whos tried the M-1-Test From 1fast400 ???

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
$10 ??? damn this stuff is getting cheap.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to get proper ancillaries...and I don't mean a damn bottle of 6-oxo.

Chemo

BUFF STUFF

Awards
so 1 bottle in theory could do for a cycle yes? @ 10mg a day

Anyone else got any info on the 1fast M-1-T ?

RLD whats your opinion of it?

Cant beat 1fasts price, just wonder of the quality.

Its made by underground labs.

RLD

Awards
Chemo, I'm fully stocked on Nolva.

As far as results. Well I don't have any other M1T experience to compare it to. Not noticing any "pumps" as of now. Lifting lastnight I was putting up more weight and finishing more reps on 2nd/3rd sets then I could normaly do. No lathargy, hairloss, sexual drive decrease or any other sides to report. Gained 4lbs, but it may drop so I'll have to monitor it over the next few days.
I havent noticed any body comp changes the way I did on the short time I was on T1-pro though. But its still early so we'll see.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to get proper ancillaries...and I don't mean a damn bottle of 6-oxo.

Chemo
Hi Chemo

I think you should write a special article about pct and post it on all message boards for m1t and it's harsh side effects , and how you can get a pct that really works , and not 6-oxo !( as many newbies are doing )

intel55

Awards
Hi Chemo

I think you should write a special article about pct and post it on all message boards for m1t and it's harsh side effects , and how you can get a pct that really works , and not 6-oxo !( as many newbies are doing )
6oxo worked great for me. I did NOT have to break out my Clomid tabs nor the Nolva tabs. But others mileage may vary. I thought Iwas going to need the clomid, but @ 600 mgs for 2 1/2 weeks and counting the 6oxo has kicked in well.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
6oxo worked great for me. I did NOT have to break out my Clomid tabs nor the Nolva tabs. But others mileage may vary. I thought Iwas going to need the clomid, but @ 600 mgs for 2 1/2 weeks and counting the 6oxo has kicked in well.
Are you fucking nuts?? 6-oxo for post cycle recovery??? Do you even know how 6-oxo works? Obviously not or you would not be using it for post cycle.

Don't ever post about using 6-oxo for post cycle needs again or I'll ban you myself.

I do not want the newbies to believe that it is acceptable to use 6-oxo for PCT. I declare war on using 6-oxo for PCT on this day and will continue until the message is heard.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Its made by underground labs.
It's not made by underground labs...it is made by 1fast400 who did not want to put their label on the product probably due to not carrying liability insurance on it.

I sincerely hope nobody hurts themselves on Mike's product since there will be no insurance to pay damages...and something tells me that Mike will declare bankruptcy long before settling damages.

Chemo

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Do you have blood test results to back up your claim? Just because you did not get sick or develop gyno does not mean that you recovered properly. A doctor's visit may prove revealing (and possibly traumatic).

db682

Awards
  • Established
It's not made by underground labs...it is made by 1fast400 who did not want to put their label on the product probably due to not carrying liability insurance on it.

I sincerely hope nobody hurts themselves on Mike's product since there will be no insurance to pay damages...and something tells me that Mike will declare bankruptcy long before settling damages.

Chemo
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Classic.

BUFF STUFF

Awards

Chemo
Thats news to me!

Thanks Chemo

FBWrestlerNerd

Awards

Chemo
are you refering to the dangers inherent to m1t itself or do you have hesitations on the 1fast400 brand?

intel55

Awards
Fine, ban me for stating my own personal experience with 6oxo.

I forgot to say that the 6oxo was used after a t1pro cycle at 4 squirts/day. The old 240 bottle. @600mgs/day I have felt well and my lifts have not suffered since cycle ceased. The 6oxo works great for me (and this is my 2nd time using it post cycle). Also, like I STATED in my previous reply I had the clomid on hand, but never really felt the need. Also, I stated your mileage may vary.

So go ahead and ban me now Chemo, for my egregious post.

intel55

Awards
Do you have blood test results to back up your claim? Just because you did not get sick or develop gyno does not mean that you recovered properly. A doctor's visit may prove revealing (and possibly traumatic).
I wish I did.
I based it primarily on my strength, my libido, lethargy and my nuts.

So far almost three weeks after my cycle my strength is the same. My libido is still there, I am not tired or sore and my nuts have recovered some size and fluid volume (per the g/f).
I know when I feel very tired or stay sore for several days I am overtraining or my test. must be low, catabolic.
Also, I did lower my volume on training somewhat on this pct and increased my flax oil by 200%. Also, the first week off, I only trained 50% of the time and did hi reps.
I was 6 weeks on t1pro@4 squirts/day. Gained about 14 lbs.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to say that the 6oxo was used after a t1pro cycle at 4 squirts/day. The old 240 bottle. @600mgs/day I have felt well and my lifts have not suffered since cycle ceased. The 6oxo works great for me (and this is my 2nd time using it post cycle). Also, like I STATED in my previous reply I had the clomid on hand, but never really felt the need.
Want a cookie?

