Transdermal on Shoulder
- 01-13-2004, 12:13 AM
- 01-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Depends on how thick your skin is up there. But localizing your aplication doesn't mean that you will get a lot of growth there.
01-13-2004, 12:11 PM
This question is somewhat similar. I have lots of tattoos on various areas of my body to include chest and arms. Will this affect how the transdermal absorbs into the skin? For example, I put the 4AD on my chest after shaving where a few tats are, do the tats making it harder to absorb?
01-13-2004, 01:37 PM
You don't think it would help at all to localize? I didn't know, but I thought if you saturate the area it might help?
I doubt the tattoo thing would interfere.
01-13-2004, 04:15 PM
You should not apply any transdermal to tattoos, if you like them that is. The DMSO or DMFA are capable of carring some of the ink into your bloodstream. I think it will definitely fade them at the least. Those strong penetration enhancers will take anything on your skin surface & draw it into your body. Stick to applying to tattooless areas. I doubt it would hinder apsortion of the PH though.Originally Posted by Beelzebub
There is a thread on here about tattoos & transdermals from a few months back.
Similar Forum Threads
- By musclemaker in forum Strong Supplement ShopReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:07 PM
- By LB_Patriot in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:42 AM
- By DeepDarkHills in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2010, 01:21 AM
- By deadlift18 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2010, 06:15 PM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2006, 12:38 PM