Transdermal on Shoulder

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to bring my shoulders up to symmetrical par and was wondering if it would be a good idea to put my 4AD spray on my shoulders or is this a bad place for transdermal delivery.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how thick your skin is up there. But localizing your aplication doesn't mean that you will get a lot of growth there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
This question is somewhat similar. I have lots of tattoos on various areas of my body to include chest and arms. Will this affect how the transdermal absorbs into the skin? For example, I put the 4AD on my chest after shaving where a few tats are, do the tats making it harder to absorb?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
You don't think it would help at all to localize? I didn't know, but I thought if you saturate the area it might help?

I doubt the tattoo thing would interfere.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
This question is somewhat similar. I have lots of tattoos on various areas of my body to include chest and arms. Will this affect how the transdermal absorbs into the skin? For example, I put the 4AD on my chest after shaving where a few tats are, do the tats making it harder to absorb?
You should not apply any transdermal to tattoos, if you like them that is. The DMSO or DMFA are capable of carring some of the ink into your bloodstream. I think it will definitely fade them at the least. Those strong penetration enhancers will take anything on your skin surface & draw it into your body. Stick to applying to tattooless areas. I doubt it would hinder apsortion of the PH though.

There is a thread on here about tattoos & transdermals from a few months back.