So go ahead and ban me now Chemo, for my egregious post.
Wish I could, smartass!

db

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I wish I did.
I based it primarily on my strength, my libido, lethargy and my nuts.

So far almost three weeks after my cycle my strength is the same. My libido is still there, I am not tired or sore and my nuts have recovered some size and fluid volume (per the g/f).
I know when I feel very tired or stay sore for several days I am overtraining or my test. must be low, catabolic.
Also, I did lower my volume on training somewhat on this pct and increased my flax oil by 200%. Also, the first week off, I only trained 50% of the time and did hi reps.
I was 6 weeks on t1pro@4 squirts/day. Gained about 14 lbs.
Yes, it was obvious from your post that you felt OK. Still, some people have gotten blood tests and although they felt fine, the news they received from the doctor was bad--sometimes very bad. Please understand that you are dealing with your endocrine system and not everything that can go wrong with it (or your liver for that matter), will immediately manifest itself through some physical symptom. As a perhaps overly dramatic example, an alcoholic can have a damaged liver for years and not notice it until he or she is terminal.

jaketparker

Awards
has aynbody even had time to run a cycle???I thought they sent it out just last week......

R*G*B

Awards
Im in the 6th day of mine. 20mg of M1T and 500mg of 4AD. So far up 5 lbs. Strength is up too. Already up 20 lbs in bench. from 365 to 385

Fender85

Awards
has aynbody even had time to run a cycle???I thought they sent it out just last week......
I just finished day 9. Weight is up 10 lbs, but it seems like it's staying there. There wasn't a huge strength increase or anything . . . I was able to squeeze out a few more reps here and there. It seemed to be able to keep me focused, and make me want to go to the gym. I have this constant feeling of being full (or "swole," as some of you like to call it). It seems to be mostly affecting my upper body (chest, back, and shoulders specifically). They're getting pretty damn big and staying that way. I can't believe how much more width I've gotten in a week and a half. Still though, it seems like almost all of the gains were in the first week, so I'm thinking about maybe little one week cycles in the future.

Chris

bj mun

Awards
I just finished day 9. Weight is up 10 lbs, but it seems like it's staying there. There wasn't a huge strength increase or anything . . . I was able to squeeze out a few more reps here and there. It seemed to be able to keep me focused, and make me want to go to the gym. I have this constant feeling of being full (or "swole," as some of you like to call it). It seems to be mostly affecting my upper body (chest, back, and shoulders specifically). They're getting pretty damn big and staying that way. I can't believe how much more width I've gotten in a week and a half. Still though, it seems like almost all of the gains were in the first week, so I'm thinking about maybe little one week cycles in the future.

Chris
i started a thread on that on 1-6 and didn,t get much response. im trying 1on 1off right now, i don,t think anyone has tried 1 wk cycles before.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
Yes, as we know a product $20 cheaper means more sides..........

RLD

Awards
I'm up to 20mg a day on UG's M1T now. No sides, kinda as stated above if anything theres some more definition/size in my upper chest/shoulders but nothing I expected so far in body comp changes.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I didn't put my label on it so I could distribute

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, as we know a product $20 cheaper means more sides..........
And what are you implying? It seems your not getting the point so I want to know exactly what you meant by that.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you refering to the dangers inherent to m1t itself or do you have hesitations on the 1fast400 brand?
I'm pretty sure he meant the inherent dangers. Nobody said Mikes product is inferior or anything of the sort.

bj mun

Awards
didn,t everyone have this same argument when kilo started selling m1t cheaper than everyone else? it was like " his product can,t be good if he,s selling it that much cheaper" . ah, the vpx mentality :rolleyes:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, not the VPX mentailty. There was considerable contamination issues when the first batches were sold. These problems have been resolved but it most certainly was real.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
I didn't put my label on it so I could distribute
Mike as stated before in this thread, dont you think you should offer proper ancilleries?

I mean I not tried M1T but it sounds like strong stuff, and 6 oxo aperantly dosnt cut it for PCT.

People are gona end up with bad sides if they dont have ancillerys. It could be very bad for buisness man.

Most people would prefer to order from 1 site rather than 2 or 3 to save shipping cost ect.

You should have some liquid novla/clomid and recomend your customers use it after taking the substance in question.

my 2 cents.

