whos tried the M-1-Test From 1fast400 ???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.24%

I have been using UL/1fast's M1T since last friday..but I had a problem of another nature...

I started the M1T on the 9th I took 10mg, the 10th, I took 15mg and post training BW was 239lbs, now the 11th Sunday = problems I had a very bad stomach virus both sunday(11th) and monday(12th) I did not take any M1T at all, because I would have just vomited it back up about 1 hour later for 2 days nothing would stay in me until late monday(12th) night I got some solid foods in, Tuesday(13th) I was ok, resumed M1T at 15mg/day and I trained, post workout BW on 13th was a fukin 232lbs (after being so sick prior 2 days)..the 14th I took 15mg & BW was 234, the 15th took 15mg and BW was 235, the 16th I started using 20mg/day and post training BW was 236lbs, today 17th will continue at 20mg/day...did not weigh self today and do not plan to, tomorrow post training I will weigh myself and see what we get...

I am not going to make any conclusions yet, becuse of my illness..but if I break the 240lb+ mark then I will say it must have done something...

BUT this is the thing, so far, I have not had a single side or effect that everyone mentions, NO lethargy, NO additional pumps or cramps of any sort (and many commented on the lower back pumps, I train legs lower back together, so I was dreading that so far nothing to comment on) NO loss of appetite, NO acne NONE of the usual comments on M1T use...THAT is the main thing that has me REAL undecided on the UL's M1T...

The weight gain coming back on could of course be just coming back on from the illness, that is why I am giving it at least another week to make any conclusions....

But when I talk to others who used other brands of M1T at just 15mg/day and noticed it kicking there ass within 2 days of using it...it leaves me kinda skeptical...when at a week and now at 20mg/day and notice nothing...or maybe I am just damn lucky and wont get any sides from it at all...but I doubt that is the case..

I will try to update this with my BW tomorrow and the following weeks to let you all know how it goes..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.84%

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400

I will not be selling nova and so on because that is illegal, they just choose not to enforce the rule. However, since I get more attention than the other guys (I have ads in every major magazine), I can't take the chance for being busted. Also, I plan on being around a very long time and I just don't want to get on a blackball list, it isn't fun.
    How about supplying liquid novla for "reserch purposes" only?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF STUFF
    How about supplying liquid novla for "reserch purposes" only?
    Its still illegal, a simple disclaimer that its not for animal consumption is not going to cut it in court.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.46%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Its still illegal, a simple disclaimer that its not for animal consumption is not going to cut it in court.
    yup

tabs for me....
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.24%

Jan 18th today, Trained shoulders/calves/abs today, post workout (which is when I always weigh myself) BW was steady at 236lbs same as on the 16th so no more gains yet after increasing dose, but still to early to conclude anything...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Stroyer
    Jan 18th today, Trained shoulders/calves/abs today, post workout (which is when I always weigh myself) BW was steady at 236lbs same as on the 16th so no more gains yet after increasing dose, but still to early to conclude anything...
    Daily weight fluctuates. Although there is nothing wrong with keeping track, you will not really be able to draw any conclusions from measurements made much closer together than a week.

Additionally, beyond a certain threshold dose, which varies between people, increasing the amount of M 1-T will only increase sides and not affect gains. For more information, check out this thread:

m1t gains after 1st week

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did anyone try the next NO innovation from MHP: NO Bomb?
    By TheTransforma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:21 AM
  2. The New Animal Test, anybody try it?
    By DRAKE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:03 PM
  3. anyone tried the Ultimate Mass Workout from x-rep.com?
    By djrobroe in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:13 AM
  5. Who's tried the M4AD?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:56 AM