M1T Doses

RLD

Awards
Currently I have 5MG tabs, I do 1 in the morn, 1 in the eve, 10MG a day.

If I wanted to jump to 15MG would it be best to take 3 througout the day or 2 morn 1 eve, 1 morn 2 eve. or like 1 morn, 1 afternoon 1 eve?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

It really doesnt matter. Choose times that would fit your schedule. It seems as though that people are taking at night to take advantage of the lethargy and some take it in the morning to fight the insomnia. It depends on how it works with your body bro.

RLD

Awards
I dont really care what time I take it.

But, since its suggested to keep a certain time length apart, 12 hours for example then I didnt know if taking 1 morn, 1 afternoon 1 eve would be the best choice or not.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
While the half-life of M1t is unknown, but believed to be at least 12 hrs. So there's no real benefit from 3 divided doses. If you are goinna take 15mg, I would take split into a 5mg & 10mg dose. Take the 10mg dose at night when the lethargy can help you get to sleep. I take mine 2hrs before bed.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read that Chemo put the half-life of m-1-t around 8 hours.

Not a definite, mind you.

A

While the half-life of M1t is unknown, but believed to be at least 12 hrs. So there's no real benefit from 3 divided doses. If you are goinna take 15mg, I would take split into a 5mg & 10mg dose. Take the 10mg dose at night when the lethargy can help you get to sleep. I take mine 2hrs before bed.

RLD

Awards
Ok sounds good. I took 5mg this moring. I'll do 10mg tonight.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Have you noticed anything while being on UG labs M1T?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I second the notion of 5 mg morning / 10 mg nightly....

Chemo

bj mun

Awards
ive done several cycles of m1t at 20 mg a day, and tried taking it 12 hrs apart and all in the morning. honest to god i can,t tell any difference at all , it works great for me either way.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
hmm I like the use of M1T to get to sleep, sorta likea GHB type thing.

This could be really usefull for people who have insomnia on high Test depot cycle.

Any one else have any opinions on the half life?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
currently I take 10mgs about 9 or 10 pm every night. I've been on it for five days. Should I split my dosages now (5 in the morn 5 at night) or stick with what I've been doing? Will my body mind if i suddenly split dosages?

Also, for week two can and should I bump to 15 or 20 mgs? Do people notice improved results bumping dosages mid cycle? Or would I have better results finishing my two weeks of 10 mgs, then taking two weeks of PCT then two more of 10mg/day (and PCT again)?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
currently I take 10mgs about 9 or 10 pm every night. I've been on it for five days. Should I split my dosages now (5 in the morn 5 at night) or stick with what I've been doing? Will my body mind if i suddenly split dosages?

Also, for week two can and should I bump to 15 or 20 mgs? Do people notice improved results bumping dosages mid cycle? Or would I have better results finishing my two weeks of 10 mgs, then taking two weeks of PCT then two more of 10mg/day (and PCT again)?
If you are gaining, I would stay at your current dosage for at least the first 2-weeker. If gains are slow near the end, then bump up for the 2nd one. Definitely try 15mg before going to 20.

I have 10mg caps, & wish i could split them into 5mg to use 15mg. I'm stuck with either 10 or 20.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 31