RLD

Awards
Mike if your still reading this post. Did you ever get your lab results back? I'd like to see the results since I'm not having great results myself.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I only have prelims though. RTP labs is finishing it up now. It seems another company, who I won't mention, sent them some to test but DIDN'T because they were to cheap to buy the reference standard needed to test it. So if some are claiming to test the purity, they could be bs'ing (they could have had it done elsewhere). Just like the labelclaims stuff it takes a while for everything to be finalized. I have tons of **** that has already been tested but can't do anything till they confirm the results. Just incase any one thinks I'm BS'ing about this, they can call RTP labs, Alston Sykes is who I deal with.

As far as some busting my balls on selling it. I've explained this already. BOBO made reference above as to what issues were present. I will not be selling nova and so on because that is illegal, they just choose not to enforce the rule. However, since I get more attention than the other guys (I have ads in every major magazine), I can't take the chance for being busted. Also, I plan on being around a very long time and I just don't want to get on a blackball list, it isn't fun.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You said you were up 4lbs in 5-6 days at first right?

RLD

Awards
Well after 8 I noticed a 4 lbs incread, today it was 3 so honestly I don't know if its normal weight flux yet at this point or not.

Can you clarify a bit? I'm not on the up and up when it comes to labs testing things like this. But the other company (That remains nameless) why are they sending some to the lab and the responsibility for doing it right there? Why isint it just that you send it to the lab to have whatever it is done?

Keep us updated on the results though. I'd like to put together a nice comparison. I know real world results are diff cause the people taking it are the variable however the lab results are all I'm wanting to study right now.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
All these methyl's are made in china. They come in to a supplier, who gives you a COA, which is worth nothing. The guy I'm using for the methyl's has a very good rep in the industry, so I'm not worried and actually believe his COA as it was done in the USA. I still like to double check. I'm not even going to post his COA, just mine. I'm not sure if I really understand what you are asking. It just happens that a VERY good lab who is AOAC certified is 45 minutes from me.

Stroyer

Awards
I have been using UL/1fast's M1T since last friday..but I had a problem of another nature...

I started the M1T on the 9th I took 10mg, the 10th, I took 15mg and post training BW was 239lbs, now the 11th Sunday = problems I had a very bad stomach virus both sunday(11th) and monday(12th) I did not take any M1T at all, because I would have just vomited it back up about 1 hour later for 2 days nothing would stay in me until late monday(12th) night I got some solid foods in, Tuesday(13th) I was ok, resumed M1T at 15mg/day and I trained, post workout BW on 13th was a fukin 232lbs (after being so sick prior 2 days)..the 14th I took 15mg & BW was 234, the 15th took 15mg and BW was 235, the 16th I started using 20mg/day and post training BW was 236lbs, today 17th will continue at 20mg/day...did not weigh self today and do not plan to, tomorrow post training I will weigh myself and see what we get...

I am not going to make any conclusions yet, becuse of my illness..but if I break the 240lb+ mark then I will say it must have done something...

BUT this is the thing, so far, I have not had a single side or effect that everyone mentions, NO lethargy, NO additional pumps or cramps of any sort (and many commented on the lower back pumps, I train legs lower back together, so I was dreading that so far nothing to comment on) NO loss of appetite, NO acne NONE of the usual comments on M1T use...THAT is the main thing that has me REAL undecided on the UL's M1T...

The weight gain coming back on could of course be just coming back on from the illness, that is why I am giving it at least another week to make any conclusions....

But when I talk to others who used other brands of M1T at just 15mg/day and noticed it kicking there ass within 2 days of using it...it leaves me kinda skeptical...when at a week and now at 20mg/day and notice nothing...or maybe I am just damn lucky and wont get any sides from it at all...but I doubt that is the case..

I will try to update this with my BW tomorrow and the following weeks to let you all know how it goes..

BUFF STUFF

Awards
I will not be selling nova and so on because that is illegal, they just choose not to enforce the rule. However, since I get more attention than the other guys (I have ads in every major magazine), I can't take the chance for being busted. Also, I plan on being around a very long time and I just don't want to get on a blackball list, it isn't fun.
How about supplying liquid novla for "reserch purposes" only?

Stroyer

Awards
Jan 18th today, Trained shoulders/calves/abs today, post workout (which is when I always weigh myself) BW was steady at 236lbs same as on the 16th so no more gains yet after increasing dose, but still to early to conclude anything...

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Jan 18th today, Trained shoulders/calves/abs today, post workout (which is when I always weigh myself) BW was steady at 236lbs same as on the 16th so no more gains yet after increasing dose, but still to early to conclude anything...
Daily weight fluctuates. Although there is nothing wrong with keeping track, you will not really be able to draw any conclusions from measurements made much closer together than a week.

Additionally, beyond a certain threshold dose, which varies between people, increasing the amount of M 1-T will only increase sides and not affect gains. For more information, check out this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12510