in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:13 AM
  5. Who's tried the M4AD?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:56 AM